MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
is the game still broken where you can't talk to the third sister?
No the last version is the one that works. You get to talk to to 3rd sister and have some impact on her and that's it, she raises your dick for a selfie and that is just about it for this release.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
thanks but i tried it
it shows :
✓ Go to Lola’s room and talk with her
✓ „I know what you did
but i can't find option I know what you did.
Did you switch the book that she reads while she is in bed called "Time Machine" with the Female masturbation?
If yes, then you need to buy the snooper and spy on her from 20:30 and after. Use the snooper on her closed door. Then next day you will see the message "I know what you did", she will deny it and then you will have option to upgrade snooper so that you can record her. Buy it, upgrade it by dragging upgrade on snooper (while in inventory), then use it on closed door. You may have to click it more than once to use it.

If no, then you need to get the female masturbation book from Vanessa's room, its the right hand side drawer. Then, when you see Lola reading a book lying on the bed, ask her what she reads. She tell's you that is a book called Time Machine.
Then, when Lola is not in room, take that book (when game gives you option to go forward in her room, just hover over her books i think its the one in the right hand side over the drawers) buy glue from shop, get knife from kitchen, use knife on Time Machine book, use glue on Time Machine cover, use glued Time Machine on female masturbation book and when the book is ready leave it where you initially found the Time Machine book in Lola's room. Then buy snooper.
1580238107604.png

Last edited:

HWrA

Jan 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "MasterBaitor, 게시물 : 2957112, 회원 : 990954"]
왜 콘솔을보아야합니까?
[/인용문]
전화가 화면에 없습니다.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For all the noobies that will of course not listen to my advice and keep posting their shit : wait for the final version if you can’t handle playing from start at each new version or can’t deal with the bugs.
This is exactly like the previous game My Cute Roommate, playing it as it was updated was a game in itself.
Wait for the final version.
And this would be a fair argument, if there weren't tons of games out there that doesn't bring a shitton of new bugs with every release, but fix them if they exist. What's happening here is not the standard, therefore the huge backlash.

Last edited:

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
Did you switch the book that she reads while she is in bed called "Time Machine" with the Female masturbation?
If yes, then you need to buy the snooper and spy on her from 20:30 and after. Use the snooper on her closed door. Then next day you will see the message "I know what you did", she will deny it and then you will have option to upgrade snooper so that you can record her. Buy it, upgrade it by dragging upgrade on snooper (while in inventory), then use it on closed door. You may have to click it more than once to use it.

If no, then you need to get the female masturbation book from Vanessa's room, its the right hand side drawer. Then, when you see Lola reading a book lying on the bed, ask her what she reads. She tell's you that is a book called Time Machine.
Then, when Lola is not in room, take that book (when game gives you option to go forward in her room, just hover over her books i think its the one in the right hand side over the drawers) buy glue from shop, get knife from kitchen, use knife on Time Machine book, use glue on Time Machine cover, use glued Time Machine on female masturbation book and when the book is ready leave it where you initially found the Time Machine book in Lola's room. Then buy snooper.
View attachment 532398
thanks i thought because "I know what you did" options shows in 2nd line of walkthrough i thought i will get it before changing book

Reactions: MrBaitor

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, I might be a bit thick but I don't get how this works. It kind of time out to failure even when selecting/adding the right amount of items in the right column per the picture.
If it is so difficult click on skip ... done , or see video

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone have a save that has the mask in the cabinet? or is there something else i need to do before the mask shows up? in the original game the mask was already in the closet thanks

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Now to find the right time when she reads teh damn book... Seems not to give me that option when speaking to her on her bed...

EDIT: Ok finally got it, ill give her another book now to read... thx for info guys

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBaitor and Tacito
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes