inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
How to start events with family?
I've never got deep into the story lines but from what I found in my playthroughs:
brother - keep doors unlocked when taking shower/bath
sister - talk with her about sexual topics and her boyfriend
mother - when visiting her when she works in the bar restaurant you can catch her cheating with her boss
stepfather - when watching TV in the living room with him you can push some sexual stuff

• Red Heart
Reactions: HenWen and Chazy9

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
For those who may be interested: I may have figured out how to get the top model position at Aphrodite: as I said before my Sveta managed to get 2nd place for a while, until she lost it for Katherine and became 3rd. But after spending every singe day looking for exta jobs, a saturday morning got 2 extra shoots and became 1st. My guess is that Sveta should do as many extra shoots as she can to get at the top and stay there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gds21 and Edhinor

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Just a heads up the latest dev builds should now have all the stuff I listed in my latest dev update list for the new version working. So if you want a sneak peak you can take a look, not sure when the image pack will be posted but likely soonish.
Any idea if this includes the Rex Party revamp that has been "mostly done" for like the past 2-3 updates(or longer)?

I know this probably comes off as being a dick but yeah, slightly bothered seeing it being "mostly done" for a year+ and included in the things being worked on for multiple updates, yet nothing seems to be happening with it and afaik it has left the repeatable parties disabled until the rework is done.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Any idea if this includes the Rex Party revamp that has been "mostly done" for like the past 2-3 updates(or longer)?

I know this probably comes off as being a dick but yeah, slightly bothered seeing it being "mostly done" for a year+ and included in the things being worked on for multiple updates, yet nothing seems to be happening with it and afaik it has left the repeatable parties disabled until the rework is done.
No, it doesn't... (Blame Anya)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alaratt

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019

I didn't disable anything.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I didn't disable anything.
I think they were referring to the idea of using your party system, in other Parties, that are on hold.. until yours is done.... maybe. but yeah Rex's party is not disabled...its the same as it ever was... same as it ever was....

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
There is a bug in the parents's apartment. I was in the living room to see the TV. When the midnight had passed, I'm going to my bedroom, I meet my mother who scolds me because I was outside the apartment but I was in the living room...

hollow_mekhet

Aug 20, 2020
Is there an image pack without any pictures of real people? I don't mind text only but the broken UI images can be a bit annoying :)

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Quick question.
I've seen few pages ago ai generated versions of models used as characters in game. Is this being done for all images in the game ?
That would be a great idea, it removes the limitation of scenes being limited by content done by the models.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Quick question.
I've seen few pages ago ai generated versions of models used as characters in game. Is this being done for all images in the game ?
That would be a great idea, it removes the limitation of scenes being limited by content done by the models.
As of now.. AI Images are rarely done for Official in-Game images... With that said, I would like to see a Player based depository for Alternate Image packs, which could include AI. That would be neat.

Reactions: inveiglerZim

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
We are in Feature Lock, and fixing Bugs, as soon as we get caught up on those, it will be released. Last I heard, we were almost done, so could be very soon(tm) ... Edit: Last of the release Images just got sent to our Media Goddess, so we will be Releasing the next version as soon as those get uploaded... so a day or two..

Last edited:

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah the Dev Builds are on our Discord. They typically have a lot more bugs then official releases.. so be warned.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Any clue what I'm doing wrong with Katja / whats bugged (if anything) and how to fix it? Every time I talk to her in the hall she just has the same dialog talking about funny stories about Vanya (it's the same message/scene every time) and it never rolls over onto something new/her friendship-house-invite conversation. At this point she's been sat at 100 rep for weeks and choosing to talk to her twice a day every day. I'm kinda hoping it's something I've overlooked or easy to fix because I started this game with the early-summer option and I've done a loooot of stuff I don't want to lose by restarting. Especially as, far as I know, Katja has the most content in the entire game by a long shot(?).

Nevermind, it was a grades issue, temp cheating them up and then dropping them back down 'fixed' the issue. Or at least I can go places with her after school, which I'm guessing leads to further content with her long-term.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes