Jan 26, 2018
After playing through a little more, may I make one suggestion? Please reduce corruption decay. I've noticed that I keep plateauing at certain stages of the game because it drops fairly quickly and I lose out on actions that I had been doing for the previous in-game week.

Reactions: BlackKnight6666

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You can also zoom out a bit. That may be why you aren't seeing "saves" and "restart".
Thx, found it.

@dev:
A Scrollbar for those who use zoomed View or simply use higher Fontsizes would be nice. I cant read the small Fontsize without headache after a few hours, all my Browsers are 150% zoomed and Sleipnir (my Gamingbrowser) has additional 16. Fontsize as Standard ^^

P.S:
Do me a little favor and mention it in the OP when the full lesbian route is ready ;-)

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Thx, found it.

@dev:
A Scrollbar for those who use zoomed View or simply use higher Fontsizes would be nice. I cant read the small Fontsize without headache after a few hours, all my Browsers are 150% zoomed and Sleipnir (my Gamingbrowser) has additional 16. Fontsize as Standard ^^

P.S:
Do me a little favor and mention it in the OP when the full lesbian route is ready ;-)
Ok :D sure

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Still broken. If you quit job you will stuck. "Go to work" newer show up. Day cycle newer appear. So buggy... And you can not enter the gym. I buy every clothes and wear them but still dont let me enter.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Request to the developer.

Please add somewhere a current version of the game. Maybe all the way at the bottom, below where you have the options for save and restart? If it's already in there, I didn't see it on the current version I have. I typically skip a few updates between game downloads, so it's cool to be able to look at what version I currently have, and then see all the changes.

Reactions: poiman

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
@rykdragon I will look at them. The qui job works, but there's a problem with te back buttin. The health club works, but you have to be more corrupt. I will probably remove corruption in that case. 10x.
@grapedog the version number is already written, after the game name "Girl in the city 0.1.02", or is there something else you want?
@DragonFox do you remember what did you do? I will look at it but it might take some time to find as I have to check all the code.
@Acucamarearea can you please tell me what the issue(s) that you encounter is/are? 10x

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Is there any way to raise corruption tat's not random? Buying and watching the TV sometimes breaks the game to where go to work doesn't show up anymore.

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Is there any way to raise corruption tat's not random? Buying and watching the TV sometimes breaks the game to where go to work doesn't show up anymore.
not really. I will add more wais to corrupt in the new versions.
"Buying and watching the TV sometimes breaks the game to where go to work doesn't show up anymore." - can you describe this please?!

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I watch the tv about 5 or 6 times to get my morale up, then morale shows $morale and the go to work link above journal stops showing up. It's fine if I watch once.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Are there any dialogue in this game? seems to be a endless walking around in an empty city when starting in the university. The game reminds me about Life Choices, just with less content and a more confusing approach on what you are supposed to do. Anyway, I like these types of game so hopefully it will eventually get better.

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Are there any dialogue in this game? seems to be a endless walking around in an empty city when starting in the university. The game reminds me about Life Choices, just with less content and a more confusing approach on what you are supposed to do. Anyway, I like these types of game so hopefully it will eventually get better.
There is some dialogue , but very little at the moment. More dialogue, events and features will be added in the future. At the moment I try to make a good version to build upon. But the next version (1.5) will contain more dialogue and some other updates.

Reactions: PinkBishop

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
When you start in university, how do you get corrupt? :unsure: Also, what conditions do you need to be able to use the gym? Tried buying gym clothes, but still cant enter the gym.

Maybe the link for "safe" clothes should be more visible or be split up into two stores? For a long time I thought the link for Safe Clothes were a headline and not a link that you could click on.

BlackKnight6666

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
When you start in university, how do you get corrupt? :unsure: Also, what conditions do you need to be able to use the gym? Tried buying gym clothes, but still cant enter the gym.

Maybe the link for "safe" clothes should be more visible or be split up into two stores? For a long time I thought the link for Safe Clothes were a headline and not a link that you could click on.
- walk and there are some events to be molested/raped that will increase corruption
- the gym requires a certain level of corruption. The message is incomplete. I will remove the corruption requirement or change the message
- In the next version (1.5) I will update to sugarcube 2 so the text font etc will be change and the link should be more visible.

Reactions: PinkBishop
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes