Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Katja and you agree it would be fun to have a girls night out. "Sure, that sounds like fun!" you say.
Anushka smiles. "Sweet! Friday or Saturday night works best for me. Just call me when you guys got time."

Is this the end of this event at university for now and it's still in development or am I missing something obvious again? Somehow I can't seem to trigger the going out together event.
For now, Bgk and I have not had time to work on that together yet, maybe this coming update.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
For now, Bgk and I have not had time to work on that together yet, maybe this coming update.
In cases like these, from a coding point of view, would it be difficult/impossible to insert, at the end of dialogue screen, a short line like WIP, under development, not done yet, not available etc? Something to let us now that the next step which the characters talk about isn't actually implemented yet so we stop wasting time looking for it and replaying events hoping to trigger it. There are plenty of story arcs under development but you never know when you've reached the end of the line for now and you keep searching for the next event the last implemented dialogue talks about.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Lots of talk about Maksim in comments, plz remind me of who he is?
Also, what's up with the newspaper on the kitchen table. I know it's a trigger to start the WhoreLife mod, but I don't have that now.
And, is there a plot line with the spycam in Pussycat dressingroom?

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Commando 3 for Hotel Visit
Speaking of which, if that is definitely the desired requirement then it should be tested when the therapist gives you the key rather than at hotel lobby. So that he wouldn't give you the key before you have commando 3. Could even have an event that increases commando level as an alternative.

MoonlightGeist

Aug 4, 2020
screen goes blank (white) when you take a shower after gym class
Getting this (specifically gschool_lessons4 > pube_compliment), also getting certain gym events going white (either option for "all the girls pulled their pants down" except end lesson, couldn't grab a trace).

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
do not cheat your strength higher than 100
anything higher than 100, means you are taking steroids and/or training as a body Builder.. which lowers your appearance.
Even in game, you can not raise your Str higher than 100, unless you either take steroids.. or Train with special workouts at the City Gym. Normal Exercise maxes out at 100.
View attachment 3719237
I didnt. I set them to 0. But the beauty stats seem to only update or move around if i set them to 100 and then back to 0, though not consistent. Before i had a similar update issue that was solved by ajusting the weight but now its buggy.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I didnt. I set them to 0. But the beauty stats seem to only update or move around if i set them to 100 and then back to 0, though not consistent. Before i had a similar update issue that was solved by ajusting the weight but now its buggy.
Beauty stats, are determined by outside factors.. some of them will reset back to where they were if changed via cheating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
How to Increase your Appearance:
Makeup
Deodorant
Brush Hair
Lip Balm
Moisturizer
Shave
Wear higher quality clothing
Beauty Bar skin therapy, in City Mall
BMI between 19-24
Exercise, but not too much.
Visit the dentist and get your teeth fixed/cleaned
If you wear glasses, buy better glasses or better yet, get laser correction.

On Magic route:
Make friends with a Fairy
Learn a spell of Glamour
Have your Tutor mold your flesh
Become a Succubus and have lots of Sex

Bonus:
Electrolysis at the city clinic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really, the only beauty parameters you can adjust via cheating is Skin Quality, BMI, and STR.. with Skin Quality being the most important

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In cases like these, from a coding point of view, would it be difficult/impossible to insert, at the end of dialogue screen, a short line like WIP, under development, not done yet, not available etc? Something to let us now that the next step which the characters talk about isn't actually implemented yet so we stop wasting time looking for it and replaying events hoping to trigger it. There are plenty of story arcs under development but you never know when you've reached the end of the line for now and you keep searching for the next event the last implemented dialogue talks about.
Well what often happens is it is planned to add it the same update but then RL gets in the way and it doesn't get done. So no reason to add it, if you plan to add it the same update.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Lots of talk about Maksim in comments, plz remind me of who he is?
Also, what's up with the newspaper on the kitchen table. I know it's a trigger to start the WhoreLife mod, but I don't have that now.
And, is there a plot line with the spycam in Pussycat dressingroom?
Anushka's younger brother, the older of her two younger brothers.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes