math013

Oct 3, 2017
How do you advance with Vicky Meynold and her mom after you fucked with vicky and her boyfriend in their house

And also Katya Meynolds strap-on fuck her and the folder with bang Katya images

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do you advance with Vicky Meynold and her mom after you fucked with vicky and her boyfriend in their house

And also Katya Meynolds strap-on fuck her and the folder with bang Katya images
The Vicky stuff is from Provincial Girl and tbh its cyptic as fuck, I know one ofthe things is running into the mum in the hall around midnight, no one would guess that so it comes up alot.

There were code irregularities in teh Katya stap-on sex so the option never procs. The dev version has it fixed so the next relaese will work as intended.
is there image pack for ibiza event?
No, it was not meant to be a part of the main game and left in the menus in error.
It will be a speerate mod with the images before long as it doesn't really fit and lacks much in the way of options.
Terribly sorry if this has been asked before , but is there any storyline with Anatoly Tsarev ? I see a lot of hints : meeting him in the hall , the ocasional class tease and his wife complaining about him not finding her attractive anymore, but apart from those is there any continuation to his ark? Maybe some specific stats you need to have?
That's all currently, the flirting was always in the game but no one ever expanded on it. However, one of our writersis slowly putting something together. No idea on eta currently.

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
Zakhar says he prefers a woman that is slender, and your weight makes you look ugly.
You are 170cm tall and slender.

Zakhar says crudely, "Hey babe, girls should have a nice big rack, and your chest does't even come close."
Your breasts would be considered an EU D cup.

HUH?!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Zakhar is stupid.
We know the lover system is flawed, we appear to have got on top of the changing sex thingbut much of the stuff you're seeing there is still broken.

Reactions: jack brisen

Scoptypewp

Jul 22, 2018
One last question before I become an unbearable nouisance : Which NPC has the most content available as of now ?

And thank you for responding to all our messages . I really admire and respect people who care about what they do and your interaction with the community shows me that you are just that type of person .

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
One last question before I become an unbearable nouisance : Which NPC has the most content available as of now ?

And thank you for responding to all our messages . I really admire and respect people who care about what they do and your interaction with the community shows me that you are just that type of person .
You're not a nuisance. :)

Its hard to say exactly, of the school kids its between Niko and Fedor. They have about as much as Anya and Kolka with Niko's being much newer and more varied.
In the city it probably Natalya who you can meet in Mon Cheri and offers to teach Sveta about dominating women, she has a Dom and sub path with the Sveta as sub being the newer and much more polished of the 2.
Also worth a mention is Mira in the village who has a bugged old story that's quite fun when it works.:biggrin:

Scoptypewp

Jul 22, 2018
You're not a nuisance. :)

Its hard to say exactly, of the school kids its between Niko and Fedor. They have about as much as Anya and Kolka with Niko's being much newer and more varied.
In the city it probably Natalya who you can meet in Mon Cheri and offers to teach Sveta about dominating women, she has a Dom and sub path with the Sveta as sub being the newer and much more polished of the 2.
Also worth a mention is Mira in the village who has a bugged old story that's quite fun when it works.
Thank you . This helps alot ☺

math013

Oct 3, 2017
The Vicky stuff is from Provincial Girl and tbh its cyptic as fuck, I know one ofthe things is running into the mum in the hall around midnight, no one would guess that so it comes up alot.

There were code irregularities in teh Katya stap-on sex so the option never procs. The dev version has it fixed so the next relaese will work as intended.

thank u for the information helps a lot

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
Zakhar says he prefers a woman that is slender, and your weight makes you look ugly.
You are 170cm tall and slender.

Zakhar says crudely, "Hey babe, girls should have a nice big rack, and your chest does't even come close."
Your breasts would be considered an EU D cup.

HUH?!
The common misconception that a D cup is big.

In some countries it is the average cup size, in other countries it could be one or two cups above the average.
Either way a D cup doesn't classify as big, just average or above average at best.

Shadow0090

Jun 18, 2018
so i've downloaded the images and the latest game file so how do i get them to work do i just add them into 1 folder or have them all in the main folder with the game

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
so i've downloaded the images and the latest game file so how do i get them to work do i just add them into 1 folder or have them all in the main folder with the game
Short version: the EXE or app file, and QSP file go into the same directory. All images go into the "images" subdirectory. All sounds go into the "sounds" subdirectory.

A slightly longer set of instructions on how to install "Girl Life":
Create a directory called "Girl Life"
Put the zip files that have all the images in that directory and uncompress them (You need the 0.7.0 core file as well as the 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 update files)
You can also download the sound pack, in which case also have a "sound" directory.
Put the qsp file in the "Girl Life" directory
At this point you should (at least) have an "images" directory and the QSP file Girl Life directory
You should also have the program that interprets the QSP file. On the first page of this thread is a spoiler that says "Quest Soft Player for Video Required:" Click on the "Spoiler" and you will be presented with three options. Pick the correct one for your OS. (Note: Android not supported!) Once downloaded, unzip the file and place the contents in to your "Girl Life" directory."
At this point the "Girl Life" directory should have one directory called "images", the "Girl Life 0.7.2.1 .qsp" file, and the executable (it starts with Qqsp-1.6.1). You might have a "sound" directory as well.

Now you can start the interpreter and use the "File" or "Quest" menu to open the "Girl Life 0.7.2.1 .qsp" file.

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
Everything is extracted and in the Girl Life directory and while the program works none of the images are appearing. My Girl Life directory looks like:
Images
Qqsp-1.6.1 folder
Sound
Girl Life .7.2.1 qsp file

What's wrong? All images are extracted.

Reactions: Karrrs

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Everything is extracted and in the Girl Life directory and while the program works none of the images are appearing. My Girl Life directory looks like:
Images
Qqsp-1.6.1 folder
Sound
Girl Life .7.2.1 qsp file

What's wrong? All images are extracted.
Did you download all the required image packs?
It would be 0.7.0 main, 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 update
Make sure they are in images main folder and not in images/images (that can happen alot).

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
Did you download all the required image packs?
It would be 0.7.0 main, 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 update
Make sure they are in images main folder and not in images/images (that can happen alot).
Where is .7.1? I don't see it on the page at all. I see the "Main image hub with all packs" which I extracted all there, "Core files needed" and the .7.2 image pack.

The mirror and hair/eye pics are there but none of the other images are there in character creation and in the house at the start.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Where is .7.1? I don't see it on the page at all. I see the "Main image hub with all packs" which I extracted all there, "Core files needed" and the .7.2 image pack.

The mirror and hair/eye pics are there but none of the other images are there in character creation and in the house at the start.
All 3 are in the "Main image hub with all packs" Mega folder. It sounds like the main image pack is not right. Large downloads from Mega can go wrong and FireFox or Chrome based browsers need to use the Mega add-on or they don't allocate enough mem and always go wrong. The smaller dl's don't have these issues.
If you already have the browser add-on then I think its just a bad dl and give it another go.:)

Shadow0090

Jun 18, 2018
Short version: the EXE or app file, and QSP file go into the same directory. All images go into the "images" subdirectory. All sounds go into the "sounds" subdirectory.

A slightly longer set of instructions on how to install "Girl Life":
Create a directory called "Girl Life"
Put the zip files that have all the images in that directory and uncompress them (You need the 0.7.0 core file as well as the 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 update files)
You can also download the sound pack, in which case also have a "sound" directory.
Put the qsp file in the "Girl Life" directory
At this point you should (at least) have an "images" directory and the QSP file Girl Life directory
You should also have the program that interprets the QSP file. On the first page of this thread is a spoiler that says "Quest Soft Player for Video Required:" Click on the "Spoiler" and you will be presented with three options. Pick the correct one for your OS. (Note: Android not supported!) Once downloaded, unzip the file and place the contents in to your "Girl Life" directory."
At this point the "Girl Life" directory should have one directory called "images", the "Girl Life 0.7.2.1 .qsp" file, and the executable (it starts with Qqsp-1.6.1). You might have a "sound" directory as well.

Now you can start the interpreter and use the "File" or "Quest" menu to open the "Girl Life 0.7.2.1 .qsp" file.
my bad for not making it clear so i've downloaded and extracted all the files do i just merge them all into 1 file or have them separate files still
and where do i put the beast file images

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
my bad for not making it clear so i've downloaded and extracted all the files do i just merge them all into 1 file or have them separate files still
and where do i put the beast file images
All downloads go in the same file, the images all extract to a folder called images, sound to sound and the game .qsp file is just that. The optional image downloads extract to the main folder just like the others and will merge to the images folder.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know when 7.3 is coming out? I thought I had downloaded everything, but my game does not look like the new game in the OP. I don't want to download everything again if I'm not getting new content though.

Also, can we look into adding content like @Bernd83 did back in post #1892 on page 95? It would be great to get that content without having to download something else.

ps: I really enjoy this game

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
Anyone know when 7.3 is coming out? I thought I had downloaded everything, but my game does not look like the new game in the OP. I don't want to download everything again if I'm not getting new content though.

Also, can we look into adding content like @Bernd83 did back in post #1892 on page 95? It would be great to get that content without having to download something else.

for the latest img packs and dev builds you would need to make an account over at tfgs and get it from the forums there

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018

I don't follow this game for long, but I guess the normal update procedure is just an updated qsp and a file with just the new images used, so you won't to have everything again from scratch.

My content would probably obsolete with the next update unless it's getting integrated officially. Or I just update the qsp again. But this was just something I created for myself and uploaded it here because I saw the demand of it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes