Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what is coming next update?
Not as much as planned, everyone when to the beach instead of working on the game. :'(
So far the big things will be the new menus (using the main screen to make them clearer and much easier to use), crime and punishment (so far just one shoplifting event and street walking with police and courts!) and a new event from pchs (the guy behind the abduction and BDSM prostitution, this one's interracial themed).
Also, new lactaion system and events from milky_boobs (real name, had a tough time at school) and some of the new selfies which will eventually give numerous location and nude/underwear/clothed specific images.
There's lots of little changes and tweaks plus the usual bug fixes too. :)

If you dl the dev versions from TFGS you'll see that the thread now includes logs for each one. ;)

Reactions: ray3dave

crave

May 1, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the Pussy Cats job? After I accept the job I can't actually work there. It tells me I have a shift starting but there isn't any way for me to work. After three missed shifts the boss goes through the whole firing scenario. Any ideas?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the Pussy Cats job? After I accept the job I can't actually work there. It tells me I have a shift starting but there isn't any way for me to work. After three missed shifts the boss goes through the whole firing scenario. Any ideas?
Yeah, its broken in the release version. We fixed it in the dev version a while back.
Should be a new release this month but its my birthday today so not going to get anything done. :biggrin:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I ran into a problem. After being a gorgeous beauty all of a sudden "your looks are worse than terrible". Plus I have a single big hard sore on the lip. How to get rid of that???
I have no idea what happened and why. It is really annoying because it keeps me from doing stuff.

Any help, please?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I ran into a problem. After being a gorgeous beauty all of a sudden "your looks are worse than terrible". Plus I have a single big hard sore on the lip. How to get rid of that???
I have no idea what happened and why. It is really annoying because it keeps me from doing stuff.

Any help, please?
haven't tried that
but maybe you should visit a clinic
also remember to use lip balm

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Nothing to be found in the clinic, and my make up routine is always with lip balm. Thanks for your response anyway.

Jul 4, 2017

Any help, please?
Sounds like an STD

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah, its broken in the release version. We fixed it in the dev version a while back.
Should be a new release this month but its my birthday today so not going to get anything done. :biggrin:
Happy birthday!

When you get back to it, I have an issue with the latest qsp, 28/8, on android, and hope to pick your brain on the subject.

I can't find any of the menus. All I get are Refresh, Console, an empty space and Emergency.
How can I access the rest, mostly Description and Cheat Menu interest me, with the cheat menu being a priority.

I've gotten used to using it as a replacement teleport spell...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sounds like an STD
Found it! It is another sex disease. SHIT!

Cured it - but still my looks are worse than terrible. I can't figure out why.

EDIT: Oh, well, another disease. This is beyond boring, I must say.
EDIT: Cured it using cheats.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Found it! It is another sex disease. SHIT!

Cured it - but still my looks are worse than terrible. I can't figure out why.

EDIT: Oh, well, another disease. This is beyond boring, I must say.
EDIT: Cured it using cheats.
You can turn STDs off in the cheat menu.:)
Happy birthday!

When you get back to it, I have an issue with the latest qsp, 28/8, on android, and hope to pick your brain on the subject.

I can't find any of the menus. All I get are Refresh, Console, an empty space and Emergency.
How can I access the rest, mostly Description and Cheat Menu interest me, with the cheat menu being a priority.

The menus havemoved to the main screen with the buttons for them on the stat window. Which is a bit annoying on Android I realise but was considered important for making the menus more useful. You'll need the latest image pack (or the one before) to get the icons.

Reactions: eosar and ray3dave

tce

Feb 12, 2018
Happy birthday!

The menu is at the lower right screen (additional desc), the rightmost icon (that is something like := ) of the icons.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
When I went to remove the old version, even though QSP was shut down, it wouldn't let me delete the folder. Says something inside the folder was still in use. So, even though I killed the program, there was another process from QSP still running. I went through my task managed, but I couldn't find anything that resembled or looked like it might belong to QSP still running. Ended up rebooting my system, and that cleared whatever process was still stuck out, and let me delete the folder.
Odd, only the QSPplayer should be rumaging around in there. Might be worth running a malware killer, Spybot is usually good for it as it might just be some bot logging stuff that gets accessed a certain number of times. Otherwise don't know why it'd do that.:confused:
Checking for malware is never a bad idea. That said, there are 2 common ways for this situation to happen (without any cause for alarm).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: goddlike

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I get this error when I select ''Saturday - go to ibiza'' from cheat menu

Video not found: images/locations/city/citycenter/nightclub/trip01/day1/b4.mp4

There are also several pictures are missing along with other videos.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes