GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
so i managed to finally get sveta knocked up by kolka, and told mother, she kicked her out, yet i am still able to enter the apartment.
and like have breakfast and interact with everyone
what's going on?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
so i managed to finally get sveta knocked up by kolka, and told mother, she kicked her out, yet i am still able to enter the apartment.
and like have breakfast and interact with everyone
what's going on?
I would guess the check to stop that is not set correctly. :oops:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Prolly an oversight... someone was recently working on her...and as soon as I remember who, I'll let them know to add that function. Till then, you can prolly bypass it by getting a job at the Hotel in Pav/Market area, till they tell you about the live in maid job... which is the same house and you would be living there.
BBZ01 wrote the dating content for Tanya and I coded it (badly). Anjuna has fixed a few bits and pretty sure this was part of it.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
any way to fix it locally?
Might be going on another limb here.. but have you tried just not going back to 5/8 Apartment? I mean if the check was working correctly, you wouldn't be able to get in there anyways.....

Baring that.... I guess you could type;

gs 'homes_properties', 'block_access', 'parents_home'

into your console.. to block your own access.

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
What is needed to run the game, why download but I can't start it? (I already have everything else downloaded)
You start the QSP-player, then select Quest -> Open Game. Then you should select this game, which should be glife.qsp or something similar.

Main point being: 'game.qsp' runs in 'qsp-player.exe' in very similar manner as 'movie.mp4' runs on 'vlc.exe', for example.

You'll find the recommended qsp-player in the first post, in case you didn't have that yet.

Reactions: Derryth

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
are there more games like this?
There are others, that tried to emulate Girl Life, but most of them got abandoned.. and none that came close to the shear scope that GL covers. Filter your F95 Search for .qsp games.. and you will find them. there is a few on other mediums too

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
Might be going on another limb here.. but have you tried just not going back to 5/8 Apartment? I mean if the check was working correctly, you wouldn't be able to get in there anyways.....

Baring that.... I guess you could type;

gs 'homes_properties', 'block_access', 'parents_home'

into your console.. to block your own access.
i mean,sure.. but that is just a mental block.
and i have to go there to get to the other classmates' apartments, like natasha
and when i rented the shared apartment, the top option was still the parent's house, not the new apartment.

besides it's not just getting back in. the MC's mother still talks as if all is well. so the story didn't even get affected

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes