Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I come over missing pictures once in a while, but haven't cared to report until now. I use modded ikaruga qsp + bromod usually, but testet with original "Girl Life 0.7.2.1.qsp" and new game.

Search chicken and you'll find that "images/shared/home/bathroom/" brothertalk5 and brothertalk6 are missing. Checked against all image packs including 0.7.3 Dev Build Image Pack 4.
This is new content and still being worked on. The images should be in one of the update packs but were missed for some reason. I'm told they'll be in one soon but that's all I got.

Reactions: mercytea

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I found I can't enlarge my lips by surgery. I still can enlarge my lips by cheats.
This is my save file. My qsp version is Girl Life (2018-07-07). Thanks for any help!:cool:

PS:Another question... I don't remember the endurance would drop or not before my endurance reached 100. But my endurance indeed drop by 1 point every week after my endurance reaches 100. Is this the intention of Game Design?

Reactions: ThugBear

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I found I can't enlarge my lips by surgery. I still can enlarge my lips by cheats.
This is my save file. My qsp version is Girl Life (2018-07-07). Thanks for any help!:cool:

PS:Another question... I don't remember the endurance would drop or not before my endurance reached 100. But my endurance indeed drop by 1 point every week after my endurance reaches 100. Is this the intention of Game Design?
You need 25k on you (it doesn't check bank a/c) but 5 is the largest size possible so further enlargement via cheats won't help beyond that.

All skills and attributes will drop if left, its by design and intended to make maxing everything either impossible or too much effort to bother.;)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
You need 25k on you (it doesn't check bank a/c) but 5 is the largest size possible so further enlargement via cheats won't help beyond that.
I checked the save file and tried the surgery just a moment ago. The "pcs_lip" indeed increased from 1 to 2. But the description about lips size didn't change.
Maybe it will be changed tomorrow in game. I will update the situation asap.:winkytongue:
Thanks for your help! :eazyHype:

update:
No...the description of lips didn't change even in another day although pcs_lip already increased from 1 to 2 by surgery yesterday in game. After I saved the change in another file and restarted the game, the description of lips still be the description of "pcs_lip = 1".

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Where are you looking for the description and what is it saying as the character page on the menu looks to have everything updating to suit your lip size?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Where are you looking for the description and what is it saying as the character page on the menu looks to have everything updating to suit your lip size?
I see the description about body from "Character -> Description". I see the "pcs_lip" from "Menu -> Cheat menu -> Change appearance -> Show beauty parameters".
The description of lips I saw was "You have normal, shiny lips." when pcs_lip = 1. But even pcs_lip increased from 1 to 2 by surgery, the description of lips still was "You have normal, shiny lips."
The "042.save" file I uploaded have that situation I described.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I see the description about body from "Character -> Description". I see the "pcs_lip" from "Menu -> Cheat menu -> Change appearance -> Show beauty parameters".
The description of lips I saw was "You have normal, shiny lips." when pcs_lip = 1. But even pcs_lip increased from 1 to 2 by surgery, the description of lips still was "You have normal, shiny lips."
The "042.save" file I uploaded have that situation I described.
Got it, if you don't have lip gloss the description ddn't get updated. Posting fix to repo so furture devreleases will be good.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hello guys!
Are there some events whit the mother?? i can only spy her
That's about all with her. She's the only member of the family not into Sveta as it just doesn't fit with her character.:cryingface:

aurkile666

Apr 6, 2018
Was a smart ass to a teacher (told him his lecture was boring) and proceeded to get raped in the ass. No chance to say no, use my perfect GPA, fight him, use the magic or go to the police afterwards.

This rape scenarios occur regardless of start chosen, Eg:

Spoke to some teens after sunbathing in the roof and proceeded to get gang raped. I thought a 35 year old man would be able to handle a social interaction with some teens. Even in the body of a 21 year old woman.

As it is, it feels the game is pushing the PC to get raped without recourse continuously. Even going as far as to have characters act non nonsensically. Why would a teacher who supposedly is one of the few who cares rape one of his best students?. How is it that the PC can be dominant and leading the brother at home yet the brother proceeds to rape the PC along with his soccer buddies at school without remorse?

This game is really interesting with some cool mechanics. I wish the PC had greater control over how scenes play out. Attributes/skills should reflect choices in scenes not only scene triggers.

PD: One day the PC woke up without any panties on or in the wardrobe. Is this a bug or did someone steal them?
Playing in Ikarumods modded version btw.

Reactions: MrPiturd

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Was a smart ass to a teacher (told him his lecture was boring) and proceeded to get raped in the ass. No chance to say no, use my perfect GPA, fight him, use the magic or go to the police afterwards.

This rape scenarios occur regardless of start chosen, Eg:

Spoke to some teens after sunbathing in the roof and proceeded to get gang raped. I thought a 35 year old man would be able to handle a social interaction with some teens. Even in the body of a 21 year old woman.

As it is, it feels the game is pushing the PC to get raped without recourse continuously. Even going as far as to have characters act non nonsensically. Why would a teacher who supposedly is one of the few who cares rape one of his best students?. How is it that the PC can be dominant and leading the brother at home yet the brother proceeds to rape the PC along with his soccer buddies at school without remorse?

This game is really interesting with some cool mechanics. I wish the PC had greater control over how scenes play out. Attributes/skills should reflect choices in scenes not only scene triggers.

PD: One day the PC woke up without any panties on or in the wardrobe. Is this a bug or did someone steal them?
Playing in Ikarumods modded version btw.
A lot of the non-con stuff is from the original game but that teacher event can't be so surprised by that.
We are trying to get the fight and magic mechanics worked on as they both need a complete overhaul but every coder I send on these missions disappears, I think dark forces are at work. :eek:
Once they are working we can then start applying them to events. There is also the willpower mechanic that seems to suffer the same fate and it is meant to tie all the atr/skls together in one resource so that Sveta can fight back and say no while it holds up (it might require managing use of it so only a very strong willed char could say no to everything).
So, yeah, we're trying to get it to be more like you'd expect but our resources are limited.

There are a couple of events that can cause the loss of panties, they aren't expensive so just buy some more. :biggrin:
The usual reason is if you start your period without sanitary wear already in place but there are some other events that should tell you in the text (like Tanya at the gym taking the pair you were wearing).

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
Hello everyone. Today i found out thas someone posted about not being able to talk with slava about mother situation on
Short Questions Thread. I have the same problem and wanted to ask here because I've seen Kevin answering some questions here.

aurkile666

Apr 6, 2018
A lot of the non-con stuff is from the original game but that teacher event can't be so surprised by that.
We are trying to get the fight and magic mechanics worked on as they both need a complete overhaul but every coder I send on these missions disappears, I think dark forces are at work. :eek:
Once they are working we can then start applying them to events. There is also the willpower mechanic that seems to suffer the same fate and it is meant to tie all the atr/skls together in one resource so that Sveta can fight back and say no while it holds up (it might require managing use of it so only a very strong willed char could say no to everything).
So, yeah, we're trying to get it to be more like you'd expect but our resources are limited.

There are a couple of events that can cause the loss of panties, they aren't expensive so just buy some more. :biggrin:
The usual reason is if you start your period without sanitary wear already in place but there are some other events that should tell you in the text (like Tanya at the gym taking the pair you were wearing).
Thank you for the answer. It is good to see these things are being thought about.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone. Today i found out thas someone posted about not being able to talk with slava about mother situation on
Short Questions Thread. I have the same problem and wanted to ask here because I've seen Kevin answering some questions here.
It was answered there by Luck Morrison (one of the game devs). It was added in error and has been removed while the content is being proofread and will return when ready.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
It was answered there by Luck Morrison (one of the game devs). It was added in error and has been removed while the content is being proofread and will return when ready.
Any chance you could give us a hint about next release date of the update ? I know most devs don't like receiving this kind of questions but can't help wondering about it :)

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
Any chance you could give us a hint about next release date of the update ? I know most devs don't like receiving this kind of questions but can't help wondering about it :)
if you go to the forum page you can find the dev build. it gets updated frequently

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes