Skriuen

Aug 27, 2021
there's a couple incidents where there's blank, here's one, and earlier i had one with full blank, main screen too, on clicking continue in the shower, didn't seem like rng event since it fired every time i reloaded too

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
I know, it was being asked before, I used search but still don't understand - is it possible to get toned butt instead of average, feminine without cheats and fairy?
I keep doing squats every evening but it doesn't seem to help.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I know, it was being asked before, I used search but still don't understand - is it possible to get toned butt instead of average, feminine without cheats and fairy?
I keep doing squats every evening but it doesn't seem to help.
Currently, no. BMI effects butt size right now... but there are plans for toning and shaping, in the future... just still working out how to accomplish that. also I think Butt Lifts will be a thing too, in the future... idk...

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
Beauty stats, are determined by outside factors.. some of them will reset back to where they were if changed via cheating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
How to Increase your Appearance:
Makeup
Deodorant
Brush Hair
Lip Balm
Moisturizer
Shave
Wear higher quality clothing
Beauty Bar skin therapy, in City Mall
BMI between 19-24
Exercise, but not too much.
Visit the dentist and get your teeth fixed/cleaned
If you wear glasses, buy better glasses or better yet, get laser correction.

On Magic route:
Make friends with a Fairy
Learn a spell of Glamour
Have your Tutor mold your flesh
Become a Succubus and have lots of Sex

Bonus:
Electrolysis at the city clinic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really, the only beauty parameters you can adjust via cheating is Skin Quality, BMI, and STR.. with Skin Quality being the most important
Can you tell me which ones reset so i can at least track them or at least figure a sequence? Still it shouldn't give different values of beauty having exactly the same stats/clothing, nor bug the "butt size" adjustment. (sometimes they oscilate by 20-100 points in atractiveness). From what i've seen the stat that is jenky is the "body shape" one if you click in the Beauty Parameters menu.

You also forgot to mention the "apparent age" that maxes out at 20 (but if you're 99 the game still thinks you're hot. XD)

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
there's a couple incidents where there's blank, here's one, and earlier i had one with full blank, main screen too, on clicking continue in the shower, didn't seem like rng event since it fired every time i reloaded too
Thank you, we have been getting a few reports on those in our Discord. The coders that are working on fixing them don't typically hang out in these forums, and joining the Discord and reporting in our Bug-Reporting channel would be much appreciated.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Can you tell me which ones reset so i can at least track them or at least figure a sequence? Still it shouldn't give different values of beauty having exactly the same stats/clothing, nor bug the "butt size" adjustment. (sometimes they oscilate by 20-100 points in atractiveness). From what i've seen the stat that is jenky is the "body shape" one if you click in the Beauty Parameters menu.

You also forgot to mention the "apparent age" that maxes out at 20 (but if you're 99 the game still thinks you're hot. XD)
anything that isn't Skin Quality, BMI or STR? Most everything else is a result of an array.. a Sum of other factors and some of those factors are also sums of other factors/divided by the sums of even more factors... it would take a text book to explain it all.. especially since I'm not a coder, and it gives me a headache just looking at those arrays.

Age/Apparent Age is only there for cosmetic flair and has no current effect on gameplay

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
anything that isn't Skin Quality, BMI or STR? Most everything else is a result of an array.. a Sum of other factors and some of those factors are also sums of other factors/divided by the sums of even more factors... it would take a text book to explain it all.. especially since I'm not a coder, and it gives me a headache just looking at those arrays.

Age/Apparent Age is only there for cosmetic flair and has no current effect on gameplay
When i mean the exact same stats show different atractiveness, i mean the exact same stats. Clothing, hair, BMI, aparent age, Strengh, Skin quality, max status (meaning 100% not hungry and not sleepy, max agility) etc. If i mess around the cheat menu in different orders but end in the exact same numbers and equipment, the "Body Shape" beauty parameter varies to 30 (with some luck) to -150.

Off topic: the new mechanic to "need a more private space" to clean the cum in your body should work in other places than your home. I tried on Vasily's bathroom and it wouldn't let me, but would let me do it in the hallway of my parents house.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I always wished apparent age did factor in. There's a lot that can be done with that.
A lot could be done... but for legal reasons and hosting restrictions.. we don't. We can't stop people from modding the game and cheating in their own variables.. but creating a system around it would be a huge no no.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
When i mean the exact same stats show different atractiveness, i mean the exact same stats. Clothing, hair, BMI, aparent age, Strengh, Skin quality, max status (meaning 100% not hungry and not sleepy, max agility) etc. If i mess around the cheat menu in different orders but end in the exact same numbers and equipment, the "Body Shape" beauty parameter varies to 30 (with some luck) to -150.

Off topic: the new mechanic to "need a more private space" to clean the cum in your body should work in other places than your home. I tried on Vasily's bathroom and it wouldn't let me, but would let me do it in the hallway of my parents house.
You are still confusing me about body parameters.. but that's prolly getting into the maths of the variables that give me a headache to attempt to even follow, in the code. The things in my list above, effect all of that... if you are trying to track down the variables to alter... that's where you should start looking.
Cleaning cum, is currently being discussed and worked on, in the Discord...and its not a simple fix.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
A lot could be done... but for legal reasons and hosting restrictions.. we don't. We can't stop people from modding the game and cheating in their own variables.. but creating a system around it would be a huge no no.
Wait... why would looking 16 while being 26 have legal issues? People ain't allowed to look young for their age? :unsure:

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Whats wrong with raising skill in 9.3? in previous version(8.2.2) in realistic skill gain sveta could go from 23 to 50 modern dancing about 2-3 months. now its lot harder! After every day for 3 months practice she only got 36,wut gibs?

Last edited:

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Whats wrong with raising skill in 9.3? in previous version(8.2.2) in realistic skill gain sveta could go from 23 to 50 modern dancing about 2-3 months. now its lot harder! After every day for 3 months practice she only got 36,wut gibs?
It has always been the intention that Starlets was for Jock: Dancer starts. It was possible, with hard work and still is with any Jock/Cool Kid... Also, up until recently there has only been content for 1 year... Now we are getting into almost 5 years of content, with 8 years of content planned. Skills used to be on a fast track so you could max out most of your stats in that first year.. but as the timeline is being extended.. then the skill progression had to be slowed down to compensate... that is what you are seeing, Stat progression with 8 years of content, in mind.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
I swear I haven't seen an installation process / instructions this difficult in years if ever. Also I can't register on tfgames since we apparently don't agree on what is a fruit and what isn't, despite several attempts. :cry:

Any advice on where to get a safe, good & free QSP player for someone who until yesterday didn't even know such a thing existed? Sorry for the trouble. :c

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I swear I haven't seen an installation process / instructions this difficult in years if ever. Also I can't register on tfgames since we apparently don't agree on what is a fruit and what isn't, despite several attempts. :cry:

Any advice on where to get a safe, good & free QSP player for someone who until yesterday didn't even know such a thing existed? Sorry for the trouble. :c
Completely ignore the first part of the install instructions, and scroll down to the "Second Guide" it has a link to the QSP player you need.

Reactions: Elo91 and Derryth

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
It has always been the intention that Starlets was for Jock: Dancer starts. It was possible, with hard work and still is with any Jock/Cool Kid... Also, up until recently there has only been content for 1 year... Now we are getting into almost 5 years of content, with 8 years of content planned. Skills used to be on a fast track so you could max out most of your stats in that first year.. but as the timeline is being extended.. then the skill progression had to be slowed down to compensate... that is what you are seeing, Stat progression with 8 years of content, in mind.
I wish sveta starts @ 15 with two years high school to go,1 year too short to explore.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

It thinks that a tomato is a fruit

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes