Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Sveta has just had three mugging attempts in one week. That is just totally unrealistic. I hope this is going to be dealt with in the upcoming update, because it's just ridiculous. Alright, I actually defeated every attempt, because Sveta is now a pretty decent kickboxer. But even so, I just think it happens far too often.

When I was younger, I lived in a very rough area for 2 years, which had a high incidence of petty crime including mugging. And it never happened to me once. Because the chances of any one person being robbed, is actually very low. And the chances of it happening to you twice, within the same year, is virtually non-existant.

I just think that whoever designed this part of the game, got it into their head, that everyone who lives in areas like that, is constantly getting robbed. Whereas the reality is, it only happens to a tiny number of people.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What's the maximum number of times that you have to visit the fairy, before she converts Sveta into a succubus? Because I've visited her 15 times on one playthrough, and it still hasn't happened. Whereas, in every instance in the past, it's been between 11 and 13 times.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What's the maximum number of times that you have to visit the fairy, before she converts Sveta into a succubus? Because I've visited her 15 times on one playthrough, and it still hasn't happened. Whereas, in every instance in the past, it's been between 11 and 13 times.
Its linked to your beauty, in the past she would do the skin quality thing and your beauty would go up a great deal so you would always get the succubus change, now the skin improvement needs a lot more to get your beauty up so the fairy changes run out before you get there unless you were already beautiful. You'll have to do other things to improve your looks before you will get the succubus change.

Sveta has just had three mugging attempts in one week. That is just totally unrealistic. I hope this is going to be dealt with in the upcoming update, because it's just ridiculous. Alright, I actually defeated every attempt, because Sveta is now a pretty decent kickboxer. But even so, I just think it happens far too often.

When I was younger, I lived in a very rough area for 2 years, which had a high incidence of petty crime including mugging. And it never happened to me once. Because the chances of any one person being robbed, is actually very low. And the chances of it happening to you twice, within the same year, is virtually non-existant.

I just think that whoever designed this part of the game, got it into their head, that everyone who lives in areas like that, is constantly getting robbed. Whereas the reality is, it only happens to a tiny number of people.
Yeah, this is something we turned down this dev cycle.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
You'll have to do other things to improve your looks before you will get the succubus change.
Wow, I must have missed that note, or it was in the plethora of change notes before I even dl the game the first time. Didn't even know there was that change.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Its linked to your beauty, in the past she would do the skin quality thing and your beauty would go up a great deal so you would always get the succubus change, now the skin improvement needs a lot more to get your beauty up so the fairy changes run out before you get there unless you were already beautiful. You'll have to do other things to improve your looks before you will get the succubus change.
She's an 8 out of 10, so she's not exactly ugly, but it's still not working. I started her as the Good Girl outcast, and her beauty was much lower, but I've gradually improved it by shaving, starting to use makeup, and buying nicer clothes. She also had very high inhibition, but I lost quite a lot of that just going to Gym and visiting the therapist.

She does still have rough skin, and some pimples, so maybe that's what I need to work on? I just bought her a bikini, so maybe if I start sunbathing at the lake, I can improve enough to force the change?

Sep 23, 2021
She does still have rough skin, and some pimples, so maybe that's what I need to work on? I just bought her a bikini, so maybe if I start sunbathing at the lake, I can improve enough to force the change?

Keep an eye on pcs_skin

Moisturiser, having a bath, getting pampered in the beauty salon, don't sleep with makeup, get the Fae skin improvements that all contributes I believe. Also maybe magic level? I was around 700-800 for skin level and I think 8 for magic when I encountered the Fae transform message. Also the amount of times counts but not sure, again seems to be around 10 but never figured that one out.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Something really weird is happening. I started sunbathing, so now she's a 9 out of 10. That was what she was when I left the house, to go to the park and visit the fairy. But apparently that still wasn't enough. I checked immediately after visiting the fairy, and she was suddenly just an 8 out of 10, even though nothing had happened, apart from visiting the fairy. So she went back home, and I checked and everything was as it was when I left the house, and suddenly I was back to a 9 out of 10 again. Even though once again, I'd done absolutely nothing, except walk from the Park to Sveta's house.

What's going on?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Keep an eye on pcs_skin

Moisturiser, having a bath, getting pampered in the beauty salon, don't sleep with makeup, get the Fae skin improvements that all contributes I believe. Also maybe magic level? I was around 700-800 for skin level and I think 8 for magic when I encountered the Fae transform message. Also the amount of times counts but not sure, again seems to be around 10 but never figured that one out.
I've now tried 18 times, which is 5 more than it ever has before. I've done the succubus route on over a dozen previous playthroughs. Could this be just an issue with the Good Girl Outcast? She has 1323 mana, and magic level is 7, and she's now a 9 out of 10. And how can visiting the fairy actually reduce her beauty? And if it did, how can it return just by moving to a new location? This has got to be some kind of a bug.

I suppose I'll just have to keep trying and hope the game eventually decides to let it happen. It wouldn't be the first time that something weird happened that eventually resolved itself, even though I never did anything differently.

The main problem about this delay, is until she becomes a succubus, it's very hard to boost her magic level sufficiently to start learning spells with Tatiana. Once she's a succubus I can go out hunting, and raise it several points in one night. But without that it's virtually impossible to reach 20 points, which is the minimum to start learning spells

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The fairy finally granted it, at the 19th attempt. I did actually manage to raise magic to 8 earlier that day, so maybe it was that which did the trick? I'm not sure, because I'm pretty certain at least one my Gopnik characters managed it with less than 8?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The fairy finally granted it, at the 19th attempt. I did actually manage to raise magic to 8 earlier that day, so maybe it was that which did the trick? I'm not sure, because I'm pretty certain at least one my Gopnik characters managed it with less than 8?
Pretty sure it is dependent on her other stats. Usually I get turned within a couple visits. My last playthrough where I was intentionally trying to become a succubus I went straight to the park at the beginning of the game, spent entire nights there talking to the fairy and it probably took a few dozen visits before she turned my Sveta this time.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The Wiki says one of the conditions is Magic Level 8:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zara Scarlet

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Regarding random NPCs, the photos sometime do not match the description. For example, you get a brunette when it describes a blonde or a blonde when the description says dark hair. Is the image just randomly generated regardless of the description?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The photo assignment, the Tank (?) and Tank Excursion and Bazooka Show, I believe it's called?

It is a bit strange for the Russian Federation to use the word, "bazooka," as that is more a Western term. The USSR did receive some 3,000 bazookas in The Great Patriotic War through the US Lend-Lease Program but they weren't a popular item.

The Russian Federation favors, and is famous for, the РПГ - Ручной Противотанковый Гранатомёт (Ruchnoy Protivotankoviy Granatomyot or Handheld Antitank Grenade Launcher), often referred to by Western forces as the RPG - Rocket-Propelled Grenade.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
This bit in the game bothers me. Julia Milov and Natasha Belova live in the same building as Sveta. Assuming they have a good relationship or are in the same clique, shouldn't they know where each of them lives from the beginning of the game? Because Sveta is only able to visit Shulga's apartment at the start. If you're in the same clique or have a high enough relationship score at the start of the game, that should make you more familiar with where the others reside.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The random encounter dates needs some work as well. The options for Sveta are either to decline, go on a date, postpone said date, or immediately go to sex (with guys not girls). If her inhibition level is high, the last one shouldn't even be an option or at the very least, have a willpower check. Also, going on a single date doesn't automatically make a relationship happen.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This bit in the game bothers me. Julia Milov and Natasha Belova live in the same building as Sveta. Assuming they have a good relationship or are in the same clique, shouldn't they know where each of them lives from the beginning of the game? Because Sveta is only able to visit Shulga's apartment at the start. If you're in the same clique or have a high enough relationship score at the start of the game, that should make you more familiar with where the others reside.
And considering that Natasha's apartment is virtually next door to Aunt Luda's, you would expect Sveta to know that one of her schoolfriends lived nearby?

Reactions: yoyodyne

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For those that want to try the feature lock build and for those that don't know what that is. It is the beta build for the next release we send out so those of you want to give it a try and help us find bugs. So we can fix them before the main release in a week or two.

Oct 26, 2017
For those that want to try the feature lock build and for those that don't know what that is. It is the beta build for the next release we send out so those of you want to give it a try and help us find bugs. So we can fix them before the main release in a week or two.

Mega
And what's new?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
And what's new?
Natasha (school) friend/love route started
Bootycalls now available
Katja interactions at uni
Sex with female lover when first meeting them possibility added, still no sex when dating them
Framework added for bodysuits and matching pairs of bra and panties plus attributes for underwear (nothing hung on that frame yet)
Nat's apartment revamped
Bios for Uni npcs added to journal
Self-fisting added to masturbation
Various shoes, clothing and purses updated (don't forget image packs!) (also Dolls and Bomba stock switched so 'Nush doesn't look crazy)
Extention to Christina storyline
More random events for tour guide job and post uni lectures and campus ground
An existential crisis
City and uni magic starts added
Uni start starting dates fixed
changed dresses for Scandalicious and Salacious and gowns for Mon Chéri (you'll need dev image pack/s)
text edits
bug fixes

I honestly can't remember what teh existential crisis was about so no point in asking.
Regarding random NPCs, the photos sometime do not match the description. For example, you get a brunette when it describes a blonde or a blonde when the description says dark hair. Is the image just randomly generated regardless of the description?
They are just random
The photo assignment, the Tank (?) and Tank Excursion and Bazooka Show, I believe it's called?

It is a bit strange for the Russian Federation to use the word, "bazooka," as that is more a Western term. The USSR did receive some 3,000 bazookas in The Great Patriotic War through the US Lend-Lease Program but they weren't a popular item.

The Russian Federation favors, and is famous for, the РПГ - Ручной Противотанковый Гранатомёт (Ruchnoy Protivotankoviy Granatomyot or Handheld Antitank Grenade Launcher), often referred to by Western forces as the RPG - Rocket-Propelled Grenade.
Yeah, I'll suggest that to are photostudio guy
Yeah, there's a few people you should know homes for depending on cliqué, we will have to go through and add some unlocks at some point.
The random encounter dates needs some work as well. The options for Sveta are either to decline, go on a date, postpone said date, or immediately go to sex (with guys not girls). If her inhibition level is high, the last one shouldn't even be an option or at the very least, have a willpower check. Also, going on a single date doesn't automatically make a relationship happen.
That does sound odd, but for girls there is option to have sex now, its just a bit random (20% chance) as not every girl is horny all the time.

Reactions: JennaJJ
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes