• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
glad this game is back. maybe a replay gallery eventually?
Hey, thanks for your suggestion!

As of now, the game offers a Chapters menu, where you can select which chapter you want to replay. Not exactly the same thing, but I think this helps.

I might end up removing the Chapters option and switch it to a Gallery menu in the future, since I've implemented a new feature that allows you to choose which chapter you want to start a new game, so they are kind of redundant... Let's see :)

Cheers!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Lads, is this one your typical "full whore only" or "full saint only"?
Do we get to choose who to bang or it's mostly kinetic?

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Lads, is this one your typical "full whore only" or "full saint only"?
Do we get to choose who to bang or it's mostly kinetic?
I hope this helps:
(it's not me saying, these are reactions from actual players)
1711834661788.png

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I hope this helps:
(it's not me saying, these are reactions from actual players)
View attachment 3493348
Oh, missed that.
One thing is if cheating is in intro and happens as catalyst, but later on you get to choose what to do - like, c'mon, there are tons of thing that can work out for character development: feeling of guilt, "where it went wrong", "why I did that" or "why I'm still with that boyfriend" then.
But for real, is it straight up jumping on any peepee or there are some choices in there?
Never enjoyed games where it's full on ho'
Emotional cheating > Oh, a dick. I'll jump on it.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Oh, missed that.
One thing is if cheating is in intro and happens as catalyst, but later on you get to choose what to do - like, c'mon, there are tons of thing that can work out for character development: feeling of guilt, "where it went wrong", "why I did that" or "why I'm still with that boyfriend" then.
But for real, is it straight up jumping on any peepee or there are some choices in there?
Never enjoyed games where it's full on ho'
Emotional cheating > Oh, a dick. I'll jump on it.
She was fed up with her ex-boyfriend, so she doesn't want to hear about him anymore.

When she finds out about him cheating on her, you (the player) gets to choose if she was also a cheater or if she was loyal to him.

The main idea of the game is that the main character (MC) realizes she has always enjoyed sex, and she doesn't need a lame boyfriend for that. She can pursue it on her own terms, with whomever she chooses.

I know my writing isn't so good, which is why I opted for a lighter approach to the story. Not to mention the language barrier (I know that's not an excuse). The main goal is to provide entertainment for those who play the game, rather than tackling profound themes. I know that most people prefer a story better told than mine, but this is what I've been able to create so far :)

I appreciate your inputs, and I'll try to incorporate some enhancements whenever possible.

Cheers!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
1711924028368.jpeg

New Art Style

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to announce that I'm doing a revamp of the whole game and will adopt a new art style (see above).

I hope you enjoy this new style. I think it fits better with the story.

Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: pleaseletme

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
WIP - v0.35.0a (Side Stories)

I'm currently working on v0.35.0a.

The first episode of the Side Stories will introduce a new character, Violet, as she goes on her first date with Dylan.

For now, these episodes will not include user choices within the story, making them more like a Kinetic Novel. While not necessary for understanding the overarching Girl In Charge storyline, they offer a chance to explore different characters and narratives that may interest our players.

Following this episode featuring Dylan and Violet, I already have another episode drafted and plan to release it soon. Once it's live, I'm eager to hear your thoughts. Your opinions and ideas are always welcome - don't hesitate to share!

In parallel, I'm also working on Chapter 7, albeit at a slower pace as I'm the sole resource involved in this project.

Cheers!

1711983697203.png

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I wanted to share my thoughts. Initially I skipped this game because the previews didn't look to convincing for me. However, upon seeing the previews of this game on another website, it lured me in.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes