Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
guys the wiki and the faq is down ? or is just me ?
I hope its not just you who is down. If you are then have a hug, it'll be alright, there's light at the end of the tunnel. :)
If its just that you're using the old link then the repo and the attached wiki moved. The Wiki with the FAQs is here:
The main wiki is here:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Does the pregnancy multiplier speeds up pregnancy "months"? So instead of 9 months at "0" multiplier, to 3 months at "4" multiplier?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Does the pregnancy multiplier speeds up pregnancy "months"? So instead of 9 months at "0" multiplier, to 3 months at "4" multiplier?
i tested it, so i think if you play your days normaly without time changer cheats, your pregchem will rise a lot more faster and pregnancy will end in 3 or less months

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
When is the next update?
And is there a husband thing in the game?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
in the new in town i got the girl married but i cant have her talk with the husband , does anybody know how i can change this?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
All the clothes disappeared in my game. The bras, panties, shoes, and coats are still there but all the clothes are gone....
There was a problem with the clothing lists but they still show in the "wardrobe" as icons. Its fixed in the dev builds but don't know how old the issue is.
When is the next update?
And is there a husband thing in the game?
The updates are usually oon a 3-4 month cycle but there are dev releases available on TFGS. Right now we've changed the exhibitionism to inhibition and seperated out the actual exhibitionist stuff into a new trait and the wonderfully named milky_boobs has added a revised lactation system. We are trying to put the family onto a full schedule to make it easier to interact with individuals and sort out the visits to the village. doing this will let us fix somemore village stuff.

The lovers who approach you can be dated and the male ones you can marry (unless they are the jerk type). There's practically no content for it once married though so not really worth it atm.;)

H2S

May 20, 2017
I have been having trouble with some missing images (new tattos for example). I downloaded threaed files. My guess is that I am missing files from update 0.7.1, could anyone provide me a link to this update?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have been having trouble with some missing images (new tattos for example). I downloaded threaed files. My guess is that I am missing files from update 0.7.1, could anyone provide me a link to this update?
All image packs are in this Mega folder. You don't need the 0.7.3 dev packs unless you have downloaded the dev version.

Reactions: jack brisen

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Go to the tailor and get them resized. You probably got too skinny or too fat for the sizes you have.
Didn't work for me. Already tried it when I did a search of this thread. The icons from the stores I've bought from are there but when I click them nothing is there.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Didn't work for me. Already tried it when I did a search of this thread. The icons from the stores I've bought from are there but when I click them nothing is there.
Which version are you using?
I know this was a problem for some a while back. I think it might have been 0.7.2 but fixed for 0.7.2.1
The problem I mentioned last page was when you click "Organise Clothing" as it should show clothing in list form but that had broken.
Another thing is to check the filters you have set as they remain active when you leave the wardrobe so they're still in place when you return. Its quite easy to filter out everything.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
There is definitely an issue with choosing clothing items at the tailor shop, at least for me. It's been an issue for some time. Once in a while it works perfectly, but the vast majority of the time nothing will appear when I want to resize an outfit that I'm not currently wearing.

To get around it I click the heading at the top that says Wardrobe List (I think), and from there a Strip option will appear. If I strip completely and then go back to the tailor all of the items that can be resized will be listed properly.

I've also noticed another wardrobe issue that started with one of the more recent game updates. When I start a new game I create and save a School Uniform outfit, that has me wearing the default school uniform, shoes, coat and underwear. After that point if I enter the wardrobe and attempt to wear that saved outfit the school uniform refuses to appear as the clothing that I wear. If I click the Clothing heading in the sidebar that normally shows an image of the clothes nothing shows up, and in the wardrobe itself the clothing item appears as a broken image link. I have to manually select the uniform from the available clothing in order to get it to appear properly. It's the only clothing item that I've had that problem with.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There is definitely an issue with choosing clothing items at the tailor shop, at least for me. It's been an issue for some time. Once in a while it works perfectly, but the vast majority of the time nothing will appear when I want to resize an outfit that I'm not currently wearing.

To get around it I click the heading at the top that says Wardrobe List (I think), and from there a Strip option will appear. If I strip completely and then go back to the tailor all of the items that can be resized will be listed properly.

I've also noticed another wardrobe issue that started with one of the more recent game updates. When I start a new game I create and save a School Uniform outfit, that has me wearing the default school uniform, shoes, coat and underwear. After that point if I enter the wardrobe and attempt to wear that saved outfit the school uniform refuses to appear as the clothing that I wear. If I click the Clothing heading in the sidebar that normally shows an image of the clothes nothing shows up, and in the wardrobe itself the clothing item appears as a broken image link. I have to manually select the uniform from the available clothing in order to get it to appear properly. It's the only clothing item that I've had that problem with.
I know I had issues with these but using the current dev version I can't recreate the problems. The tailor seems happy for me to pick items from the clothing list (you do have to click on the shop name first) and the using school uniform in set outfits I fixed a little while back and thought was good for 0.7.2.1 but maybe it was after that. :confused:

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I know I had issues with these but using the current dev version I can't recreate the problems. The tailor seems happy for me to pick items from the clothing list (you do have to click on the shop name first) and the using school uniform in set outfits I fixed a little while back and thought was good for 0.7.2.1 but maybe it was after that. :confused:
Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm still running the v0.7.2 release. It sounds like quite a few things have been fixed since then.

Thanks for the reply.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm still running the v0.7.2 release. It sounds like quite a few things have been fixed since then.

Thanks for the reply.
np, 0.7.2.1 is a bug fix for 0.7.2 so its safe to upgrade mid-game. :)

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I want to play this game in Korean ... but I don't know how to change it.
Can you make this into Korean?
I wouldn't know how to. There are tools for translating QSP games. You might get some joy asking illume on TFGS about translation tools as he's worked with the Chinese translation team and translated plenty of stuff from Russian for us.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
I'm having issues with the newest update...the 0.7.2.1 apparently is missing a ton of images i.e. starting appearances, new bathroom scenes, and a few other new stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes