Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
I think there are no problems with the UI, I like the new icons for example. What is your problem exactly with the UI? :)
It is extremely busy. Before it was compact enough to not be annoying despite QSP having a UI that is very intrusive. Now the UI either takes up half the screen or it tells you nothing. Please note that I have only played the previously available update months ago, so I'm not 100% my complaints still apply, but I am reasonably certain.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
It is extremely busy. Before it was compact enough to not be annoying despite QSP having a UI that is very intrusive. Now the UI either takes up half the screen or it tells you nothing. Please note that I have only played the previously available update months ago, so I'm not 100% my complaints still apply, but I am reasonably certain.
i'm not a fan of the icons.This is my setup. You can change it using the highlighted area at the top right.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
wish there was more content with the step-father, like the father claiming to be sick one weekend and not going to gav and spending all that time fucking with step-daughter

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if this has already been answered but do I need the download the image packs if I downloaded the Full Game(v0.7.6.1)?.

Last edited:

xNaTaSx

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a 7.6 to 7.6.1 Standalone Update Image Pack by chance or is it just the QSP that needs to be updated?

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
I'm missing many of the base icons for things and some of the images. I can't tell which pack I'm missing, can anyone advise me on what to do before I go downloading immense amounts of data?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
There are bimbo clothing options, and if worn long enough, your character is pretty thoroughly bimboified. Being a bimbo can change some choices and content throughout the game.
i ask because apparently magic is involved in one of the stories, is it just cosmetic changes or is there actually mind altering stuff involved with what you said can happen if you wear clothing thats slutty long enough i assume?

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
It gives the bimbo "trait" which alters choices and presents some new ones. You'll lose a lot of resistance to certain activities and are more likely to do rather dumb things.

Xelnous

Jun 16, 2018
I'm missing many of the base icons for things and some of the images. I can't tell which pack I'm missing, can anyone advise me on what to do before I go downloading immense amounts of data?
If you still have the main .7z or .rar file I forget which one they use, you can extract it again to the same place and just say yes to replace all files. It will give you a clean install and you will also be able to keep any files you've added to the folder.

D

Deleted member 12053

0.7.6.1 - 2019-01-04

• Bugfixes by Kevin Smarts, Sicaa, Sovietmercader, IronJack and julzor
  • Proofreading of stepfather sex scenes by EmporersTitan
  • Proofreading of Mercy Clinic by blatte

I thought we went from 2019 to 2020 :WaitWhat:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
0.7.6.1 - 2019-01-04