4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Girl In Charge Season 1 coming to an end

Today, I have an important announcement regarding "Girl In Charge". After much consideration, I’ve decided to conclude Season 1 after Chapter 7. But fear not - it’s not the end of the story; it’s merely a pause.

(Just to be clear, I'm still finishing Chapter 7. Part 1 was just published, and I'm working on part 2)

Lately, I’ve found it challenging to maintain the creative spark needed for "Girl In Charge". To ensure the story continues with fresh ideas and renewed enthusiasm, I’ll be taking a break. During this time, I’ll be working on something new.

The image I'm sharing here is for a new game, called "Amy's Whispers of Lust". You may ask: "Who the hell is Amy?". And you will find out who she is before the end of Chapter 7. I can tell you "Amy's Whispers of Lust" shares the same universe of "Girl In Charge".

1722264792794.png

The reason behind exploring "Amy’s Whispers of Lust" lies in my role as an independent game developer. Unfortunately, "Girl In Charge" hasn’t received the necessary support to sustain its development. To infuse fresh creativity and try a new approach, I’m embarking on a different game. As much as I enjoy working on projects, I can’t invest countless hours in a game that doesn’t engage its supporters.

Feel free to share your comments/complains/feedback here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes