Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You have to download all three parts of the game:

1. QSP file
2. All sound and image packs
3. QSP Player

Kevin, perhaps an all-in-one at some point?

I made an a few versions ago. Just update it with the latest QSP file and 0.7.3 and 0.7.4 image update packs.
Added the player isn't a problem but the images and game file are not hosted together so they can't package together.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I opened my own folder and put the "girl life.qsp" in that folder do you mean that I should put all the images there..?

And yeah.. I think that the instructions should be in the main post, it would have saved me a lot of time...
Look at OP (what you call main post) and read "Installation" spoiler!!! Now we can both agree that it's there and that you either didn't read it ... or lack comprehension. Either way, it's there!;)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I made an a few versions ago. Just update it with the latest QSP file and 0.7.3 and 0.7.4 image update packs.
Yeah, you dont want to make it an all in one pack.
Hear me out:
There would be no confusion about which update is being used.
There would be no confusion about which image and sound packs were being used.
There would be no confusion about which qsp player was being used.

You see the problem? What would all those team members do with their free time?

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, you dont want to make it an all in one pack.
Hear me out:
There would be no confusion about which update is being used.
There would be no confusion about which image and sound packs were being used.
There would be no confusion about which qsp player was being used.

You see the problem? What would all those team members do with their free time?
Is this sarcasm? I'm so jaded, I can't tell anymore.::|:

As to the confussion, there's the thread name and references in the OP for version number. The images packs clearly labelled and the sonnix QSP player recommended in the OP.
The instructions have also been updated to be clearer.

Now for some reasons:
The image pack as a single dl is large and quite a lot of people get the 0.7.0 main pack from the mirror or torrent. Being able to just dl updates is something the community asked for and something we try to make as easy and clear as we can.
The image packs are uploaded by the dev in charge of them, the game is uploaded by me. We don't particularly want them hosted together as I can't host some of the images where I live and the image dev doesn't want to have the extra work of updating the game file releases. Its not like I can force them, is unpaid work.:'(
The QSP players are developed independantly and updated out of sync with the game, now things have slowed down there we might be able to change that, but most players don't want to dl it every update and keep it in a separate folder so prefer a separate dl.

See, its more complex than Brexit. All I can do is get our negotiators to meet and see if a deal can be worked out, they estimate 5 - 10 years before full synchronicity and there may be some disruption to trade in the mean time.;)

Reactions: BKKK

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone please give me brief description on how to progress with Mira's questline? I can invite her to drink with local guys and that's it I can't go further thn that. PS I did follow the provided faq but I dunno what to do after inviting her.

korko

May 30, 2017
Whats the difference dominance and submissiveness?. I know submissive is always go for sex but what about dominant? Is there any good playtrough if i choose dominant?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Whats the difference dominance and submissiveness?. I know submissive is always go for sex but what about dominant? Is there any good playtrough if i choose dominant?
They are both pretty straightforward. Dominance and submissiveness are two separate variables that are tracked separately. If you are dominant, or take charge in a (usually) sexual situation, then you can gain points in dominance. If you are the submissive partner or give in to your partners desires and take a passive role, then you are being submissive and gain submissive points.

Some examples that come to mind:

Dominance
A guy is touching your chest and you push him away and leave. Your will is greater than his.

You seduce someone and coerce them into sex. Your will is greater than his.

As a succubus, a guy tries to rape you in the park at night. You turn the tables on him and rape him instead, over and over again.

Submissive
A guy is all over you and you give in to his desires and he has his way with you. He is being dominant over you.

A guy you barely know asks you for sexual favors and you agree. He is being dominant over you.

'The man lifts your skirt and starts to caress your bare buttocks with his strong hands.'
You do nothing.
'The man lowers your panties and slides his hand between your naked buttocks to caress your wet pussy.'
He is being dominant over you.

There are also other stats that come into play such as Exhibition and Inhibition.

Exhibition is public displays of sex or acting/looking like a bimbo or prostitute (in some cases). You can gain exhibition experience from prostitution and public sex.

Inhibition is your shyness or willingness to be naked around others. For example, many of the photo shoots in the city require a certain level of Inhibition in order to appear semi-nude, topless, or fully nude. You can gain Inhibition experience from flashing your tits or pussy in public, for example.

As far as you last question is concerned, I don't know.

I will admit that there are some cases in the code where the player isn't given proper experience to the four stats I mentioned. There have been so many "fingers in the pie" so to speak that the code isn't always consistent with these types of things. The code is always improving however.

I hope this helps! :)

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
"You start a conversation with your sister.
Anya recognized, that before she was fond of diets, but they are deteriorated skin and went pryshi, and the start of this match, so now it cracks for three and it only gets more beautiful."

Can anyone translate this into English for me? (looks like maybe snippets from two or three different chat lines squished together)

korko

May 30, 2017
They are both pretty straightforward. Dominance and submissiveness are two separate variables that are tracked separately. If you are dominant, or take charge in a (usually) sexual situation, then you can gain points in dominance. If you are the submissive partner or give in to your partners desires and take a passive role, then you are being submissive and gain submissive points.

Some examples that come to mind:

Dominance
A guy is touching your chest and you push him away and leave. Your will is greater than his.

You seduce someone and coerce them into sex. Your will is greater than his.

As a succubus, a guy tries to rape you in the park at night. You turn the tables on him and rape him instead, over and over again.

Submissive
A guy is all over you and you give in to his desires and he has his way with you. He is being dominant over you.

A guy you barely know asks you for sexual favors and you agree. He is being dominant over you.

'The man lifts your skirt and starts to caress your bare buttocks with his strong hands.'
You do nothing.
'The man lowers your panties and slides his hand between your naked buttocks to caress your wet pussy.'
He is being dominant over you.

There are also other stats that come into play such as Exhibition and Inhibition.

Exhibition is public displays of sex or acting/looking like a bimbo or prostitute (in some cases). You can gain exhibition experience from prostitution and public sex.

Inhibition is your shyness or willingness to be naked around others. For example, many of the photo shoots in the city require a certain level of Inhibition in order to appear semi-nude, topless, or fully nude. You can gain Inhibition experience from flashing your tits or pussy in public, for example.

As far as you last question is concerned, I don't know.

I will admit that there are some cases in the code where the player isn't given proper experience to the four stats I mentioned. There have been so many "fingers in the pie" so to speak that the code isn't always consistent with these types of things. The code is always improving however.

I hope this helps! :)
Thnx, i will try dominance :)

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
How do you get the Car License? I go to where you learn, but it just say you can learn at the entrance, but there is no option for it, only the others.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How do you get the Car License? I go to where you learn, but it just say you can learn at the entrance, but there is no option for it, only the others.
For some reason, you have to be 18 years old or older to get a driver's license. I just looked it up on the Internet, you do have to be 18 years old to drive a car in Russia.

Reactions: Hunter69

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
pratically more than a year to get a license, since you start more or less at the end of you 16, thats a bummer, well, gonna have to play a little more i guess, and one more thing, why does the bug with the baby happens, when i used the time cheat, the baby was born, i named it, but when i go to the house, in the place of the baby name it appears just a space, and in the date, it appears nothing as well, is that a bug caused by the time cheat?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Little bug on description renown page, Pavlosk isn't in the list.

Edit: also, time and date editing was removed from the cheat menu.
I presume the argument for that is that it screws up the game. Opposite can be said that the game is already screwed up if you're using the cheat menu.
Bring it back, eh?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Little bug on description renown page, Pavlosk isn't in the list.

Edit: also, time and date editing was removed from the cheat menu.
I presume the argument for that is that it screws up the game. Opposite can be said that the game is already screwed up if you're using the cheat menu.
Bring it back, eh?
Maybe look, eh?

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
pratically more than a year to get a license, since you start more or less at the end of you 16, thats a bummer, well, gonna have to play a little more i guess, and one more thing, why does the bug with the baby happens, when i used the time cheat, the baby was born, i named it, but when i go to the house, in the place of the baby name it appears just a space, and in the date, it appears nothing as well, is that a bug caused by the time cheat?
Baby thing? You must have been pregnant and didn't know it before using the time cheat.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
anybody know the dynamic code for miroslava "mira" cause i bugged her out with strained relationship from great to 0 with the wish where she pose as prostitute.

NVM Found it :
npc_QW['A60'] = 100

for the father yes there is content i didnt even know

npc_QW['A64'] = 100

edit: sadly now i can make unlimited third wishes unless i take the route where i make her my dog..

quick reminder dont let her walk naked through the village she won't leave her house anymore unless you invite her to you ...

korko

May 30, 2017
Is anyone get crash when get cought whoring on street and then after click the "inside your holding cell"?

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
not that i know of tried it too did you check the image folder? question about the mercy clinic how to get that guy out of his paper hut and to the clinic ? tested with bimbo and normal sport cloth, fetish, glamour, bikini nothing worked not even naked Oo. my character always says no idea.

edit: character is succubus.

Holding Cell: didnt had any crashes in my playthrough with 7.3. didnt tested it yet on 7.3.1

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Maybe look, eh?
Might be an android thing then. Haven't been able to use either recently.
Started new game with 7.3.1. Pavlosk isn't on the list and time doesn't show up. They did when the menu changes were done, but stopped in some versions after.

If you're using android, did you make any settings changes? I'm on default. Might be something like text size that's bugging out.

Two bugs, if they are bugs, might also be an android thing, can't tell at this point..
When you meet your date and they have something they don't like, text goes straight to cancelling date/walking away with no choices to move on. Had a period if related.
Custom start setting skills/attributes to 0 will reset them to 25/50/random in game.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes