• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Out of interest, can he actually knock Sveta up? Because he always pulls out, but, I'm unsure if there are mechanics for pre involved since he doesn't actually use condoms.
It is possible. The mechanics for fertilization are beyond extensive in this game. In addition of pre-cum fertilization, you can also manage to get residual sperm into you by accident from stained clothes, hours after the act. The chances aren't high, but it is still possible. Here's a quick test I just did for Boris on a little tool I made to test the fertility cycle mechanics:
boristest.png
We can see that right after pulling out we've received about 8% of his usual potency into our Sveta, which could end up fertilizing her if it was proper time of the month and with some luck, as it would be about 0.3% chance per hour.

Just keep in mind that anyone who might get you pregnant this way almost certainly does not have event text written for the possible pregnancy, as the odds of it happening are so low it is a very low priority to design.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes