DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
According to the changelogs, they said there is a new Bimbo Start? How do you access it? Is it only a M>F start thing or a F Magic thing?
I did the classic magical girl start. When in the character creation section when you select your "personality/social group" you select "I'm popular" afterward you then select how you are popular. There is now a 4th choice "I'm like, bubbly and hot." That is your bimbo start.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Hmm, pretty sure I've got it setup right. The images load but for some reason the video files don't. Any ideas?

Reactions: RealAhab

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
How far is Rex's storyline expanded? I've done like 10 car rides with him but I've only ever gotten to the point of him holding my leg

Reactions: Jinsem

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know where you can find the mods that are mentioned can't be downloaded from their official forums ??
some mods are not hosted anywhere because their content is illegal aka beast sex images, so those you have to get someone with it to share it with you. We can not be involved with it for legal reasons.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How far is Rex's storyline expanded? I've done like 10 car rides with him but I've only ever gotten to the point of him holding my leg
it still has not be added to the game yet, so same as it always was which is not a lot.

Reactions: MidaHanna

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think both the sonnix and infinite players we recommend are built using this, but the official version has no video support. The players with support I have linked in the OP.
Version here on Mega

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Anushka's brother blackmails you
the path to unlock is apparently spy on anushka when she has sex and her brother will spy on you. Not sure how you spy on her though
This is already in the changelog:

Maksim blackmail events expanded by nutluck

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anushka's brother blackmails you
the path to unlock is apparently spy on anushka when she has sex and her brother will spy on you. Not sure how you spy on her though
He was talking about the new stuff which I don't know how to start it either or what it even is. Two different blackmail story arcs was expanded/added. Maksim expanded and a new one by Anjuna

Reactions: plsstob

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
He was talking about the new stuff which I don't know how to start it either or what it even is. Two different blackmail story arcs was expanded/added. Maksim expanded and a new one by Anjuna
Maksim
and the Anjuna one, involves doing risqué exhibition stuff in the park/lake(flashing, jogging topless, sunbathing nude, etc..) It is RNG as far as I know. And the chances of it happening lowers as your sex renown raises... has less of an effect if you are already known as a slut...and only happens if people normally think of you as a pure good girl.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
I did the classic magical girl start. When in the character creation section when you select your "personality/social group" you select "I'm popular" afterward you then select how you are popular. There is now a 4th choice "I'm like, bubbly and hot." That is your bimbo start.

OK Thanks!

Reactions: DagonKel
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes