Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I really love this game. I played it over and over again. I have one question. Is there actual content for the mom and dad of dimka? I can speak to them but nothing more happens. Is this the end of content for now? Thank you :D
Mum has some reactions to events and actions but there will never be sex with her (you can spy on her and stepdad).
For the stepdad you need to get your relationship up and then start flirting with him, once you have his interewst you have to catch him at home when Mum is at the cafe to start sexy-times.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Really need to have more places to use drugs. In particular the school bathrooms, community center, job bathrooms, Park etc...

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
There should be an old greedy horny landlord who wants to take advantage of the player. Like constantly increasing fee, forcing players to spend more money in order to stay at his flat which will lead to more sexual events. Friends of the player should also be able to visit our home for some kinky adventures :D

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Mum has some reactions to events and actions but there will never be sex with her (you can spy on her and stepdad).
For the stepdad you need to get your relationship up and then start flirting with him, once you have his interewst you have to catch him at home when Mum is at the cafe to start sexy-times.
Thank you for your answer. This sounds like the content for mum and stepdad of sveta. Does the mum of dimka also work in the cafe? Because i meant the mum and dad of DIMKA. :D I know that he got a home and a rework in the latest update. And he got a mum and a dad to talk with in his home in version 7.2.

So i am wondering, if i can do more with them than just talk :D

If i misunderstood you and you meant the mum and dad of dimka i am sorry :D

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I think the thirst mechanic may have broken the effects of drinking alcohol. I just went to the dance and had about a dozen beers with the gopniks hoping to get drunk and have Katja take me home but none of the old status changes appear (drunk, wasted, etc.).

I tried turning never drink on in the cheat menu before I visited the dance to try again but that didn't work.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think the thirst mechanic may have broken the effects of drinking alcohol. I just went to the dance and had about a dozen beers with the gopniks hoping to get drunk and have Katja take me home but none of the old status changes appear (drunk, wasted, etc.).

I tried turning never drink on in the cheat menu before I visited the dance to try again but that didn't work.
There were changes to the balance of alcohol. It should tale more to get drunk and the effects should last longer.
Thank you for your answer. This sounds like the content for mum and stepdad of sveta. Does the mum of dimka also work in the cafe? Because i meant the mum and dad of DIMKA. :D I know that he got a home and a rework in the latest update. And he got a mum and a dad to talk with in his home in version 7.2.

So i am wondering, if i can do more with them than just talk :D

If i misunderstood you and you meant the mum and dad of dimka i am sorry :D
Oh, I misunderstood you. :hushedface:

Dimka's dad does have an event. You can get sold to him at the end of the abduction event as a kind of slave.
His mum just has the chat at their home.

Mar 22, 2018
I cant seem to figure out why I become homeless at midnight the first day i start.
My game must be broken or something, is its supposed to be that way?

Edit: its says my home is in the residential area but I get thrown out after midnight and there is no "go home" text to click on once outside the buildning

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I cant seem to figure out why I become homeless at midnight the first day i start.
My game must be broken or something, is its supposed to be that way?

Edit: its says my home is in the residential area but I get thrown out after midnight and there is no "go home" text to click on once outside the buildning
I thought this was fixed in 0.7.2.1 but if its not working for you then cheat in some cash and go to the real estate office in the city center and rent out the apartment again and it will work from there.
A variable wasn't being set in the starting settings. Its been redone correctly so this won't reoccur on the repo and therefore future versions.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
on description the vaginal status does not correlate with the image. no matter how stretched or tight sveta is, the image is the same. been like that since last year

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do you meet Rolan? I checked the wiki but couldn't see any specific info on how to meet him.
Rolan is the school janitor, you can meet him in his apartment block. I can't recall which one off-hand but they have the residents listed in them.
on description the vaginal status does not correlate with the image. no matter how stretched or tight sveta is, the image is the same. been like that since last year
I think I'll have to post a huge label explaining this one as it keeps coming up. Unless you catch it when gapping after some vigorous sex the vagina will return to the same size. Its the most elastic part of any human body and even if the person it belongs to has been able to adjust to accept significant insertions there is not any evidence on the surface.
Of course we didn't even think of this but one of the female devs corrected us.:)

Reactions: Kazehana

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone tell me how to trigger second meeting with Katija(Kat)?
I thaught that I have to improve my attractiveness but at 180 I still can't trigger it.
Sorry, English is not my first language.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
qsp not loading quite a few images. I used to play 0.71 and then my drive crashed. new drive, new game and suddenly i get small grey "image not found" blocks... do i need the assets from 0.71 also? if so can someone point me in the right direction?

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I don't wanna sound impatient but I can't stop wondering. What are planned for the future updates ? I don't want to have to start all over after an update released. Therefore I haven't touched the game for weeks just to see new stuff added to game. The amount of effort being put into this game is absolutely amazing and I honestly want this project keep going.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't wanna sound impatient but I can't stop wondering. What are planned for the future updates ? I don't want to have to start all over after an update released. Therefore I haven't touched the game for weeks just to see new stuff added to game. The amount of effort being put into this game is absolutely amazing and I honestly want this project keep going.
This release we're focusing on things for the city as much as we can focus but we usually keep backwards compatability so you should be OK.
qsp not loading quite a few images. I used to play 0.71 and then my drive crashed. new drive, new game and suddenly i get small grey "image not found" blocks... do i need the assets from 0.71 also? if so can someone point me in the right direction?
Yes, that is the main image pack.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
This release we're focusing on things for the city as much as we can focus but we usually keep backwards compatability so you should be OK.

Yes, that is the main image pack.
If 0.71 is the main image pack, why has it been removed from the OP. Shouldn't we still be able to download it?
Can you post a link to the 0.71 image pack?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If 0.71 is the main image pack, why has it been removed from the OP. Shouldn't we still be able to download it?
Can you post a link to the 0.71 image pack?
Do some research. Not so harsh. No one is in your debt.

The latest Qsp:

image pack:

Qsp player for Girl Life of English community version:

Reactions: Qlipse and Chamkey

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I'll be posting this on tfgames as well, just in case.

Not sure if anyone else has come across this as well, but there's a bug with the Anya/Sveta/Roma threesome event chain. I'm playing with the BroMod as well, just for reference.

Got my first invite to join in, and, due to multiple family members popping up to comment on Sveta's appearance, didn't get into Sveta and Anya's room until 18:35, only to be met with a disappointed Anya wondering where I had been. Talked with Anya to get another invite, and triggered the first threesome scene ~18:01. After 19:00, went back into the room to talk to Anya, and got disappointed Anya again. Got another invite, the next scene triggered as it should, only to get disappointed Anya yet again afterwards.

So, because I missed the first scene once, while the event chain is progressing normally, I keep getting disappointed Anya when I go back to the room rather then excited and thankful.

Hemulen

Nov 13, 2016
Hmm, getting an odd bug. Whenever my PC goes out on dates with those generic boyfriends, they turn into girls. Any way to fix that? Perhaps a dynamic to command to change the gender of your date or something?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes