Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any Idea how long pregnancy shot lasts? Can it be manually removed at anytime?
it lasts for about 90 days, but it does vary by upto 4 (or 6?) days either way. It cannot be removed without inputing changes to the variables it sets.
i found it , and do you know if it is possible to move your family to your mansion?
Nope, they are stuck where they are.

Reactions: jack brisen

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Where is this exhibitionist clothing store in old town?I am not able to find it out...and bromod is for cursed start only or is it for alternative start as well?

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Where is this exhibitionist clothing store in old town?I am not able to find it out...and bromod is for cursed start only or is it for alternative start as well?
When you get off the train click the link for Pushkin, then from there travel to the high street. Assuming you have received the business card from Ksenia you should see an option to look for her shop.

I'm not sure about the mod, hopefully someone else can help.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
When you get off the train click the link for Pushkin, then from there travel to the high street. Assuming you have received the business card from Ksenia you should see an option to look for her shop.

I'm not sure about the mod, hopefully someone else can help.
Thanks for the info:)

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Nope, they are stuck where they are.
That makes me wonder how hard it would be to code "followers". Like asking people to move in with you outside of the GF/BF characters. When my school year was over, I would have liked to bring Katya with me to the city but that's just not possible in the current way the game is done.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
That makes me wonder how hard it would be to code "followers". Like asking people to move in with you outside of the GF/BF characters. When my school year was over, I would have liked to bring Katya with me to the city but that's just not possible in the current way the game is done.
can you bring people with you when the year ends?

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
As far as I know the Bromod is for starting as cursed or highschool girl only. Transgender start and New in Town don't have family members.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
If nutluck ever gets that far he intends to continue Katya on to university. Some of the school kids will stay in Pav, some move to the city and some drift away. I suspect it'll only be lovers that you can move around your homes, maybe sis if someone dedicates time to it.:confused:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
If nutluck ever gets that far he intends to continue Katya on to university. Some of the school kids will stay in Pav, some move to the city and some drift away. I suspect it'll only be lovers that you can move around your homes, maybe sis if someone dedicates time to it.:confused:
Is nutluck gonna work on the older characters much? I thought he was only working on the new characters that he added himself to the school.
Adding lovers to your homes is pretty much what I was mostly asking about. Adding some random person that has no interaction would have been weird =p
Sis needs some love for sure. AFAIK, her only actual content is for the Rex party and the threesome with her boyfriend until she breaks up with him (and the repeatable content that you guys enabled for her a ways back)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is nutluck gonna work on the older characters much? I thought he was only working on the new characters that he added himself to the school.
Adding lovers to your homes is pretty much what I was mostly asking about. Adding some random person that has no interaction would have been weird =p
Sis needs some love for sure. AFAIK, her only actual content is for the Rex party and the threesome with her boyfriend until she breaks up with him (and the repeatable content that you guys enabled for her a ways back)
Nutluck has full reign over Pav and all the chars their. Him and his writers will work on all the characters in the school to some extend (except one I want to use for something). So they'll all get stories or be part of other stories, giving them distinct personalities and in most cases homes and some family. We have a little of that with Dimka's mum having a small chat in the kitchen of his house but its all pretty slow as it takes time to plan and write everything.
Something I know is planned is for more Sonia stuff with chances to follow her in some of her deprevity as a friend and now we have crime and punishment the gopnik side is open to some more groups stuff. No etas on them but some chat has been overheard. ;)

Oh, and the family is getting a bit of a tweak. We plan to put them on a full schedule with some more interests/hobbies to have them out and about more. This will give more opportunities to focus on individuals at home and hopefully make them feel a bit less dull. It should also give us some direct checks for the village to see who's about so you can have interactions there too.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes