yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Pushkin Ballet Theatre -how to begin the quest? Noclue how to start this. Sveta has a reputation of ballet dancer (226) in Pushkin.

You have been a ballerina since a child and you have excelled in your dance class. Your name was put forward by your dance teacher to the yearly entrance assessments for the Pushkin Ballet School which are being held during the summer and you are hoping for an invitation to the prestigious Pushkin Ballet Academy to fulfil your dream of being a ballerina.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Pushkin Ballet Theatre -how to begin the quest? Noclue how to start this. Sveta has a reputation of ballet dancer (226) in Pushkin.

You have been a ballerina since a child and you have excelled in your dance class. Your name was put forward by your dance teacher to the yearly entrance assessments for the Pushkin Ballet School which are being held during the summer and you are hoping for an invitation to the prestigious Pushkin Ballet Academy to fulfil your dream of being a ballerina.
it is only the initial residential week and dance school is partially completed, had hoped to finalise the introit chapter but had tae much to do to integrate the code into mainline without introducing far too many bugs tae deal wi'. all quest guidance should be in the journal, but there is a letter after the first week o' the game ye need to accept and it will guide you fer there otherwise it defaults tae the starlet line.

the next release should see the dance school completed, with additional content for ballet secrets and hopefully new locations alongside gad content.

Aqua.Uno33

Jan 18, 2024
Hi, catched at least 2 issues.
First, I can't go to the second party with the sister. She invite me to the Friday's party. I see her in community center, but here she offer me to drink, not to go to the party.
Second, sometimes I see nothing (white screens without choose options, so I need to use emergency button to return back). It happens after sport lesson when I choose the wash option (I think should be some kind of event, because other times I can send Sveta to wath without issues). Also I saw it in Gadykino on the river bank location. When I saw option with boys, click on it, but also see nothing.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Will there ever be images added where they are missing? The ones I remember now are: A scene in Pussycats where the mother forces some revealing clothes on the reluctant Kira, and the new reception desk in Avecinna clinic.

Also re Pussycats, just wondering if there is any plot to the spycams Sveta finds in the dressingroom? So far I haven't seen anything, but also Sveta has never reported it.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
if you have missing media or bugs, please raise them on our discord bug reports section with screenshots and saves if possible. otherwise they are likely to get missed here. as most devs do not pay attention to f95, i rarely do unless i have time.

Aqua.Uno33

Jan 18, 2024
Sometimes you don't use some resources. So public place for concrete projects is a good way to say something important, i.e. to describe found issues in somebody's project.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
it is only the initial residential week and dance school is partially completed, had hoped to finalise the introit chapter but had tae much to do to integrate the code into mainline without introducing far too many bugs tae deal wi'. all quest guidance should be in the journal, but there is a letter after the first week o' the game ye need to accept and it will guide you fer there otherwise it defaults tae the starlet line.

the next release should see the dance school completed, with additional content for ballet secrets and hopefully new locations alongside gad content.
There's no context for the letter, there's just an action - I completely missed it the first time:

You[r] Мама is here, busy making breakfast.
The kitchen is not very impressive, but it has everything your family needs. Since everyone can't always join for family meals, your Мама usually pre-cooks some meals and stores them in the fridge. Of course, you could also just have a snack if you're not that hungry.
A newspaper lies on the kitchen table.

[1] Return to the hallway
[2] Read the letter
[3] Eat a hearty meal (0:20)
[4] Eat a normal meal (0:15)
[5] Eat a light meal (0:10)
[6] Have a snack (0:05)
[7] Drink some water (0:01)
[8]Have a cup of tea (0:10)

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
there should be a pop up, canna mind far but i may have removed it because it was immersion breaking.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I am currently experiencing the same situation, is there a way around this?

I have a bug at the moment where when i take the Uni exams eventhough i have enough intelligent stats, attended all the classes and studied i get 'You think you've done terrible and are probably going to fail with .'. Once i complete all three exams it says i have been expelled since i didn't attend the exams. Antyway to fix this using console commands?

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Why did the teleportation time change? It seems it takes 35 minutes now to teleport instead of 20 minutes from a tree circle.
because of game balance as it made travelling to easy and other systems redundant from what i have been told, i am going to be changing this in a few releases time as i am currently reviewing the magic start and lore at present so travelling is likely to become less reliable and more interesting.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
because of game balance as it made travelling to easy and other systems redundant from what i have been told, i am going to be changing this in a few releases time as i am currently reviewing the magic start and lore at present so travelling is likely to become less reliable and more interesting.
"Interesting".... reminds me of a very famous curse.... "May you live, in Interesting times!"

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes