GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
QSP is old and no longer supported, it peaked with one adult game and Girl Life is a remake of a translation project of a mod for that game. Not since the feeding of the five thousand has so much been made out of so little. All that was QSP is either us or inspired by us these days, its old innocence lost to time, like tears in the rain.

You could try itch.io and search with tag "text based". ;)
i am not necessarily looking for qsp only, but like text based games like girlife and since it's qsp based, i asked about qsp.
i like the attributes, strengths and all that, then the choices. overall gameplay mechanics of girllife

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
i am not necessarily looking for qsp only, but like text based games like girlife and since it's qsp based, i asked about qsp.
i like the attributes, strengths and all that, then the choices. overall gameplay mechanics of girllife
Girl Life is kind of its own monster, there has been a lot of GL Inspired clones out there.. but none of them are as filled out or varied in content. and Most of them got abandoned early on, while we just keep on trucking.. adding new content, adding new paths, expanding the timelines, tweaking the systems...etc...
The largest difference between Us and a lot of them, is we are Community driven. and open source.. anyone can join our Discord or TFGames Forum and get access to the Git, to add their own content, with permission from the Head Writer... and even if it can not be added to the main game... Anyone can make a Mod.

Last edited:

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
I just wanted to restate how much I appreciate the Borislav content as a way for early good-girl Sveta's to lose their virginities with no real long term effects to keep in mind. And with multiple options of how Sveta handles it emotionally too. It feels more substantial than a lot of other encounters because of it. No idea if whomever wrote the content is still around; but it's really great that it has options and is somewhat mean spirited too. It's a way to unlock none-virgin content and a life lesson all in one when played out to its conclusion while also feeling very organic. It's exactly the sort of choice a naïve girl would make.

Out of interest, can he actually knock Sveta up? Because he always pulls out, but, I'm unsure if there are mechanics for pre involved since he doesn't actually use condoms.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Out of interest, can he actually knock Sveta up? Because he always pulls out, but, I'm unsure if there are mechanics for pre involved since he doesn't actually use condoms.
AFAIK the pull-out method is 100% effective in this game. If performed ;)

xMxTxR

Feb 27, 2018
Dominant Mistress is talking about a BDSM club, when will she send me to a sex shop in the city to do a gloryhole?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Dominant Mistress is talking about a BDSM club, when will she send me to a sex shop in the city to do a gloryhole?
After the 10th Visit, the scene will go on repeat. you must make submissive choices until your submissive level reaches over 75. 1719989352894.png

Sep 26, 2020
AFAIK the pull-out method is 100% effective in this game. If performed ;)
Last I heard, it really is, if he actually does pull out, if he doesn't put it back in without very thoroughly cleaning it, if he aims somewhere else for the last few strokes, if he doesn't use his fingers to smear it all over your chest then immediately finger-bang you, if if if ...

Sep 26, 2020
Indeed...

Aren't condoms actually like 99.something% effective, but once you factor in improper usage, it goes down to like 80% or something?
Two sources, Cleveland Clinic and NHS:
When used perfectly, condoms are about 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. Typical use averages about 87% effective at preventing pregnancy. In any given year, approximately 15 out of every 100 people who rely on condoms as their only birth control get pregnant. Condoms can tear, leak or slip off.
If used correctly every time you have sex, condoms are extremely effective at preventing STIs. Condoms are also 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. This means that 2 out of 100 people using condoms as contraception will become pregnant in a year.

In real world use, about 15 in every 100 people a year who use condoms as contraception become pregnant (85% effective). This is due to incorrect use, condoms bursting, or slipping off.

KCK_12

Aug 17, 2018
question i have ported a save from version 9.0. For the moment it works fine however what has changed is butt size and since ihavent started school it looks ok for now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes