Sep 26, 2020
Tomato _is_ a fruit!
It's the swollen ovaries of a plant, full of seeds, vitamins and good flavours that tempt animals to eat it so they'll leave its seeds in little piles of fresh manure all over the place, or all along the high-water mark, depending on circumstances.

What did you think it was? A tuber? A kind of mushroom?

• Haha
Reactions: Otakon_n00b
Sep 26, 2020
I wish sveta starts @ 15 with two years high school to go,1 year too short to explore.
There's a cheat menu in there somewhere, right next to the journal / magic book.
In there, you can find "Direct input command," which will let you do pretty much anything if you know the right runes, or mess the game world up beyond comprehension if you do something silly.
There's also a time cheat sub-menu, but we don't need to go there.
In the direct input command box, you can type a variable to get its current value.
Enter "year" and get 2016.
Enter "age" and get 16.
Enter "vidage" and get 16.
Enter "year = 2015" or "year -= 1" and the year magically becomes 2015.
Enter "age = 15" and Sveta is suddenly a year younger.
Enter "vidage = age" and she doesn't look a day older than she really is (even if she's been going to bed with make-up on).
No promises that this won't mess everything up something awful, but if you make those changes as soon as the menu appears, before you've started any quest lines in progress so there's no "tomorrow" or "next Tuesday" or "three days from now" planned, it should work.
The graduation thing is year-dependent, not age-dependent, so you've just bought yourself an extra 366 days.
The "state" sub-menu lets you give yourself plenty of money for clothes, too, which is important when you're a 15-year-old girl and your inside leg or bust measurement is determined to occasionally get 2 cm longer overnight.

viperconcept

Dec 29, 2018
I am having this trouble where I can't seem to trigger the money lending event with Natasha.

I already have access to her home and all that, she just doesn't ask for the money. Is there anything that I'm misssing?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I am having this trouble where I can't seem to trigger the money lending event with Natasha.

I already have access to her home and all that, she just doesn't ask for the money. Is there anything that I'm misssing?
keep talking about money, takes a few attempts tae gain her trust.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Did a revision of Albina Barlovskaya and her mother, Zoya - what's her surname again?
first image looks crunchy or something from the early 2000s camera phones. where did her arm go and what kind of trousers is she wearing as it looks cut out or absorbing all available light.

second image is better but weird upper body shape and you have a crease along the forehead, with a weird nostril and jawline which looks like mask artefacts. the lighting is also reminiscent of playboy set ups.

ai is capable of doing better, can I ask your workflow here? i suspect you are using a base image and transplanting faces onto them?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
first image looks crunchy or something from the early 2000s camera phones. where did her arm go and what kind of trousers is she wearing as it looks cut out or absorbing all available light.

second image is better but weird upper body shape and you have a crease along the forehead, with a weird nostril and jawline which looks like mask artefacts. the lighting is also reminiscent of playboy set ups.

ai is capable of doing better, can I ask your workflow here? i suspect you are using a base image and transplanting faces onto them?
Oops. I didn't notice the discrepancy. I fixed it and reuploaded the image.

The trousers are really black. I didn't do much to the image. Her arm is being covered by her knee. The original image can be viewed here:

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Oops. I didn't notice the discrepancy. I fixed it and reuploaded the image.

The trousers are really black. I didn't do much to the image. Her arm is being covered by her knee. The original image can be viewed here:
k that wid explain the potato quality o' the final render. insta hammers quality and if the quality is nae there in the first place well.

as tae the second image, yer still got a weird nostril and masking issue on her right ear. could nit pick on lighting, but most widna notice that.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
please, don't beat me..
i am just trying to figure how to fuck stepfather..
my Sveta can't start her sexual life before she fucks her family, she fucked father, brother but i can't seem to find how to fuck stepfather.
he never goes into the shower, and he doesn't want to fuck Sveta in garage..

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
please, don't beat me..
my Sveta can't start her sexual life before she fucks her family, she fucked father, brother but i can't seem to find how to fuck stepfather.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ensure you are presentable, going commando may help

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Any info on what the newspaper on the kitchen table is for? Apart from bizzare UFO sightings, and Albina's dad being busted.

Leezan

Apr 14, 2021
please, don't beat me..
He has to peek on you 4 or 5 times before he will enter the shower.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Any info on what the newspaper on the kitchen table is for? Apart from bizzare UFO sightings, and Albina's dad being busted.
it is part of a longer plan of introducing game hints and reactions to events in game worlds, i requested it as part of the ballet content and other content such amusing stories, random and actual events. so it will be up to the reader to decide which is which. albina's dad being busted shown early is a bug that will be fixed.

Reactions: Thisguy01

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Hello I remember going to a dentist to fix my teeth, but apparently, I've forgotten them a bit and now they're miscolored, the game is telling me to meet a dentiste again to fix it but I can't find him anymore.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Hello I remember going to a dentist to fix my teeth, but apparently, I've forgotten them a bit and now they're miscolored, the game is telling me to meet a dentiste again to fix it but I can't find him anymore.
med centre in pav commercial or city residential i think if you do a city start

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes