locodevl

May 22, 2018
Any hints or tips for unlocking some of the new Rolan events? I can't seem to meet him and unlock his apartment.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any hints or tips for unlocking some of the new Rolan events? I can't seem to meet him and unlock his apartment.
Its not all available yet as there is still some text being worked on. I don't think the apartment can be unlocked currently.

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
How can I start igor quest ?
I know that I do homework.together or dance in comunity center but if I talk with him I cant do anything

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
So you have to be in the corridor to get called. Does anyone know how to edit the qsp, so that I can change it to be able to be called anywhere?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry if this has alredy been answered but how do i see Natasha and Sergey sex scene?
You have to have seen her and her boss at it first and then its just dumb luck that she;ll be in Sergei's room in the evening.

D

Deleted member 425177

will that be when i can have sex with the mom ? :p in the next update ? or what

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
will that be when i can have sex with the mom ? :p in the next update ? or what
No. She's a cock hungry slut who has a real problem with incest, its too much of a leap for her to ever have sex with Sveta.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Is it recommended to use the dev version, or is the dev version just for dev purposes?
If you are fine with bugs and crashes, dev version has stuff that is coming in the next stable version, so it's up to you. I would recommend playing the regular version if you haven't played the game before.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Im playing dev verion (28.08) and there was maybe few crashes, its very playable just save often.
We try and keep it playable and I run the analyser before posting new versions but there's no bug testing before the release so there's always a chance ofsomething going wrong that would be found and fixed before an official release.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Kinda lost here, can someone plz tell me where is dat lake cafe toilet? Just didn’t find any lake cafe toilet in the first place, and I heard there is an event happened in dat place. Btw I’m using dev’s newest build.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Kinda lost here, can someone plz tell me where is dat lake cafe toilet? Just didn’t find any lake cafe toilet in the first place, and I heard there is an event happened in dat place. Btw I’m using dev’s newest build.
I believe its the BBQ in the industrial area but the file name is misleading.
How to win chess, my character very good but I lose every game
It comes from experience, the more games you play the better you get, so skill is only half the battle.

Reactions: HotPotLovers
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes