_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Wiki mentioned working as bookkeeper for Arthur in Pavlovsk. Anyone know how to go about it?
Also to start Tanya Event chain, what is required to join her in the shower?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Wiki mentioned working as bookkeeper for Arthur in Pavlovsk. Anyone know how to go about it?
Also to start Tanya Event chain, what is required to join her in the shower?
I didn't know you could work as a bookkeeper, not convinced this is correct.
For Tanya you just need to have a bit of Dom. I think a single point will do it, its not a great way to gate content and will change as soon as we have the manpower and time to do the willpower project.:)

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I didn't know you could work as a bookkeeper, not convinced this is correct.
For Tanya you just need to have a bit of Dom. I think a single point will do it, its not a great way to gate content and will change as soon as we have the manpower and time to do the willpower project.:)
Found that in your FAQ actually; Q2-15, golgo13: "Have not tried it in any of the recent test versions, but working as a bookkeeper for Arthur in Pavlosk used to be one of the quickest ways to make money. It paid 10,000 a day and a chance for either some free cosmetics or an additional 1,000."

Hmmm tried with both 1 & 5 points of Dom, only option was to leave the shower. There must be another trigger, even had high attractiveness so that doesn't seem to be it.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
@Kevin Smarts Quick question for ya. Which image pack has the Ibiza things? Or are they not in yet? I wanted to check out that story by using cheats, but there's no images anywhere for those. I even went and downloaded the 0.7.3 dev pics to check if they were in there, but nope.

Edit: Nevermind me, just saw on an earlier page that it's there by mistake.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Found that in your FAQ actually; Q2-15, golgo13: "Have not tried it in any of the recent test versions, but working as a bookkeeper for Arthur in Pavlosk used to be one of the quickest ways to make money. It paid 10,000 a day and a chance for either some free cosmetics or an additional 1,000."

Hmmm tried with both 1 & 5 points of Dom, only option was to leave the shower. There must be another trigger, even had high attractiveness so that doesn't seem to be it.
I think it's dom > 10 for tanya

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
If this is what I think, it's mislabeled. Sveta is used for sex by Arthur in exchange of those cosmetics/money. Basically whoring herself out to him.

Thucee

Aug 5, 2018
I've tried to follow the instructions given, but whenever I try the [Test Video] option in the menu, it fails to play a video. Could someone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

Here's how I installed it in my first attempt:

(1) From the Mega.nz link in the OP, I downloaded QSP Player v1.6.1 for win64 and installed it inside E:\GAME\
(by unzipping the "Qqsp-1.6.1-win64" folder).
(2) Also in E:\GAME\, I created a "Girl Life" folder and placed these there:
  • Girl Life 0.7.2.1.qsp
  • glife_v0.7.3b-Ikarumod-20180611.qsp
  • Core Files v0.7.0
  • Image pack for 0.7.2 (overwriting all files when prompted)
  • Sound Pack for 0.7.2
After opening QSP player and trying [Test Video] (both with "Girl Life 0.7.2.1.qsp" and "glife_v0.7.3b-Ikarumod-20180611.qsp"), it failed to play a video.

So, I moved the \Qqsp-1.6.1-win64\ folder to inside my C:\Program Files\ folder and tried again, pointing it to my \Girl Life\ folder in E:\GAME\ for the .qsp files. Again, neither .qsp would play a video.

Then, I found the [Girl Life] QSP player with video support written in Qt thread and downloaded different Windows versions of the QSP Player from there.

I installed QSP Player v1.7 for win64 in C:\Program Files\ and installed both QSP Player v1.7 for win32 and v1.6.1 for win32 in C:\Program Files (x86)\. I tried each of these three versions, in turn, loading the .qsp files from "E:\GAME\Girl Life", but [Test Video] still failed me each time.

Next, I moved my "Girl Life" folder from E:\, placing it inside my C:\Program Files\Qqsp-1.7-win64\ installation, thinking this might help. But, no... [Test Video] still failed.

Finally, suspecting that the administrator rights protection on C:\Program Files\ and C:\Program Files (x86)\ might be the problem, I moved my \Qqsp-1.7-win64\Girl Life\ folders so it ended up as: C:\GAMES\Qqsp-1.7-win64\Girl Life\. I tried again, but the [Test Video] option still failed me...

BTW: I'm using Windows 8.1 (x64-bit) with updates.
Can someone else verify that videos will actually play with this version on Windows 8.1?
If so, could you please tell me which version of QSP Player you're using and the installation location for both QSP Player and the Girl Life .qsp files and /image/ and /sound/ folders?

AerisKiyoshura4

Apr 30, 2017
I've tried to follow the instructions given, but whenever I try the [Test Video] option in the menu, it fails to play a video. Could someone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

Here's how I installed it in my first attempt:

(1) From the Mega.nz link in the OP, I downloaded QSP Player v1.6.1 for win64 and installed it inside E:\GAME\
(by unzipping the "Qqsp-1.6.1-win64" folder).
(2) Also in E:\GAME\, I created a "Girl Life" folder and placed these there:
  • Girl Life 0.7.2.1.qsp
  • glife_v0.7.3b-Ikarumod-20180611.qsp
  • Core Files v0.7.0
  • Image pack for 0.7.2 (overwriting all files when prompted)
  • Sound Pack for 0.7.2
After opening QSP player and trying [Test Video] (both with "Girl Life 0.7.2.1.qsp" and "glife_v0.7.3b-Ikarumod-20180611.qsp"), it failed to play a video.

So, I moved the \Qqsp-1.6.1-win64\ folder to inside my C:\Program Files\ folder and tried again, pointing it to my \Girl Life\ folder in E:\GAME\ for the .qsp files. Again, neither .qsp would play a video.

Then, I found the [Girl Life] QSP player with video support written in Qt thread and downloaded different Windows versions of the QSP Player from there.

I installed QSP Player v1.7 for win64 in C:\Program Files\ and installed both QSP Player v1.7 for win32 and v1.6.1 for win32 in C:\Program Files (x86)\. I tried each of these three versions, in turn, loading the .qsp files from "E:\GAME\Girl Life", but [Test Video] still failed me each time.

Next, I moved my "Girl Life" folder from E:\, placing it inside my C:\Program Files\Qqsp-1.7-win64\ installation, thinking this might help. But, no... [Test Video] still failed.

Finally, suspecting that the administrator rights protection on C:\Program Files\ and C:\Program Files (x86)\ might be the problem, I moved my \Qqsp-1.7-win64\Girl Life\ folders so it ended up as: C:\GAMES\Qqsp-1.7-win64\Girl Life\. I tried again, but the [Test Video] option still failed me...

BTW: I'm using Windows 8.1 (x64-bit) with updates.
Can someone else verify that videos will actually play with this version on Windows 8.1?
If so, could you please tell me which version of QSP Player you're using and the installation location for both QSP Player and the Girl Life .qsp files and /image/ and /sound/ folders?
You got Image pack for 0.7.1? That might help out.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any more prostitution/slavery content added? Before it was just the Sauna and Nico
No it wasn't. There's street walking by the park which is older than pretty much anything else.
There is the abduction event at the car wash (dress like a bimbo and offer bj but don't swallow, random chance so try a few times) and the BDSM prostitution on the Highway just outside Pavlovsk (Get really drunk at the bar to unlock). If you go to uni then your room-mate Vicky will treat you on your birthday which can unlock another brothel. Artem and Petr can treat Sveta as a sex slave if you are slutty and getting Artem to help with your homework. Leonid (Dimka's dad) can buy you after the abductino for more slave play. The office job in the city can turn into being a sextoy for the office and clients.

There's probably more but I think you get the idea. :biggrin:

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
My guess if that your folder structure is incorrect and the QSP player can't find the video.

When fully installed, your folder structure should look like:

E:\GAMES\Girl Life
--Girl Life 0.7.2.1.qsp
--images
--sound

Unpack the Core Images pack, open the resulting folder, and move the "images" folder directly into your created Girl Life folder. With each update do the same; move the update pack's "images" folder into your Girl Life folder and it will merge with the existing "images" folder (overwrite when prompted).

Follow the same steps with the sound packs and you should be good to go.

Oh, and Aeris above is right. Make sure you have the core images pack and both 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 update packs; you need all three, merged in order.

Reactions: Thucee

Thucee

Aug 5, 2018
You got Image pack for 0.7.1? That might help out.
My guess if that your folder structure is incorrect and the QSP player can't find the video.
When fully installed, your folder structure should look like:
...[snip]
Oh, and Aeris above is right. Make sure you have the core images pack and both 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 update packs; you need all three, merged in order.
No, my folder structure was correct. But, yes, the problem was that I was missing the 0.7.1 image update pack.

Thing is, the instructions given in the OP are very limited and even outdated:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Go to qsp folder and click on qspgui.exe.
3- Once QSP Player is open go to Quest > Open Game and then select Girl Life.qsp
That's not very helpful, IMO. Also, there is no longer a "qspgui.exe" in the QSP Player folder. The correct file is "Qqsp.exe".

I had assumed that the files directly linked in the OP were the only ones I needed. But, there was no link or mention of 0.7.1 Image Update Pack.7z. For that matter, there was no mention of 0.7 Core Sound Pack.7z or Optional Hair Color Pack.7z, either. I had to find these on the "Main image hub", which, from the description, I had assumed was optional or for developers or the latest develop build. (It seems very easy to overlook.) I ended up downloading and installing most of the files because... why not?

Anyway, thanks for the help. Test Video works now.

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

Thucee

Aug 5, 2018
On an unrelated subject: How does one use the calendar to predict stuff like ovulation?

I would assume that the days in red are menstruation. But what do the days in yellow represent?

At first, I was tempted to assume that the days in yellow represent ovulation. However, this does not seem to be the case. Looking at the "Planner" function of one's phone will inform when one's upcoming ovulation is going to occur. In the case of the Transgender Start, at the start of the game the Planner says that ovulation occurs on May 11 and 12 (likely with additional days after this). However, the Calendar function does not show May 11 or 12 as yellow. Instead, it shows May 15 through 19 as yellow days. :confused:

Then I found this mentioned in the Change log for 0.7.0:
Code:
- Pill changes and menstrual calender added by rachels
So... yellow days are the window in which one should take the pill in order for it to be effective?
But, is there an easy way to predict ovulation, then, without relying on the phone's Planner function?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
On an unrelated subject: How does one use the calendar to predict stuff like ovulation?

I would assume that the days in red are menstruation. But what do the days in yellow represent?

At first, I was tempted to assume that the days in yellow represent ovulation. However, this does not seem to be the case. Looking at the "Planner" function of one's phone will inform when one's upcoming ovulation is going to occur. In the case of the Transgender Start, at the start of the game the Planner says that ovulation occurs on May 11 and 12 (likely with additional days after this). However, the Calendar function does not show May 11 or 12 as yellow. Instead, it shows May 15 through 19 as yellow days. :confused:

Then I found this mentioned in the Change log for 0.7.0:
Code:
- Pill changes and menstrual calender added by rachels
So... yellow days are the window in which one should take the pill in order for it to be effective?
But, is there an easy way to predict ovulation, then, without relying on the phone's Planner function?
The pill changes were seperate to the menstrual calender, just add at the same time. The phone shows when Sveta starts to ovulate, the yellow days are when she is most likely to be able to conceive and the red are her period.

I agree on the instructions, I changed a number of things in the OP whenit was signed over to me not that long ago but missed the old instructions which are confusing matters. I'll go through it again now.;)

Reactions: Thucee

furius34

May 29, 2017
Bugs
1 - Olu scene with Natasha - Shows Olu being a big buff black guy with a monster dick - next dialog with Olu, "she squeals loudly as his 14cm slim cock slides in her ass." It refers to his cock as being small (14 cm) and slim throughout the dialog.

2 - Act 'Seduce him' - I had to strip nude to turn someone on because I had small D cup breasts? "Your small <<$titsize>> are not enough to coax the man" I certainly wouldn't say that D cup breasts are small. Perhaps in the hentai world they are but not in real life.

3 - After I blackmailed a celebrity using revealing photos I got put in a van, beat up, and raped. I'm a high level succubus with lightning magic. They would have absolutely no chance. This is one case where the blackmail should have been successful!

4 - Racing, Dance, and Volleyball lessons in the Community Center in Pavlovsk aren't purchasable or available for use despite dialog saying you can

5 - Most dances at the Nightclub in City Center end in failure (almost no option results here)

6 - Mist Spell - reduces your manna to 10 instead of subtracting 10 from your manna. pcs_manna = 10 - should be: pcs_manna -= 10

Suggestions
Since the player can win or lose at pool it would make sense to add a pool skill to the game. Bowling and swimming could use a skill also.
can you tell me how to blackmail a celebrity and take in van please?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
where do I find the latest qsp file for the dev versions?
On our TFGS sub-forum:
There is a thread that has the latest dev versions posted (2nd to last sticky).

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
can you tell me how to blackmail a celebrity and take in van please?
If you buy a camera you can find couples having sex in the city park and take photos. You need internet access to find them on Ass Book to see if they are worth trying to blackmail.

furius34

May 29, 2017
If you buy a camera you can find couples having sex in the city park and take photos. You need internet access to find them on Ass Book to see if they are worth trying to blackmail.
please can you tell me the quest or events when sveta is getting rapped blackmailed or geting in the van i like the game thanks in advanced or kidnnaped thanks in advanced and how much time or how to make natasha belova pregnant i have let fuck kolka 10 ten times and nothing happens with the option let him cum inside thanks in advanced

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes