Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
how much preggo and incest content there is?
Not much preggo, has some interactions depending on who the father is...and post pregnancy is lame.

as far as incest goes, you can have sex with your half-brother, your step-father, your bio-father, your sister, and your uncle, with your aunts blessing. Also your friend Mira in Gad can be talked into having sex with her own father.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
Not much preggo, has some interactions depending on who the father is...and post pregnancy is lame.

as far as incest goes, you can have sex with your half-brother, your step-father, your bio-father, your sister, and your uncle, with your aunts blessing.
does incest pregnancy have some special interaction?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
how much preggo and incest content there is?
Preggo, not much at the moment. There is a person at the hotel that wants to fuck a pregnant prostitute (you can be that prostitute), and you can get knocked up by any of the guys that finish in the right place, but I don't think there is much dedicated content for it. If you tell mom that it is your brothers or your stepdads, you will get kicked out of the house.

On that note, incest. Your half brother, full sister and both real dad and stepfather are all fair game. There are a few interactions with all of them, but I think the brother has the most content.

There is/was (I don't know if it is still active) the Bro mod, that added a ton of (magic related) content for the brother, but I don't know if it works with the current build.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes