• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
what I must do for this quests? 1-sex photo 2-lola must become a whore 3-see naked lola.
and when I open map in phono it get crashed, what do I do?

ManoWLM

Dec 14, 2019
Inside the folder where you installed the game, you should have a traceback.txt file.
What does this file says ? Don't post a copy/past of the file content, attach it to your reply.
Remember, people are not seer, the more details you can provide, the more answers to help you can get.
same error here, but on PC

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
Inside the folder where you installed the game, you should have a traceback.txt file.
What does this file says ? Don't post a copy/past of the file content, attach it to your reply.
Remember, people are not seer, the more details you can provide, the more answers to help you can get.
I have problem with phone map.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
i do all what you say still the task didn't complete
there must be more than one book
As far as i know, this was the solution. I am not sure why it's not completing the task on your end. Did you use any modifications at all maybe? I don't know what to advise you at this point. Maybe you can try a different save and start before you get the task and go through it all the way and see what happens. Can you tell me step by step what did you do?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
what I must do for this quests? 1-sex photo 2-lola must become a whore 3-see naked lola.
and when I open map in phono it get crashed, what do I do?
1. When you are having sex with Lola I presume, the game gives you option to use your phone, you will see it in the top right corner (because usually when the sex scenes happen you don't see anything). Click on phone, click on camera, take picture. The same goes on all occasions when you see your phone during sex scenes.
2. This task will be completed when you are near the completion of the game (scene with Mia at first and then Lola joins and you see the completion message)
3. To see Lola naked you need to peek on her while she is taking a bath, but you must be caught by her. It will cost you a heart but you will get it later. Lola is taking her bath at 07.30 if I am not mistaken.

About the map bug, i am not sure which version you have, I' ll assume that you have the latest (1.5.2), as long as you don't have any task that requires you to use the map, don't use it until you have to. Probably this is something that should have been tested but it wasn't
("Astaros fire your damn testers man, they suck!!!!")

Reactions: rkymand

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
as long as you don't have any task that requires you to use the map, don't use it until you have to
Speaking of the map, the neighbor says to use the front door to come visit her, after your first encounter, but her house does not show up on the map. Is the backyard scene the only one we get with her? Makes it sound like there is more, but the game does seem a bit unfinished. :unsure:

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
How do I remind Mia about the photo shoot she promised? There's no dialogue option for that during any time of the day, 1.5.2 extra version ofc

akakabooto

Jun 11, 2017
Android 1.5.X mega link not downloading for me with mega app.. could you reupload and update main page? :)

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
Game has a hint system !!!!!(y)
The completely useless Hint system that never helped me in any way just tells me that I should remind Mia about the photoshoot she promised, but does not even try to suggest when and where I should do it. No such dialogue options comes up at any time of the day. (y)

Reactions: Avenger-OH

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The completely useless Hint system
Yeah the Hint system is pretty horrible I agree. It mentions a photo shoot to me before I have any idea of what that was. Middle sister has just been hanging out in her room for months, with no idea what to do with her. Like the Devs last game, it's pretty unplayable without a walkthrough, but the current Mod breaks the game, and the online guides are not complete, or are pretty vague. I feel your pain. :cry:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Speaking of the map, the neighbor says to use the front door to come visit her, after your first encounter, but her house does not show up on the map. Is the backyard scene the only one we get with her? Makes it sound like there is more, but the game does seem a bit unfinished. :unsure:
So she does, but you don't get any content with her other than the backyard. And yes, as far as I am concerned the game finished prematurely. I can only hope that the developer will add some more content in it.

Reactions: Bloodguard

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone? I can't find any walkthroughs, only outdated ones that don't go this far.
After you have seen the lesbian movie with Mia, and she is about to have sex with you, you should see this
1630722048813.png
Instead of showing your dick, choose the second option to "Make an appointment with Bella".

Have fun ;)

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
After you have seen the lesbian movie with Mia, and she is about to have sex with you, you should see this
View attachment 1387027
Instead of showing your dick, choose the second option to "Make an appointment with Bella".

Have fun ;)
Wait, that's the only way? I watched it with her and chose to show her my dick... like, there has to be another way, right? I can't trigger the event again(the movie just plays on screen like other ones do), so am I literally stopped from finishing the game??

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wait, that's the only way? I watched it with her and chose to show her my dick... like, there has to be another way, right? I can't trigger the event again(the movie just plays on screen like other ones do), so am I literally stopped from finishing the game??
So you play game and NOT READ options, and then you complain, that you are stuck or there is a bug or game is unplayable without a WT ???? REALLY ????? :D(y)

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes