Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hmm, getting an odd bug. Whenever my PC goes out on dates with those generic boyfriends, they turn into girls. Any way to fix that? Perhaps a dynamic to command to change the gender of your date or something?
So we fixed the girls turning into boys then? :p
Is this with a new game as I can understand it happening to older saves as the arrays wouldn't line up but if its witha new game then its a different problem we need to finda nd fix. Thanks.:)

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
@mercytea Sorry if I sounded harsh. I honestly didn't mean to. It's just that if something is required for a game to fully function shouldn't that also be included in the first post. I did try to get the image packs from somewhere else but I couldn't for the life of me find them.
I didn't mean to suggest that the OP was in my debt. The developer suggested that 0.71 was needed and I was asking him why it wasn't included then. That's all. I also now realize my mistake in thinking that the OP was the developer.

Thanks for that mega link btw. it has everything in it... including stuff from the dev builds which is cool. You sir, are my hero.

Friends? Maybe we can look back on this someday and laugh.

Reactions: bas and mercytea

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
@Chamkey IF i was too harsh, please forgive me.o_O I agreed it's hard to find anything in need in short time. Even me I might spent many days to figure out what I need in this game. But people maintain this game just all volunteers be not paid. Even people with power to modify OP either have too many threads to maintain. So I might be rude to you when I responded.:pensive:

Reactions: bas

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is it disabled in 0.73?
Its disabled in 0.7.2 release as it was only in the dev releases to allow for more than one person to work on the files. They are being proofread atm and will be back in the dev version as soon as they are done. It'll all be good before 0.7.3 is ready. :extremelyhappy:

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a hidden requirement for the job at the mall in the city center? Because when I took the evening job it said: Monday at 15:00 will be your first workday. After coming back there at the desired day and time I couldn't start working. And the option to talk to the manager was completely gone.

This happened in the transgendered start in the 0.7.2.1 build.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a hidden requirement for the job at the mall in the city center? Because when I took the evening job it said: Monday at 15:00 will be your first workday. After coming back there at the desired day and time I couldn't start working. And the option to talk to the manager was completely gone.

This happened in the transgendered start in the 0.7.2.1 build.
Its broken. We know and have fixed it on our repo so it'll be OK in the next release. Sorry.:teary:

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Where can I work as a maid and use the maid uniforms bought at the mall? It seems the only job I could find supplies the uniform for me.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@mercytea Sorry if I sounded harsh. I honestly didn't mean to. It's just that if something is required for a game to fully function shouldn't that also be included in the first post. I did try to get the image packs from somewhere else but I couldn't for the life of me find them.
I didn't mean to suggest that the OP was in my debt. The developer suggested that 0.71 was needed and I was asking him why it wasn't included then. That's all. I also now realize my mistake in thinking that the OP was the developer.

Thanks for that mega link btw. it has everything in it... including stuff from the dev builds which is cool. You sir, are my hero.

Friends? Maybe we can look back on this someday and laugh.
@Chamkey IF i was too harsh, please forgive me.o_O I agreed it's hard to find anything in need in short time. Even me I might spent many days to figure out what I need in this game. But people maintain this game just all volunteers be not paid. Even people with power to modify OP either have too many threads to maintain. So I might be rude to you when I responded.:pensive:
Is there any way I could clone the two of you and send you out into the rest of the forum? :)

Thank you both for treating each other civilly.

Reactions: mercytea

accuaracy

Aug 12, 2017
hey how do you meet rolan , and is there any event with him ? i know where he lives but i never found him and hes not at school

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Trying to trigger confrontation with Detective regarding The Starlets, but nothing is happening. Has it changed or am i missing something?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes