frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
How to start events with family?
father need to spy on you in shower 3 times around 20:00 ukn day
brother spies on you 20:00 up you can tease invite him in to talk to you give him permission to watch you and invite to shower with you
sister meet her bf chat with her about him in her room till saids to leave your room around 18:00 keep watching till you masturbate when she falls asleep you can have option to start touching her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chazy9

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, do you have by any change the link for the image package for the bestiality mod? I tried on the website TFGames.Site but it seems the link is down... thanks in advance
All you can do is ask someone that has it to send it to you in a PM or email or something. We can't be involved in hosting it for legal reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: Feriggio

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
How do I move out of my parents' house after graduation? I can't find an apartment in the city. Or should I be looking at Uni dorms?

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Where do I access the blackmail storyline and the new therapist quest? Is it uni content or regular content?
Are you talking about Maksim's new blackmail content? I thought there would be more as I found a lot of new images in the new image pack, but it seems those images aren't linked anywhere when I tried to look at the source.

Lolita69

Aug 20, 2020
There are some versions of QSP that work on Android. This is the current recommended, hope it can work for you:
I think a better QSP version is this one for Android:

The one from seedhartha, has russian language and is not updated for 2 years already. Just putting the link here for future references

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

exsomon

May 11, 2020
where are the other windows, i only download additional pics and sound every update and did not change the qsp player for years which is 1717755153723.png
1717755052588.png

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
According to the changelogs, they said there is a new Bimbo Start? How do you access it? Is it only a M>F start thing or a F Magic thing?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes