Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I know that a lot of players know the schedules.
My point was that new players dont. And most people arent interested in looking for specific dates and times.
Even the wiki is 3/4 blank.
If the times and days were included, there would be no fuss and no muss.
The events with clear instructions and info are either new or have been rewritten. The original events were notoriously vague, we're aware of the issue and do fix these things when we find them while sorting code / text stuff.

As for the Wiki, they have their own Discord and everything now. If anyone wants to lend a hand or just fill in a few blanks, we'd all be very grateful. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: caju

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Its to do with stretching (or some magical control over it), succubus always has lowest stretch values but can seamlessly accommodate any size insertion. The code itself is in arousal and was done by rachels.;)
I'm not sure what you are saying here. I play a level 4 succubus and I used to get pain all the time from vaginal and anal sex with large cocks. If I shouldn't be, then it is a bug. My orifices are the maximum size now so I don't anymore.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
For players using the , here is a temporary for it (until the main sound and image update pack site gets updated).

updated.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is Aunt luda's quest bugged? I've been buying things from her every single day (Ingame) yet can't trigger that quest. Also I could use some pointers on getting Sonya and sergey threesome (Met her in the bathroom several times) and also her hotel scenes.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
okay i agreed to a date from a stanger called toma, it says he is waiting outside my apartment block but i can never find him. any help?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
okay i agreed to a date from a stanger called toma, it says he is waiting outside my apartment block but i can never find him. any help?
This was confusing to me at first also. You'll find an option in the main window for your date in the Residential district if you are on time.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Is Aunt luda's quest bugged? I've been buying things from her every single day (Ingame) yet can't trigger that quest. Also I can use some pointers on getting Sonya and sergey threesome (Met her in the bathroom several times) and also her hotel scenes.
Sonia treesome, i don't know the exact triggers, but i think you may need to see them together in his room, chat in the bath, have fun in the bath, chat some more and the option should pop up.
Hotel, don't remember seeing her there ever here. Only in Province vers.

Random bf/gf will show up with a blue link in the area where your currently designated home is located, which can be manually changed from somewhere if you have the options. Or it should if it's not bugged.

So if you live in any of the Pavlosk apartments, they'll show up in the Pavlosk residential area. If you live in the city residential area, that's where they'll pop up. It should be the same for any permanent housing location in the game, not sure about temporary.
However, no one's gonna come for you if you're in the swamp shack. No signal there.

Reactions: Keemy

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is Aunt luda's quest bugged? I've been buying things from her every single day (Ingame) yet can't trigger that quest. Also I could use some pointers on getting Sonya and sergey threesome (Met her in the bathroom several times) and also her hotel scenes.
You have to buy things like condoms an it only counts once per day. Pills were removed as they don't always indicate sexually activity. The counter is fairly high.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm not sure what you are saying here. I play a level 4 succubus and I used to get pain all the time from vaginal and anal sex with large cocks. If I shouldn't be, then it is a bug. My orifices are the maximum size now so I don't anymore.
The changes were made by rachels a little while ago but might not havebeen in official release until now. Simply put when the arousal code is called the succubae's sizes are stored and then they process at the same size as the insertion before returning to normal. Basically its always a perfect fit.
You can still get some pain if the sex is rough or if pain is added outside of the arousal code, but that is not common.

Cr4le

May 28, 2018
What are the prequesites to confront Slava the cafe owner with the affair he has with the characters mother?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a legit way to walk around naked in public?
Not currently.
What are the prequesites to confront Slava the cafe owner with the affair he has with the characters mother?
That isn't available, it was briefly in game but the authour asked for it blocked off until it was finished.
anyone know how get this scene?
You can't atm. Not sure why the image is in but not the event. As its a school thing it'll be something nutluck is working on, so it shoud be in sometime before the next release.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Using the 2018-11-09 build, it appears as if the toggle to turn off periods isn't working. I toggled it to "You do not believe..." and they are still occurring

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
As I had asked before are there any scenes relating to sonya in hotel room? If yes thn how to find them?

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
Hi :)

It's been a while since I last played this one, starting it with fresh eyes I have a few questions :)

Is there a way to control how much random guys or girls accost you on the streets ? And a way to " sort " them ? ( Like if you want only tall or short guys/girls )

Last time I played there was tons of blowjobs scenes ( that you HAD to do to progress in a lot of stories for most of them ), is it still like that ?

Is there new content for the sister ?

Is there more sex options for our character pleasure ?

That's all I can think of ( for now XD )
?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes