caju

Oct 5, 2017
yeah, I'm an idiot :D ... but I already fixed it today and it will work again in the next dev version.
It takes a big man to admit a mistake.
I, only recently, decided to quit lurking and start posting. You seem to do good work and deserve a promotion for all the work you put in on this game.
With that said, quit breaking shit! ;)

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I'm trying to get the Rex quest line, and the FAQ says that after you peek in on your sister and Roma a few times (being able to play with yourself while you watch), you can then play with Anya while she sleeps after midnight. My "few times" is about 12, and it's still not triggered. Is there maybe a step missing or is it only prior to graduation or something of the sort?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Are there certain actions that raise reputation? Saw the post that says for the coach scene you need a slut value of 25, how do we raise that?

It might be nice to see a cheat menu that lets us change the repuations as well.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Are there certain actions that raise reputation? Saw the post that says for the coach scene you need a slut value of 25, how do we raise that?

It might be nice to see a cheat menu that lets us change the repuations as well.
Yes, you have to have sex a lot in Pavlovsk and be openly promiscuous. The stat for Pavlovsk reputation is pav_slut. Click on the 'Console' option in the Objects window and type in pav_slut. Your reputation value should display on the screen.

You can also cheat your reputation by using the console: pav_slut = 50
Good luck!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm trying to get the Rex quest line, and the FAQ says that after you peek in on your sister and Roma a few times (being able to play with yourself while you watch), you can then play with Anya while she sleeps after midnight. My "few times" is about 12, and it's still not triggered. Is there maybe a step missing or is it only prior to graduation or something of the sort?
You have to have your relationship with your sis up a bit too, but I don't thin there is anything more to it. :frown:
It takes a big man to admit a mistake.
I, only recently, decided to quit lurking and start posting. You seem to do good work and deserve a promotion for all the work you put in on this game.
With that said, quit breaking shit! ;)
Agreed, julzor is now the chief executive dogsbody. :closedtongue:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You should only have to do it 8 times. You have to be horny when Anya is sleeping and you should get the option to touch her.
Here are the variables that are checked:
npc_QW['A33'] - must be 8
pcs_horny - greater than 60

So if you want to check them, just type them into the console or set them to the needed values. Good luck!

James Lock

Jul 29, 2018
Does this not help -

What further help do you need?

Kevin, perhaps installation instructions should be added to the opening post?
I opened my own folder and put the "girl life.qsp" in that folder do you mean that I should put all the images there..?

And yeah.. I think that the instructions should be in the main post, it would have saved me a lot of time...

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Or you could put the QSP player in a separate folder and then the Grl Life folder just has "images", "sound" and Girl Life.qsp

It doesn't make it work any differently, just might be easier when first setting it up.:)
That 1.7 version of the QSP player has been working flawlessly for me the whole time. Quite impressive!

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
You should only have to do it 8 times. You have to be horny when Anya is sleeping and you should get the option to touch her.
Here are the variables that are checked:
npc_QW['A33'] - must be 8
pcs_horny - greater than 60

So if you want to check them, just type them into the console or set them to the needed values. Good luck!
I checked, and the first was at 7, so I repeated the scenario, arousal at or near max, peeked, played with myself, then checked and the variable was still 7. There's something a bit glitchy with my game I guess.

I guess I can just go to console and npc_QW['A33']=8 and it would update for me?

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
how do you run this game, my computer just shows the file without any apps that can run it
If you DLed the QSP player and game files, you just install everything per the instructions, then click the file Girl Life 0.7.3.1.qsp to start it

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I checked, and the first was at 7, so I repeated the scenario, arousal at or near max, peeked, played with myself, then checked and the variable was still 7. There's something a bit glitchy with my game I guess.

I guess I can just go to console and npc_QW['A33']=8 and it would update for me?
Correct.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
how do you run this game, my computer just shows the file without any apps that can run it
You have to download all three parts of the game:

1. QSP file
2. All sound and image packs
3. QSP Player

Kevin, perhaps an all-in-one at some point?

I made an a few versions ago. Just update it with the latest QSP file and 0.7.3 and 0.7.4 image update packs.

Reactions: Keemy
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes