Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Beauty parameters are a bit buggy now (at least with cheat menu). I dont know exactly what but it is related to the musculature. It also bugs/freezes the butt size.
do not cheat your strength higher than 100
anything higher than 100, means you are taking steroids and/or training as a body Builder.. which lowers your appearance.
Even in game, you can not raise your Str higher than 100, unless you either take steroids.. or Train with special workouts at the City Gym. Normal Exercise maxes out at 100.
1717908286898.png

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019
do not cheat your strength higher than 100
anything higher than 100, means you are taking steroids and/or training as a body Builder.. which lowers your appearance.
Even in game, you can not raise your Str higher than 100, unless you either take steroids.. or Train with special workouts at the City Gym. Normal Exercise maxes out at 100.
View attachment 3719237
Note:
Do not under any circumstances anger this woman, if you do go limp. Also if she wants it, it is hers.

• Haha
Reactions: Derryth

Heona14

Oct 31, 2017
can't seem to find any of the new Maksim expanded content in the new .qsp when checking the editor, unsure if it got included in the update? the images exist in the new img pack update, but not the events unless i may be missing something

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
can't seem to find any of the new Maksim expanded content in the new .qsp when checking the editor, unsure if it got included in the update? the images exist in the new img pack update, but not the events unless i may be missing something
It got delayed.. but its in the dev version now... so if/when Kevin releases a Hotfix version it will be in there.. or you can grab a dev version from our discord.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Did you guys change something in the way the cheat menu gets displayed in 0.9.3? When you use QSP 0.4.2 some of the tabs in the cheat menu get displayed like this: Pic 1.png and others get displayed normally. Prior to 0.9.3 it worked perfect.
QSP 1.9.0 doesn't have this issue but honestly I don't like this player because all the icons in the additonal desc tab are oversized and in the actions tab you can't see all the actions unless you expand it to half the screen because even if you scroll down, some lines of text are hiding behind the start bar. Pic 3.png
Therefore I would rather use QSP 0.4.2 as the general UI interface is much more neatly organized but the cheat menu issue bugs me out PIc 2.png .

Is there a way of solving the cheat menu issue or resize the interface in 1.9.0? I kept looking but couldn't see anything obvious.
Thanks

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Did you guys change something in the way the cheat menu gets displayed in 0.9.3? When you use QSP 0.4.2 some of the tabs in the cheat menu get displayed like this: View attachment 3719974 and others get displayed normally. Prior to 0.9.3 it worked perfect.
QSP 1.9.0 doesn't have this issue but honestly I don't like this player because all the icons in the additonal desc tab are oversized and in the actions tab you can't see all the actions unless you expand it to half the screen because even if you scroll down, some lines of text are hiding behind the start bar. View attachment 3719980
Therefore I would rather use QSP 0.4.2 as the general UI interface is much more neatly organized but the cheat menu issue bugs me out View attachment 3719987 .

Is there a way of solving the cheat menu issue or resize the interface in 1.9.0? I kept looking but couldn't see anything obvious.
Thanks
sounds like player issues, and we have no hand in that.. afaik.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I missclicked the action window over the picture/text window and now the picture/text window disapeared and I don't know how to fix it, I tried deleting everything and re-decompress the files but it wasn't enough, can someone help me ?

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I missclicked the action window over the picture/text window and now the picture/text window disapeared and I don't know how to fix it, I tried deleting everything and re-decompress the files but it wasn't enough, can someone help me ?
I guess you'll need to activate one of these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesome

Nov 23, 2017
Did you guys change something in the way the cheat menu gets displayed in 0.9.3? When you use QSP 0.4.2 some of the tabs
[...]
You can always adjust the size of icons under Settings > Status window settings
and put the action window next to the main desc instead of below

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
You can always adjust the size of icons under Settings > Status window settings
and put the action window next to the main desc instead of below
I knew I was missing something, kept looking in the player settings for it. Funny thing though, in the 2 screenshots I posted from the 2 different players, the status window settings are identical yet you can see the how big the difference between them is.

I will adjust the size of the icons until I get something I like. Thanks

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
Did you guys change something in the way the cheat menu gets displayed in 0.9.3? When you use QSP 0.4.2 some of the tabs in the cheat menu get displayed like this: View attachment 3719974 and others get displayed normally. Prior to 0.9.3 it worked perfect.
QSP 1.9.0 doesn't have this issue but honestly I don't like this player because all the icons in the additonal desc tab are oversized and in the actions tab you can't see all the actions unless you expand it to half the screen because even if you scroll down, some lines of text are hiding behind the start bar. View attachment 3719980
Therefore I would rather use QSP 0.4.2 as the general UI interface is much more neatly organized but the cheat menu issue bugs me out View attachment 3719987 .

Thanks
I had the same issues with the cheat menus. I did not change any settings, it just got messed up between 0.9.2.2 and 0.9.3. if I go back a version it is fine again. It is something in 9.3 that got changed.

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
I went there before 20:00, I had exhibitionist 3, and I had the event advising me to go.
You are going on saturday night right? The doctor says saturday night to sunday morning so you go late on saturday to the hotel.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I had the same issues with the cheat menus. I did not change any settings, it just got messed up between 0.9.2.2 and 0.9.3. if I go back a version it is fine again. It is something in 9.3 that got changed.
Same here, everything was fine until 0.9.3

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Katja and you agree it would be fun to have a girls night out. "Sure, that sounds like fun!" you say.
Anushka smiles. "Sweet! Friday or Saturday night works best for me. Just call me when you guys got time."

Is this the end of this event at university for now and it's still in development or am I missing something obvious again? Somehow I can't seem to trigger the going out together event.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes