RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not into beast content at all so moving this content to a mod is a great choice and decision! :)
I mean, the beast mode is a part of the game, the only difference is that it will not show images, being a mod is like cutting a part of the game as mod, since its more of a pesonal thing, if you don't like it, you can skip it all, since its an area that has nothing to do but that.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I mean, the beast mode is a part of the game, the only difference is that it will not show images, being a mod is like cutting a part of the game as mod, since its more of a pesonal thing, if you don't like it, you can skip it all, since its an area that has nothing to do but that.
Having certain content in or out is still an editorial decision thus up to the dev group. The current code base doesnt allow for simple switches of content

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know minimum requirements to trigger threesome with stepfather and uncle misha? Has so fame, but has slept with both of them independently

how do we get to the console to put this in?
There is a text option in the upper right corner of the screen that say "Console". It's in the Objects window. Perhaps you've closed it?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Having certain content in or out is still an editorial decision thus up to the dev group. The current code base doesnt allow for simple switches of content
But still, something that is in the base game and is only missing the image, should be a MOD content? It might be an editorial decision, but it would only generally be considered a mod if it was not a part of the base game, and its factual that it is, that said, it should be considered optional content, it would be more wise to put an option at the start of the game to disable beast content, would it not?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
But still, something that is in the base game and is only missing the image, should be a MOD content? It might be an editorial decision, but it would only generally be considered a mod if it was not a part of the base game, and its factual that it is, that said, it should be considered optional content, it would be more wise to put an option at the start of the game to disable beast content, would it not?
I am not disagreeing with the general 'disable' part. I just stated that its still up to the devs what content is to be considered base content and what not. The group has their own reason not to include it anymore as base content and that should be it. It's why i gave you the hint about the code - if it would have been a simple switching they might have done it but they cant.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
No it wouldn't, because a mod gives players the opportunity to take it, expand it and create more beast content.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The options we had were to remove it like Provincial Girl did with the magic, keep it or make it a mod. We choose the best solution for the players by letting those who want to continue to enjoy the content while protecting those who had genuine concerns about possessing the material (even without images).

Simply gating the content would not have protected those with genuine concerns so that was not an option.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Does the game allow the main character to become a futa/shemale yet?
If it does, I'm deleting that code from my game, lol. Honestly the dev team has a full plate of enhancements already that have piled up. I can't speak for them though. There is a mod for the game that adds that, look here:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes