DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
Hm, still can't trigger the therapist hotel.
I FINALLY got the therapist key event to trigger. From what I can tell the event is a lot like the hypnotic suggestions and is RNG based. It will happen EVENTUALLY. Or after enough times you do like I broke down and did and quicksave when you just get to the therapist, do the event, and if not, then keep reloading until it pops. As for the actual hotel event you just need to be there at the right time (or up to 1 hour earlier) Just to make sure I will also say this is the hotel in the Market area. The one where you can get the maid job.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I FINALLY got the therapist key event to trigger. From what I can tell the event is a lot like the hypnotic suggestions and is RNG based. It will happen EVENTUALLY. Or after enough times you do like I broke down and did and quicksave when you just get to the therapist, do the event, and if not, then keep reloading until it pops. As for the actual hotel event you just need to be there at the right time (or up to 1 hour earlier) Just to make sure I will also say this is the hotel in the Market area. The one where you can get the maid job.
I went there before 20:00, I had exhibitionist 3, and I had the event advising me to go.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Maksim
and the Anjuna one, involves doing risqué exhibition stuff in the park/lake(flashing, jogging topless, sunbathing nude, etc..) It is RNG as far as I know. And the chances of it happening lowers as your sex renown raises... has less of an effect if you are already known as a slut...and only happens if people normally think of you as a pure good girl.
Does this require any specific start?

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Maksim
and the Anjuna one, involves doing risqué exhibition stuff in the park/lake(flashing, jogging topless, sunbathing nude, etc..) It is RNG as far as I know. And the chances of it happening lowers as your sex renown raises... has less of an effect if you are already known as a slut...and only happens if people normally think of you as a pure good girl.
I looked at the editor...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Players arousal will not go under 50
Are you using aphrodisiacs? wearing vibrator/butt plug, wearing exhibitionist clothing, or wearing no panties with pants? edit: or a Succubus...
Any of those things will effect your minimum arousal

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
how to fight with christina?

"Look at the biggest joke among us. You shouldn't even be allowed to call yourself a jock. What a joke..." Christina shakes her head.
"Oh yeah? I could beat you at whatever you want! Just name the time and place!" you fiercely reply.
"Hmmrph!!" Christina looks angrily at you. "You know what? I don't have time for this right now!" She crosses her arms and refuses to say another word to you.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
how to fight with christina?

"Look at the biggest joke among us. You shouldn't even be allowed to call yourself a jock. What a joke..." Christina shakes her head.
"Oh yeah? I could beat you at whatever you want! Just name the time and place!" you fiercely reply.
"Hmmrph!!" Christina looks angrily at you. "You know what? I don't have time for this right now!" She crosses her arms and refuses to say another word to you.
Just keep standing up to her, when she tries to bully you.. and keep an eye on the quest journal till it says something new, about confronting her in the hallway or something.. then decide if you want to fight her(hard)... or blackmail her(easy).

Reactions: Fake_Zeus

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Just keep standing up to her, when she tries to bully you.. and keep an eye on the quest journal till it says something new, about confronting her in the hallway or something.. then decide if you want to fight her(hard)... or blackmail her(easy).
Hi Derryth, regarding the submission to Christina route, are there currently any additional story events beyond after Sveta can regularly visit Christina's brother?

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
Beauty parameters are a bit buggy now (at least with cheat menu). I dont know exactly what but it is related to the musculature. It also bugs/freezes the butt size.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Derryth, regarding the submission to Christina route, are there currently any additional story events beyond after Sveta can regularly visit Christina's brother?
Anya has had RL stuff going on and has not had time to work on it, she is still trying to finish the Rex party revamp

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes