RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
what is the Drum Dungeon at construction site? i enter the numbers in this case 1,1,1,13 and it gives me an error, i don't get it.

Aug 7, 2017
I forgot. Any way to date the brother, kolka, and avoid changing your reputation with him to slut? Thanks
no, as soon as you have sex of some kind with him it changes to slut
if you get caught by him with gopniks or through football route the reputation with him is whore

Reactions: eosar

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I forgot. Any way to date the brother, kolka, and avoid changing your reputation with him to slut? Thanks.
no, as soon as you have sex of some kind with him it changes to slut
if you get caught by him with gopniks or through football route the reputation with him is whore
Nope, the game holds true to the old stereotype of if a male is promiscuous he is a stud and if a female is promiscuous she is a slut and a whore. A real double-standard but the game doesn't attempt to be politically correct in ANY way. This is a horrible site for women's rights, lol. Extreme Caution: If you are a feminist this site will melt your private parts off! :)

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
so does niko's story just end with me just being his whore and not his girlfriend because that would be a shit ending

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
when you put in the numbers remember its like a intelligence test when its like 1,2,1,3,1,4,?,?,?
it means 1,5,1
:p

also can somebody fix the brother shower bugs? i get a blanscreen after i let him in and chose one of the three options have to click on menstruation thing to get back to the menu. beside the error messages about some end code stuff ^^

Reactions: Alice Bunny

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
when you put in the numbers remember its like a intelligence test when its like 1,2,1,3,1,4,?,?,?
it means 1,5,1
:p

also can somebody fix the brother shower bugs? i get a blanscreen after i let him in and chose one of the three options have to click on menstruation thing to get back to the menu. beside the error messages about some end code stuff ^^
mine its 12, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 3, ?, ?, ?, ? i put 1,4,1,5 and 1, 4, 1, 5 and it gives an dangeon error, lol, you need to put 1415, anyways, after you do all the floors, when you exit, it goes to a blank page bug -__-' does that event even does anything?

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
got the same bug :) the blank page bug seems to be around on some spots atm: glory hole when you leave without doing anything and keep the money, brother shower scene's with invite to shower all options for example

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
so does niko's story just end with me just being his whore and not his girlfriend because that would be a shit ending
Never played niko route, but from what I've read.. there is no good ending.
There are some choices to be made, like from bad to worse, but it's meant to be a shit relationship where you can try to minimise the damage.. or fail miserably.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
got the same bug :) the blank page bug seems to be around on some spots atm: glory hole when you leave without doing anything and keep the money, brother shower scene's with invite to shower all options for example
Do you play with 0.7.3.1 or are you still on 0.7.3? Afaik both should be fixed in the last version.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
mine its 12, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 3, ?, ?, ?, ? i put 1,4,1,5 and 1, 4, 1, 5 and it gives an dangeon error, lol, you need to put 1415, anyways, after you do all the floors, when you exit, it goes to a blank page bug -__-' does that event even does anything?
Its from the old magic storyline and was needed to get the scrolls but they don't do anything anymore and the site should be locked off. Our head of magic had a baby and never has any time to sotrt these things now.

Will see if I can get someoneto go through and cut/update the old magic stuff.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
how can i get +1 hour & -1 hours in objects
He's modded the QSP to include them for testing purposes.
I notice he's got 218 appearance, I didn't even know that was possible, where's the nerf bat? :p

SadisticLiquid

Sep 15, 2017
i think this is a bug

You step up on the stage and the music starts. You grab hold of the pole and acrobatically slide around it while you teasingly undress.
The customers are paying their full attention to your dancing and are tipping quite nicely.
No one tipped you.
You step up on the stage and the music starts. You grab hold of the pole and acrobatically slide around it while you teasingly undress.
The customers are paying their full attention to your dancing and are tipping quite nicely.
No one tipped you.

another one

The customers are pleased with your performance. They give you a small tip.
No one tipped you.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Need a bit of help here.
Don't know if I missed something or maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find the brothel in the city center.
I had the conversation with Vika about getting a job there and she told me to come after 20:00 I think.
Tried every day of the week at all hours, but I can't seem to find the place. :(

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I thought it was in the red light district - the Sauna. I might be wrong, though, if there's another one hidden there.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I have a sound issue. Not sure if it's a bug or a 'feature', but every time I launch the sound is at full volume, even if I've set sound off the last time I played. I end up having to set it to one volume level, then reset it back to what I want.

I did a search, but turned up nothing, and don't recall seeing anything in the past 117 pages.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes