Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
I would definitely be interested in seeing that. I have the latest version on the OP. Thanks!
Here you go.

Like I wrote earlier, I expanded the homework scenes. Now there can be sex.
I gated it a bit, so there won't be sex on the first time. Also there is a dice throw where the game checks if it goes to the known blowjob, or one of the new paths. (Plural? yes.)

I've made 3 possible paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To open the new paths:

QSP:

(Just some penetration mp4. They're from bromod. Not needed if you have this mod already.)

Reactions: GmFn1869

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Here you go.

Like I wrote earlier, I expanded the homework scenes. Now there can be sex.
I gated it a bit, so there won't be sex on the first time. Also there is a dice throw where the game checks if it goes to the known blowjob, or one of the new paths. (Plural? yes.)

I've made 3 possible paths.

To open the new paths:

QSP:

(Just some penetration mp4. They're from bromod. Not needed if you have this mod already.)
Thanks!

Question about accessing this content. Do I just add the file to my game files? If I downloaded the stuff from the OP, where should I put this new stuff?

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks!

Question about accessing this content. Do I just add the file to my game files? If I downloaded the stuff from the OP, where should I put this new stuff?
It's the normal 0.7.2.1 game file from the op with just the new scenes added. So you can load this qsp instead.
The images are handled like the normal image packs. Basically install like you would normally do.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
just random pics
I can not imagine the girl main character because different people on the photos
this is the reason why I do not love russian QSP games

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
are there any plans for more sister content? or brother/sister contents?
No sis stuff planned atm. A reworking of the current events to reduce all the variables and make things work correctly will happen at some point but no dates set yet.
Might see a little when the Grandparents sleep over is looked into.
Any news regarding next update?
Everyone except nutluck and me are down the beach so its all going a bit slow atm.
Started adding selfies, so might do a small update when they are done, but depends on whether anyone gets back on board in the meantime.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
No sis stuff planned atm. A reworking of the current events to reduce all the variables and make things work correctly will happen at some point but no dates set yet.
Might see a little when the Grandparents sleep over is looked into.

Everyone except nutluck and me are down the beach so its all going a bit slow atm.
Started adding selfies, so might do a small update when they are done, but depends on whether anyone gets back on board in the meantime.
any planned content with fedor?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
any planned content with fedor?
He already has quite a bit but there are plans to continue his and a number of the other kids but it could be a while as they take ages to write and the writers switch between multiple projects.
is there a general walkthrough pls?
No, being open world that wouldn't be possible. The best we've got is the Wiki:
Its far from complete but anyone can edit it so if you find yourself using it and notice something missing just fill it in. :biggrin:

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
He already has quite a bit but there are plans to continue his and a number of the other kids but it could be a while as they take ages to write and the writers switch between multiple projects.

No, being open world that wouldn't be possible. The best we've got is the Wiki:
Its far from complete but anyone can edit it so if you find yourself using it and notice something missing just fill it in. :biggrin:

thx and what i wanted to ask if he would have planned content for marriage or at least tell him if the fc is having his child

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Regarding the village, are there anything new planned for the barn? thx
Yes, there's a link to lacation and using the automatic milker in there planned but requires the sompetion of a major npc fixing project so no eta.
thx and what i wanted to ask if he would have planned content for marriage or at least tell him if the fc is having his child
I believe that is planned but it could be months or years before they get upto date on the school kid plans so don't hold your breath. ;)

Reactions: jack brisen

dreigo

Feb 3, 2018
Guys i tried downloading several game versions and image files but i still get error when i try to do brother homework scene when i press show body i get error line 143 error code 111 any suggestions?

Abytripplewhy

Aug 5, 2017
Would there be any interaction with the grandfather in the future ? I see alot of potential with the village and spots around the house and even the forest . Not even to mention the grandmother being there and parents coming on sundays (which are interesting dynamics )

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Would there be any interaction with the grandfather in the future . I see alot of potential with the village and spots around the house and even the forest . Not even to mention the grandmother being there and parents coming on sundays (which are interesting dynamics )
There are plans to sort out the village breaks and holiday and some of the details sorted out too. Was hoping to impliment some of it for 0.7.3 but everyone is at the beach instead of working on it. Maybe when the weater breaks things will go back to normal. :)

Scoptypewp

Jul 22, 2018
Terribly sorry if this has been asked before , but is there any storyline with Anatoly Tsarev ? I see a lot of hints : meeting him in the hall , the ocasional class tease and his wife complaining about him not finding her attractive anymore, but apart from those is there any continuation to his ark? Maybe some specific stats you need to have?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes