Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
I'm just looking for a way to go outside naked but the game won't let me
Well, there are a couple of bugs ( staircaseprostitution, model agency if having an std are 2 I remember ) one can use for that, but there are no in game reactions to it, so pretty useless.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Well, there are a couple of bugs ( staircaseprostitution, model agency if having an std are 2 I remember ) one can use for that, but there are no in game reactions to it, so pretty useless.
There are a few incidents that do have a reaction. Skinny dipping at the lake when Christina & Lariska are there or when Fedor & Ivan are at the secluded beach, your clothes can also be stolen while skinny dipping. Drinking with Lena & Lera outside your parent's apartment building can lead to dares of walking around the building naked (and clothes getting stolen). I think there is something that can happen at the park if your slut rep is high, but I'm not sure about that one.

Jun 22, 2019
I looked at all occurences of the number 100 in this thread so if my question was already answered I must have missed it.

Im playing the (default?) magic route. Im starting in St. Petersburg and have my own appartment. Now a couple of months in I noticed that Im losing 100 bucks every day precisely at 6 am. What could that be?

I had to take a loan from the plumber once but I already paid him back long ago. I once overdrew my bank account but I rectified that after a few days. I thought it might have to do with rent but that gets paid by my job at the textile factory every month. Im at a loss here.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I looked at all occurences of the number 100 in this thread so if my question was already answered I must have missed it.

Im playing the (default?) magic route. Im starting in St. Petersburg and have my own appartment. Now a couple of months in I noticed that Im losing 100 bucks every day precisely at 6 am. What could that be?

I had to take a loan from the plumber once but I already paid him back long ago. I once overdrew my bank account but I rectified that after a few days. I thought it might have to do with rent but that gets paid by my job at the textile factory every month. Im at a loss here.
That's an odd one. I just ran through a new game using the transformation start for a few days on the release build and I did not have any deductions at 6am or any other time. Tried it on the Dev build too and again, no deductions.

So, I'm happy to help if I can but I would need some more info if I going to be able to recreate the issue. Which version are you running? Is it coming out of your cash, bank account, or stash? What happens if you do not have any money in that place? When (in-game-date, well your best guess) did you first notice it? What job are you doing? Do you have the laptop and the internet? Have you used any of the cheats?

Jun 22, 2019
Ok. It says "version 0.8 the family update (part 1)" in the game menu. (release version I guess? I d/l it from the front page)

No cheats, no mods.

100 bucks are deducted from my cash reserves (not drawer, not bank).

Put the cash in the drawer before 6 am and at 6 it went from 0 to -100.

My journal states that im working as a seamstress in a factory in Pavlovsk. I also deliver mail for the postmaster. Im also working as a cleaner in a pavlovo clinic. The Housing paragraph states that im currently paid up (rent-wise) for the next 18 days.

No laptop, no internet.

I played a little for a few ingame days: I pay the 100 every day even on weekends. But because Im waking up an hour later then I also pay later so the deduction happens at 7am. And since the first thing I do is cooking a meal for 30 minutes and then eat it for 30 minutes the deduction always happens at this moment.

Edit: Oh and Im playing the magic route (the first option on the list?) not the transformation one.

Edit Edit: I switched up my morning routine and it seems it's not time dependant. The deduction seems to happen when I eat my previously prepared meal! Both either when Im eating it immediately or leaving it in the kitchen for later. (More tests: ) Yes, it is definitely whenever I eat a meal I prepared myself in the kitchen. BTW it is always the "hearty meal".

Third Edit: Something else entirely - Is there a way to work the second shift at the textile factory? It's half as long.

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Ok. It says "version 0.8 the family update (part 1)" in the game menu. (release version I guess? I d/l it from the front page)

No cheats, no mods.

My journal states that im working as a seamstress in a factory in Pavlovsk. I also deliver mail for the postmaster. Im also working as a cleaner in a pavlovo clinic. The Housing paragraph states that im currently paid up (rent-wise) for the next 18 days.

No laptop, no internet.

I played a little for a few ingame days: I pay the 100 every day even on weekends. But because Im waking up an hour later then I also pay later so the deduction happens at 7am. And since the first thing I do is cooking a meal for 30 minutes and then eat it for 30 minutes the deduction always happens at this moment.

Edit: Oh and Im playing the magic route (the first option on the list?) not the transformation one.

Edit Edit: I switched up my morning routine and it seems it's not time dependant. The deduction seems to happen when I eat my previously prepared meal! Both either when Im eating it immediately or leaving it in the kitchen for later. (More tests: ) Yes, it is definitely whenever I eat a meal I prepared myself in the kitchen. BTW it is always the "hearty meal".

Third Edit: Something else entirely - Is there a way to work the second shift at the textile factory? It's half as long.
One last thing, are you living in St. Petersburg or Pav?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
One last thing, are you living in St. Petersburg or Pav?
I've played through 2 full weeks as close to your settings as I could get. I've been unable to recreate your issue so I think you will need help from one of the devs. As a workaround, you can open up the cheat menu and input the amount of money that you should have. I suspect that a debt you were paying is still taking money but it's just a guess. Sorry I could not help.

Jul 28, 2019
I've had it happen previously. I think it might be that you have to pay for your meals once your mother knows you are a slut. Too busy to test right now...

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

No cheats, no mods.

No laptop, no internet.

You can only get the harty meal at the hotel in main game. If its been added by a mod you'll have to go to their mod thread (mostly on TFGS) and bring it up with the mod author. The Hearty meal has a built in 100rub price and text telling you the miad brought it to you, it is not meant for other usage.

The second shift is for school aged Sveta to work without missing school, its not for adults.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
You can only get the harty meal at the hotel in main game. If its been added by a mod you'll have to go to their mod thread (mostly on TFGS) and bring it up with the mod author. The Hearty meal has a built in 100rub price and text telling you the miad brought it to you, it is not meant for other usage.

The second shift is for school aged Sveta to work without missing school, its not for adults.
The 'hearty meal' is the 3rd of the 3 options you get when cooking for yourself, it fully restores your hunger meter. I have had it as a normal option every time I have played the game 0.7.5.1 onward both with and without mods. As I normally play the school start I don't pay it much attention (mom's full & light meal remove the need/ability to cook) but there is no 100rub cost to cooking it as long as you have food 'servings' available and regardless of 'light', 'normal' or 'hearty' the servings only drop by 1.

Ordering room service in the hotel does cost 100rub but it is not taken when you wake up but when you order food. It also does not fully fill your hunger meter if it's empty, on my test it went from 0 to 60. You also cannot do it when out of cash (as I would expect) but SlightlyTitillated got '-100rub' cash when sleeping with 0 cash.

Jun 22, 2019
I just want to say thank you to T7792 and all the others for the effort! It is much appreciated.

Im playing the mage route (?) so Mom isnt in my playthrough at all (except for being a contact on my phone). I buy regular servings at the grocery section of the supermarket and cook them in my kitchen into hearty meals.

I guess this is just an unintentional overlap then. The 100rub for the meal is for when you eat it at a hotel (?) but when you buy it yourself at the supermarket and prepare it yourself the cost has already been paid. Maybe on my route (where you live on your own in your own appartment) renaming the third option would already resolve the issue?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I just want to say thank you to T7792 and all the others for the effort! It is much appreciated.

Im playing the mage route (?) so Mom isnt in my playthrough at all (except for being a contact on my phone). I buy regular servings at the grocery section of the supermarket and cook them in my kitchen into hearty meals.

I guess this is just an unintentional overlap then. The 100rub for the meal is for when you eat it at a hotel (?) but when you buy it yourself at the supermarket and prepare it yourself the cost has already been paid. Maybe on my route (where you live on your own in your own appartment) renaming the third option would already resolve the issue?
Have played the transformation route a few times recently and have never had that issue. Try starting a new game see if that works, to see if it is a save issue. If not try using one of the dev builds to see if it is a 0.8 issue

Jun 22, 2019
First of all I realised that I am on the "transformation route" the whole time hehe.
This is the fastest I can recreate this bug from starting a new game on the transformation route. Standard character, standard name and default looks.

• Go to the city center via the central park.
  • Go to the train station, the ticket office and buy a ticket to Pavlovsk.
  • Exit the train station and walk to the commercial area.
  • Wait for 30 minutes since your hunger and thirst are still at 100.
  • Now that they arent any more visit the public park.
  • Here visit the newly opened "Del Parco" and order something from the menu (0:05)
  • Drink free water!
  • Leave and go back to the train station, back to the city center and back home.
  • Enter the kitchen and cook a meal. Choose the hearty meal (3rd option).
  • When you are done eat it.
  • Voilà, -100 rub !
I hope that helps in squashing this bug!

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
First of all I realised that I am on the "transformation route" the whole time hehe.
This is the fastest I can recreate this bug from starting a new game on the transformation route. Standard character, standard name and default looks.

• Here visit the newly opened "Del Parco" and order something from the menu (0:05)
  • Drink free water!
  • Leave and go back to the train station, back to the city center and back home.
  • Voilà, -100 rub !
Confirmed!

T7792

Oct 5, 2019

• Drink free water!
  • Voilà, -100 rub !
Yup, like Ummmh I can confirm the loss of 100rub when you follow the above route, it happens on both 0.8.0.1 and Dev200616.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Visit the therapist in Pavlovsk and ask to raise dominance.
... umm Yeah.... that is one way to do it, hypnotherapy raises faster... but... talking is less um, intrusive. Other than that you gain willpower by using willpower to assert you will over others. The more you get others to follow your choices and the less you go along with others raises your willpower. Doing Yoga helps refill you willpower and I think you can get increases though that too.

But, if you just want to cheat you can input however much willpower you want in the skills screen.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

• Drink free water!
  • Voilà, -100 rub !
OK, looks to me like you all bought the Vegetarian Piroshki.
Not that that's the problem, the value is not cleared and then appears to get assigned to your own meal at home. It should then clear. I'm adding a fix for this to the repo now.

Reactions: ustar and Ummmh
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes