Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
yes game have new shit not new level ! everything i do and play to day 5-6-7 maybe and day 10-15 don`t remember now i am on day 2 like that before what i play don`t exist and don`t have unlocked that scenes ! looks like i start to play in kitchen when i help mother and one sister give me phone to take picture of youngest sister and when i do that finish game !

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
when ı'm try to start game ı get e exe problem could not execute what can ı do ı could open before version but ı can't open this.

820pis

May 5, 2018
i have already made the dream of fucking the black hair girl but the photo in the gallary still keep closed.
what should i do? does anyone get the similiar problem?

Jev

Apr 9, 2018
i have already made the dream of fucking the black hair girl but the photo in the gallary still keep closed.
what should i do? does anyone get the similiar problem?
Do you know where I can find the mask?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Finally get 0.5.04 and... everything's the same. I don't remember if talking to the mom in the kitchen used to give me the "Girl_doing_thing..." dialogue like with the daughters, but it does now. The only interaction I can produce with any of the characters is being thanked for doing the kitchen task or being told to get out of Mia's room. Sometimes when I'm not even in Mia's room, but hey, it's all the action I can get right now.

I think this is a very promising game, but jeez, get it together. And I feel like half these bugs would probably be fixed already if it was easier to pop the hood open and take a look.

Do you know where I can find the mask?
Rightmost closet in MC's room. It's at the bottom, quite hard to see. Hover the mouse around until you see something clickable that isn't the clothing items (even though the cursor will be over the clothing items). Eventually you'll get it.

Jev

Apr 9, 2018
Finally get 0.5.04 and... everything's the same. I don't remember if talking to the mom in the kitchen used to give me the "Girl_doing_thing..." dialogue like with the daughters, but it does now. The only interaction I can produce with any of the characters is being thanked for doing the kitchen task or being told to get out of Mia's room. Sometimes when I'm not even in Mia's room, but hey, it's all the action I can get right now.

I think this is a very promising game, but jeez, get it together. And I feel like half these bugs would probably be fixed already if it was easier to pop the hood open and take a look.

Rightmost closet in MC's room. It's at the bottom, quite hard to see. Hover the mouse around until you see something clickable that isn't the clothing items (even though the cursor will be over the clothing items). Eventually you'll get it.
Thanks mate you're a life saver

danov17

Mar 31, 2018
When i play roulette "the sucesfull is fraud, winning canceled" and money go back to normal, what the meaning this..

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes