Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There's not much at uni. It will one day get the same treatment the uni got as nutluck will move on to work on it.
The city does have some other content, mostly linked to work and jobs with named npcs.
I don't think any of it is as invovled as the school kids except for the Natalya stuff which is strictly for sub or Dom play with the sub stuff being much the better.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
My qsp version is Girl Life (2018-07-07). When my sewing skill( tailoring skill ) reaches 40 and I go to the sewing club, the game time will not flow and my sewing skill will not advance.
This is my save file. Thanks for maintaining this great game and make it better.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
My qsp version is Girl Life (2018-07-07). When my sewing skill( tailoring skill ) reaches 40 and I go to the sewing club, the game time will not flow and my sewing skill will not advance.
This is my save file. Thanks for maintaining this great game and make it better.
You should be fine as long as you have fabric, if not the teacher will let you use one piece of hers the first time but after that you should get a message telling you you need some. I'll make it a pop up message so its not something you can miss. ;)

Reactions: mercytea

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
You should be fine as long as you have fabric, if not the teacher will let you use one piece of hers the first time but after that you should get a message telling you you need some. I'll make it a pop up message so its not something you can miss. ;)
one question , if i download the latest build that is 7-7-2018 , what image pack do i need?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I think the part of joining Starlets is buggy. So this time I plan not to joining Starlets. But the time will not flow when Sveta reply Albina I'm not a professional dancer!:'( Oh... Albina wants Sveta so badly and even stops the time flow...x'D
This is my save file. My qsp version is Girl Life (2018-07-07). Thanks for any tips!:happyblush

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think the part of joining Starlets is buggy. So this time I plan not to joining Starlets. But the time will not flow when Sveta reply Albina I'm not a professional dancer!:'( Oh... Albina wants Sveta so badly and even stops the time flow...x'D
This is my save file. My qsp version is Girl Life (2018-07-07). Thanks for any tips!:happyblush
Not sure what you mean. It shouldn't take any time for her to say no. Keep trying, she'll change her mind if you get good enough.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Not sure what you mean. It shouldn't take any time for her to say no. Keep trying, she'll change her mind if you get good enough.
The problem is I can't train dancing without joining Starlets in community center. Even though I just respond Albina I'm not a professional dancer to refuse to see their performance, my dancing trainging still can't proceed.:oops:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
On a phone here. Can't use mega because it forces you to use its app, which is absolute crap.
Can we get a reuploaded link for nopy for the image packs? And by we I mean me.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The problem is I can't train dancing without joining Starlets in community center. Even though I just respond Albina I'm not a professional dancer to refuse to see their performance, my dancing trainging still can't proceed.:oops:
The dancing at the center in Pav only goes so far. If you've got fairly good your only way to further it is practice or the dance classes in the city gym.

Reactions: mercytea

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
On a phone here. Can't use mega because it forces you to use its app, which is absolute crap.
Can we get a reuploaded link for nopy for the image packs? And by we I mean me.
I personally use opera mini for any downloads. it take about 3gb or more before pausing for 2hrs and then continue on mega download.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I personally use opera mini for any downloads. it take about 3gb or more before pausing for 2hrs and then continue on mega download.
I installed opera mini on my phone. Mega.nz link is blank.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
I come over missing pictures once in a while, but haven't cared to report until now. I use modded ikaruga qsp + bromod usually, but testet with original "Girl Life 0.7.2.1.qsp" and new game.

Search chicken and you'll find that "images/shared/home/bathroom/" brothertalk5 and brothertalk6 are missing. Checked against all image packs including 0.7.3 Dev Build Image Pack 4.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
has the village path been fixed? The one at grandparents house with that chick? I remember last i played Girl Life that was a buggy mess at times.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes