HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
"Interesting".... reminds me of a very famous curse.... "May you live, in Interesting times!"
you forgot the other half o' the curse: and may ye become an interesting person.

aye, the teleport spell uses the mists and by extension the wild magic so ye may get encounters friendly or otherwise, wayward destinations and, or shorter or longer journeys will all be on the cards. apart from the encounters nae much will change.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
you forgot the other half o' the curse: and may ye become an interesting person.

aye, the teleport spell uses the mists and by extension the wild magic so ye may get encounters friendly or otherwise, wayward destinations and, or shorter or longer journeys will all be on the cards. apart from the encounters nae much will change.
The tree circles would be nature magics and therefore the Seeli court. So much like the fairy the results could be a bit random. Does this mean the Seeli magic is wild and unpredictable while the Unseeli being more tech aligned would be more reliable?

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
The tree circles would be nature magics and therefore the Seeli court. So much like the fairy the results could be a bit random. Does this mean the Seeli magic is wild and unpredictable while the Unseeli being more tech aligned would be more reliable?
aye, that and unseeli uses tech to be a conduit fer magick therefore more predictable, still doing some brainstorming how exactly i am going to introduce wild (high), techmagi and how human magic all fits together whilst being somewhat believable. there will be the gates i mentioned which are of the old world but they eventually lead to either court.

Sep 26, 2020
because of game balance as it made travelling to easy and other systems redundant from what i have been told, i am going to be changing this in a few releases time as i am currently reviewing the magic start and lore at present so travelling is likely to become less reliable and more interesting.
More interesting, like the risk of getting stopped halfway through a hyperspace jump and finding yourself up against a bunch of Thargon warships?

Jump back and forth between tree circles with no trouble a dozen times and then roll a "natural 1" and find yourself on the black sand plain of Oblivion that you've forgotten traversing every time until now, surrounded by horny Dremora that you've blue-balled a dozen times already?

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
More interesting, like the risk of getting stopped halfway through a hyperspace jump and finding yourself up against a bunch of Thargon warships?

Jump back and forth between tree circles with no trouble a dozen times and then roll a "natural 1" and find yourself on the black sand plain of Oblivion that you've forgotten traversing every time until now, surrounded by horny Dremora that you've blue-balled a dozen times already?
maybe, i am bringing in new elements to be a threat not just to sveta but also fae and humans alike, including some critters that you just can not kill and have to learn to avoid and there is lore reasons for this but they will not be common and more of a reason to avoid places at certain times. there will be unfriendly fae, and what i loosely will call the 'big bad' for now. this will not appear for a few releases and due to the nature of the elements probably will not happen until at least a year into the players game to give the {mc} some chance of being able to fight and to introduce the necessary frameworks to support the various plot lines. i will be looking for help in writing some of this, but i will be creating a lore book to handle magick behind the scenes with various timelines and biographies.

i do not write sex scenes, but i will look to leave opportunities for other writers to do so. i am more concerned with ballet and the over-reaching story narrative at present.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
post a bug report, save and if appropriate on the discord. the person that deals wi' uni dinna visit 'ere.
Well I can't get into my discord account at the moment, it's acting up and I don't have the time or patience to sort it out at the moment. Maybe I'll get to it at some point. Thanks for answering.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Blackmailer
It would be rather unfortunate if somebody caught you while you were flashing.
There is a small, small, chance of getting caught while flashing in a park, in a church, and while washing cars.
Sooooo how small is that chance because I've been flashing all day for ~1 week and nothing seems to have triggered. Is it via SMS btw?

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Sooooo how small is that chance because I've been flashing all day for ~1 week and nothing seems to have triggered. Is it via SMS btw?
While flashing the game said something like you saw a flash and think somebody took a picture of you or something like that. Then days after that I was contacted by the blackmailer through sms

Lurk_Morrison

Jun 22, 2019
Girl Life v0.9.3 "All-in-One" Pack
Uploaded JUNE 15, 2024

Google Drive
MEGA

This pack includes:
  • Girl Life 0.9.3.qsp (UP-TO-DATE as of June 15, 2024)
  • Girl Life 0.9.3 Image Pack (UP-TO-DATE as of June 15, 2024)
  • Girl Life 0.9.3 Sound Pack (UP-TO-DATE as of June 15, 2024)
  • Sonnix QSP Player 1.9.0 (the current recommended player) -- WINDOWS 64-BIT ONLY
    • If you are using Windows 32-bit or Mac systems, grab the appropriate player from >> here <<.
This pack DOES NOT include:
  • Optional Hair Color Pack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally updated the AIO pack.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Ok, this has been bugging me, is your misspelling of Seelie intentional? I mean, they could be spelled that way because of being in Russia, after immigrating.... or something... just want to double check...
always spelt seeli in english or síthiche in gàidhlig dinna ken far they got seilie never heard o' that in my life, and the fae do not 'live' in russia, it is just a place they touch as they can be anywhere or everywhere due to the mists. just russia is what they are attracted te because of events at this point in history but if the spelling bugs yer i will change it.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
always spelt seeli in english or síthiche in gàidhlig dinna ken far they got seilie never heard o' that in my life, and the fae do not 'live' in russia, it is just a place they touch as they can be anywhere or everywhere due to the mists. just russia is what they are attracted te because of events at this point in history but if the spelling bugs yer i will change it.
Isn't síthiche, just "a fairy, or elf" in general, not one of the courts?
I've seen Seelie spelt many ways.. but I think this was a first, that I've seen Seeli. But, my grandma didn't teach me much of the old tongue, before she passed.. so most of my knowledge comes from books...as almost nobody in the states speaks it.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Isn't síthiche, just "a fairy, or elf" in general, not one of the courts?
I've seen Seelie spelt many ways.. but I think this was a first, that I've seen Seeli. But, my grandma didn't teach me much of the old tongue, before she passed.. so most of my knowledge comes from books...as almost nobody in the states speaks it.
aye, but it can also means bright ones depends a lot on context and the community yer living in. the seelie is a relatively modern invention in victorian times, the scots just saw fae as bright or dark mostly and made no distinction o' courts. gàidhlig sadly is not properly taught, and it is often handed down between people and communities even i have forgotten almost all of what i was taught decades ago from lack of use. it is nae like wales far everyone speaks it, mostly tae piss of the english.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
aye, but it can also means bright ones depends a lot on context and the community yer living in. the seelie is a relatively modern invention in victorian times, the scots just saw fae as bright or dark mostly and made no distinction o' courts. gàidhlig sadly is not properly taught, and it is often handed down between people and communities even i have forgotten almost all of what i was taught decades ago from lack of use. it is nae like wales far everyone speaks it, mostly tae piss of the english.
I keep hearing there is a community that speaks Scott Gaelic here in the Pacific Northwest, somewhere.. but I've never found it. My Grandma spoke it, English was her second language, but she died when I was young... I must have been about 9 years old, so that was about 40 years ago. I picked up a bit of an accent from my mother, but she never learned it either... or at least I never heard her speak it...and she would yell at me, if I spoke it to her...so my skills rusted pretty quickly. I can read it easier than speaking it... and conversational Gaelic is right out...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes