eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
if you go to the forum page you can find the dev build. it gets updated frequently
Oh didn't know about it. I was waiting for v0.7.3 as the latest available one in this site is v0.7.2. I think they wait to make sure there isn't problem with the changes before updating the links to a newer one.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Oh didn't know about it. I was waiting for v0.7.3 as the latest available one in this site is v0.7.2. I think they wait to make sure there isn't problem with the changes before updating the links to a newer one.
The official release is posted here and on the IGDB @ TFGS. I post copies of the dev builds mostly for testing purposes but anyone is free to dl them if they like. They haven't been through the dev cycle so they are more likely to include bugs and WIP stuff. The repo is also public so people can dl the raw files and build the very latest copies if they know how to use a Git repo and have Python installed.
The dev cycle involves adding content/changing systems, updating and fixing stuff and when it looks like we are getting somewhere pausing to do a full bug fix/play test for about a week then releasing and getting a whole load more bug reports because there's always more bugs somewhere.:)

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Does the mod add-on work for android?
I'm failing to get bromod to run.
Error 104, file not found.

Or does the android version of qsp not support this kind of addition?

Thank you in advance

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
The official release is posted here and on the IGDB @ TFGS. I post copies of the dev builds mostly for testing purposes but anyone is free to dl them if they like. They haven't been through the dev cycle so they are more likely to include bugs and WIP stuff. The repo is also public so people can dl the raw files and build the very latest copies if they know how to use a Git repo and have Python installed.
The dev cycle involves adding content/changing systems, updating and fixing stuff and when it looks like we are getting somewhere pausing to do a full bug fix/play test for about a week then releasing and getting a whole load more bug reports because there's always more bugs somewhere.:)
just as I thought. Good luck with the process. I guess we will have to wait 3-4 weeks for the update to hit

ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
How to triggered an Exhibitionist Cloth Shop in old town to appear
(I play school girl path)
Sorry about my poor English

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How to triggered an Exhibitionist Cloth Shop in old town to appear
(I play school girl path)
Sorry about my poor English
If you're playing the release version then you need to get exhibitionism to 50 then go to one of the big parks and you should find a new npc. She'll have a short event for you and ask to see you again. Go back there on another day and you'll get the second event that will unlock the shop. Now you can go to old town and you'll find a link to a new shop on the high street.

ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
If you're playing the release version then you need to get exhibitionism to 50 then go to one of the big parks and you should find a new npc. She'll have a short event for you and ask to see you again. Go back there on another day and you'll get the second event that will unlock the shop. Now you can go to old town and you'll find a link to a new shop on the high street.
Thanks a lot

NopenopenopeNOPE

Oct 19, 2017
Why are there 7 different 2GB files we have to download off of Mega? Jesus fucking Christ how hard is it to upload a torrent? Just put all the files together in a single pack and put it up on TPB.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Why are there 7 different 2GB files we have to download off of Mega? Jesus fucking Christ how hard is it to upload a torrent? Just put all the files together in a single pack and put it up on TPB.
If combining all material and maintaining a torrent are not hard for volunteers, download them from MEGA by yourself either.
Thanks for your kindness in future about maintaining the latest torrent!

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There is one 2GB file and several 1-121MB files in the main Mega folder but if its so important we have a torrent for the 2GB one that a community member on TFGS kindly posted:
0.7.0 qsp file, image and sound packs and QSP-video.0.4.2 player:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77ad4f4357dcb1d0ec3cfd49ba1bd5d94749b872&dn=GLife.0.7.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

I don't think I can set up the magnet link as a click on botton but just paste it to UTorrent and replace the qsp file with a more recent one. If anyone wants to upload a torrent as a mirror for the images I'll be happy to add the link in the OP.:)

korko

May 30, 2017
date with Boris and asked living together. He asked me to "you start talking about living together. Boris tells you that he is not against it, but first he wants you to meet his friends.
He tells you that you have to look chic, wear a dress from a boutique, be well-groomed with curled hair, use cosmetics only in moderation. He wants his friends to get green with envy.

So i wear mon cheri dress ,made curled hair and do moderate make up,but next date there is no option for living together.What m i gonna do?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You have to have med or heavy mekup, dress is fine (Fashionista works too), curled hair and be wearing panties then it should work but the lover stuff has had some issues with the arrays not syncing. It is something we've been trying to resolve and might have all good on the dev version but the release version not so much.:teary:

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
Is there a sex scene during the homework route if you go the undressing route? I've seen the undress and have him jerk onto you, undress and blow him, and the undress and stick a finger into yourself, but have not seen anything beyond that. Not sure if there is anything beyond that, just thought I'd ask.
Not yet, that's as far as it goes currently. We're looking at making a change to Kolka's routes aso that you can use any of them to unlock further action but still in planning.
I've had the same question. So I downloaded an editor and looked into it. Well, and since I was still on it, I simply expanded the homework scenario, now including a chance for sex. It keeps the theme of the "to horny to think straight". I've tried to gate it a bit, so there would be no sex on the first "lesson". Basically a chance that if you keep doing that, it ends with sex.

If there is some interest in that, I can add a qsp with that expension here. Just need to know for what version.

Also a question:
Is there any variable that tracks sex only with kolka?
brothersex seem to track handjobs etc, too. And brotherfuck I guess I saw used in the shower blowjob.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Also a question:
Is there any variable that tracks sex only with kolka?
brothersex seem to track handjobs etc, too. And brotherfuck I guess I saw used in the shower blowjob.
With several people all having worked on it at different times with different uses of the variables there's nothing I'd can reliable in the current Kolka stuff. Someone is working on fixing the progressions and unifying variable use there but they're not one of the devs and no idea if and when it'll be done.

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
With several people all having worked on it at different times with different uses of the variables there's nothing I'd can reliable in the current Kolka stuff. Someone is working on fixing the progressions and unifying variable use there but they're not one of the devs and no idea if and when it'll be done.
Yeah, I thought that. Sometimes like that would have really helped to make things more consisted. You can let him fuck you earlier no problem and then in the shower they act like it's the first time.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes