Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There's a few rape events, walking in the park at night can trigger one, drinking with the Gopniks in Pav park or get caught up with the ones in the city residential, meeting the bums by the trash bins and getting the thumbdrive delivery job then losing it gets you sent to the sauna to pay of debt through forced prostitution. Dressing as a bimbo and choosing to spit rather than swallow at the car wash in Pav can lead to the abduction event, there's more but I can't think of them just now.

Natasha will get pregnant when she does, its based on a number of factors that try to simulate rl so you might get lucky first time or it could take ages, its just luck.

furius34

May 29, 2017
There's a few rape events, walking in the park at night can trigger one, drinking with the Gopniks in Pav park or get caught up with the ones in the city residential, meeting the bums by the trash bins and getting the thumbdrive delivery job then losing it gets you sent to the sauna to pay of debt through forced prostitution. Dressing as a bimbo and choosing to spit rather than swallow at the car wash in Pav can lead to the abduction event, there's more but I can't think of them just now.

Natasha will get pregnant when she does, its based on a number of factors that try to simulate rl so you might get lucky first time or it could take ages, its just luck.
okay i want more events abduction but always finish sell to nosov XD

Taurendil

Mar 5, 2018
I have tried that aswell. When i use it, it is still very rare that i get it to work.
I had a look at the code. Try if it works after 18:00. Even though the Strip club opens at 3pm, the code that checks if you are eligible to work checks for 18:00.

furius34

May 29, 2017
nothing works i have kolka fuck nastasha belova 4 four times and nothing happens? any code to make her ovulating because everyday i i go to school and when finish go to her room to study when the time 18pm i call kolka but nothing happens 2 months in the game and nothing happens

furius34

May 29, 2017
I'm going crazy I can not get the stallion event out any help please? i go to the old village pushking and eat in the tiny cafe and nothing happens
thanks in advanced what i have wrong?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Any word yet on next update? Is it next month?, and does the dev download already has crime and punishment in it?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any word yet on next update? Is it next month?, and does the dev download already has crime and punishment in it?
I'm working on it atm as it wasn't all coded, the dev version will have shoplifting in the city supermarket with security guard and police arrest/charging (in about 10mins when I upload it) but the courthouse appearance and sentencing is what I have to do next.
The basic coding is done its all the fiddly bits where you have to workout time delays and carry over variables but hope to have it in the dev release by end of the week.

EDIT: After that the streetwalker content is ready for coding and tying in to crime and puinishment. When I have that done I'll start looking at a release.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I'm working on it atm as it wasn't all coded, the dev version will have shoplifting in the city supermarket with security guard and police arrest/charging (in about 10mins when I upload it) but the courthouse appearance and sentencing is what I have to do next.
The basic coding is done its all the fiddly bits where you have to workout time delays and carry over variables but hope to have it in the dev release by end of the week.

EDIT: After that the streetwalker content is ready for coding and tying in to crime and puinishment. When I have that done I'll start looking at a release.
NICE!!! Great work man....can't wait.

bargian

May 7, 2017
At 1st page u have nicly setup ur QSP with images and stuff, how u did that? When i turn images on they are to big, i have to set every image size differently?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
At 1st page u have nicly setup ur QSP with images and stuff, how u did that? When i turn images on they are to big, i have to set every image size differently?
I have a 2560 x 1440 screen so the images are all a little small on it. If you're using a lower res display you won't have as much real estate to play with. You can set the img heights to a constant in the display options in the settings menu though.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Don't want to add to the pile of stuff on your to do list but, Busting Mom having sex with Boss should give the MC some or more leverage over Mom. MC get busted for being promiscuous and I remind Mom "Well I seen you banging your Boss"...Relationship still remains at zero. Would be nice to get to make some demands, like MC can have sex etc... and no harassment <--Staying out late included. Not being thrown the hell out for being with Kolka, after all only them three know and no one else. Lastly Photograph her sex scene with Boss and use it as it leverage, like making her do stuff for money and split the profits... You get the idea.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Don't want to add to the pile of stuff on your to do list but, Busting Mom having sex with Boss should give the MC some or more leverage over Mom. MC get busted for being promiscuous and I remind Mom "Well I seen you banging your Boss"...Relationship still remains at zero. Would be nice to get to make some demands, like MC can have sex etc... and no harassment <--Staying out late included. Not being thrown the hell out for being with Kolka, after all only them three know and no one else. Lastly Photograph her sex scene with Boss and use it as it leverage, like making her do stuff for money and split the profits... You get the idea.
Will bare in mind when we do the family stuff which is planned for some focus in a release or 2, this dev cycle has been a bit slow so the village didn't get the attention it needs which will mean an attempt to sort that out for 0.7.4 with some family elements, failing that the next stage is to create family schedules so a number of things like this and meal times will get looked at.;)
any new events in the story
That doesn't give me enough data to formulate a response. Any particular story? What versions? Etc?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes