taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Man, the game goes from 0 to 100 real quick. Is there a way to avoid your father raping you?
This is one of the things that Japanese games do a lot, the incest stuff ( or even forced Incest stuff, they seem to be fascinated by it, and I guess for them it is a big turn on, I personally have never liked it. My Western values I guess ) It for me is a big turn off, I have to just sort of ignore it or pretend there step father or step mother, step brother in my mind.

I love Shoku games though as always getting gritty, and having all the sex in the world does not normally in any way bugger the ending.

The main fun in Shoku games is just finding all the H-scene's which I do enjoy tracking them all down.

Quite often Shoku games will in the end allow you to take revenge on all the sick people that used you once you beat the game so that can be a little helpful towards the conclusion of the game. ( can not remember if that is the case with this one, I know it was in "Petite Goddess Emily [Shoku]" and in "A Record of Delia's War" can not remember if is the case in this one although I did beat this one.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
This is one of the things that Japanese games do a lot, the incest stuff ( or even forced Incest stuff, they seem to be fascinated by it, and I guess for them it is a big turn on, I personally have never liked it. My Western values I guess ) It for me is a big turn off, I have to just sort of ignore it or pretend there step father or step mother, step brother in my mind.

I love Shoku games though as always getting gritty, and having all the sex in the world does not normally in any way bugger the ending.

The main fun in Shoku games is just finding all the H-scene's which I do enjoy tracking them all down.

Quite often Shoku games will in the end allow you to take revenge on all the sick people that used you once you beat the game so that can be a little helpful towards the conclusion of the game. ( can not remember if that is the case with this one, I know it was in "Petite Goddess Emily [Shoku]" and in "A Record of Delia's War" can not remember if is the case in this one although I did beat this one.
Good post there matey. You have a thing for writing it seems. Have you considered writing reviews (aka ratings)?

Reactions: taglag

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Having played this some more, I feel so damn bad for this girl lol. She goes through a lot of shit. I wish Shoku games had a pure/virgin path like a lot of other DLsite games.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Having played this some more, I feel so damn bad for this girl lol. She goes through a lot of shit. I wish Shoku games had a pure/virgin path like a lot of other DLsite games.
Yes I feel that way in a lot of Shoku games, The main character is normally somewhat likable, a little green and maybe somewhat childish, but likable. ( not a truly bad person over all anyway )

Then they are suddenly coerced, beguiled, tricked into becoming the most lascivious person in the entire world..LOL

I am not so sure about the pure virgin game, as I have said in other posts I like tracking down the H-scene's. ( I despise that this in most Hentai RPGM games leads to a horrible ending ) "I mean it is and adult game, so I want to see adult stuff"

But I do wish upon beating there game's they would expand on the ability of the character to seek out revenge on all the people that corrupted them during the game. (This would for me <<note the for me give there game a lot more options at the end.)

However pure virgin role could add and alternative game play.

One of the things I have always like about Shoku games is that you can go out and do all the H-scenes and you don't finish the game with a terrible ending. In fact they force you to do the majority of the H-scenes. ( Actually Shoku games normally only have one ending or one completion ending. )

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I liked that you could kill many of the people who wronged you in this one, but only towards the very end; and even then, you can't target the king himself.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah! thank you for reminding me, the Shoku titles kind of run together on me as they all seem to have the same formula for design.

Nice Girl, tricked, corrupted, and almost everyone in the game is helping to trick and corrupt them. But in the end she saves everyone, and they still use and abuse her constantly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT>>> I added the PDF I used to play through this one

Last edited:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I doubt anyone will see this, given how old the game alreadly is on this site, but i'm having trouble getting her pregnant.

For context, the game is alreadly 100% clear, so i'm just walking around. I want to get her pregnant one more time, but i just can't I have alreadly banged the entire town multiple times, but still nothing. I'm starting to think my game is bugged, or something along those lines. Or is the RNG on pregnancy just absolutely abismal?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I doubt anyone will see this, given how old the game alreadly is on this site, but i'm having trouble getting her pregnant.

For context, the game is alreadly 100% clear, so i'm just walking around. I want to get her pregnant one more time, but i just can't I have alreadly banged the entire town multiple times, but still nothing. I'm starting to think my game is bugged, or something along those lines. Or is the RNG on pregnancy just absolutely abismal?
There should be an item that sets pregnancy off and on, maybe you dectivated it? Or maybe there are clothes/accessories that also prevent it or lower the rate, so maybe try going out fully naked and make out with 5 people?

katisumii

Dec 16, 2020
I am stuck now.
my character is pregnent but i have no idea how to give birth.
can someone tell me how to remove the pregnancy status.
i dont want to restart a new save file.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I am stuck now.
my character is pregnent but i have no idea how to give birth.
can someone tell me how to remove the pregnancy status.
i dont want to restart a new save file.
Go to the curio store they sell a magical birth drug that should do the trick.

• Angry
Reactions: katisumii

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
what did you do?because milk is not getting pregnant in my game.are there any special circumstances , like finishing the game or whatever?i just killed the demon lord.that's the point i am currently.also i would like to ask if the only ending is giving the king the scroll that i got from the demon lord or if there is anything else i can do.

Ch33kyNinja

Nov 5, 2020
My game cannot run, it say "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game".... i changed locale to japanese already... Can somebody help me, please?

Reactions: Fransse

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So does avoiding the stupid as hell or overly gross side stuff have no effect? Get main quests are unavoidable but can some of the side shit be left uncomplete?

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
So does avoiding the stupid as hell or overly gross side stuff have no effect? Get main quests are unavoidable but can some of the side shit be left uncomplete?
The side quests that require h actions, yes you can avoid them, but it pretty much does bugger all, horny slut is in your future, the king and his advisors for various main line quest force you to do some serious shit, that is assuming I am remembering about the correct game, one of the generals or the king will send you off to in effect get gang banged by about 1,000 soldiers (could be 10k, can not remember for sure), you can basically imagine what that does to your sex stats.

Honestly I got lost with this game, went off and did other things, came back could not remember bug shit about where I was or where anything was, so ended up restarting and have not got very far along with the game since, though this time I was making a flow chart map of the damn game.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The side quests that require h actions, yes you can avoid them, but it pretty much does bugger all, horny slut is in your future, the king and his advisors for various main line quest force you to do some serious shit, that is assuming I am remembering about the correct game, one of the generals or the king will send you off to in effect get gang banged by about 1,000 soldiers (could be 10k, can not remember for sure), you can basically imagine what that does to your sex stats.

Honestly I got lost with this game, went off and did other things, came back could not remember bug shit about where I was or where anything was, so ended up restarting and have not got very far along with the game since, though this time I was making a flow chart map of the damn game.
Yeah after playing more I notice not doing a side locks out further side mission. Public hall on right is just a rotation of same missions :/
what "other things" seems to me unless I missed something you can do fuck all except the exact specific current mission :rolleyes:
This game is total shit as a rpgm with how rail roaded it is. Might as well just be a doujin or VN
sigh "will send you off to in effect get gang banged by about 1,000 soldiers" now why the fuck not surprised by that at all lemme guess the training camp barrack thing right of the town?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah after playing more I notice not doing a side locks out further side mission. Public hall on right is just a rotation of same missions :/
what "other things" seems to me unless I missed something you can do fuck all except the exact specific current mission :rolleyes:
This game is total shit as a rpgm with how rail roaded it is. Might as well just be a doujin or VN
sigh "will send you off to in effect get gang banged by about 1,000 soldiers" now why the fuck not surprised by that at all lemme guess the training camp barrack thing right of the town?
Do not think so, I vague remember you find it earlier when doing other things, looks something like a camp/fort with a square block of soldiers and a officer type in front, and he is the only one you can actually approach and talk to terrain/walls block all the others.

And yup, once the king has basically raped you then the game is pretty much railroad city, there is supposed to be a way to get back on him and everybody else later on, not sure if that is game+ or simply something you can choose very much later in the game, I do remember some pretty nasty spells that require dark goddess title to allow you to use them, but the pop up in the vendors of such things fairy early ish in the game.

Though most h based rpg's are pretty railroady when you get down to it, especially those with fights where even if you win you still loose, I tend to give game dev's who do that a load of crap about it, if I can not win I do not see the point of even doing the fight in the first place, is it just to pad out game play time or something?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes