eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Few things, android.. 11_09

The inaccessible time and weather cheat thing, when i open and use the cheat menu, first line on top is "IndexTime". If i go to recurrent cheats it's "RecurrentTime" and so on for every page/screen.
A similar thing i think happens for Pavlosk on reputation page.

If anyone has the time to look at it, maybe it has to do with spacing. A difference with how Android version handles it.

---
Rolan apartment, in rooms other than kitchen and bathroom, you get " Rolan is here, " with normal white text instead of blue link.
Also the food and drinks in his kitchen/fridge do nothing for thirst.
Then again, that might be normal since it's a work in progress.

Going with random bf/gf to the park will show text about going to the movies when it's time to leave.

Kat on the nudist city beach shows up every day, no matter the weather.
Probably intended and dependent on temperature, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Beer seems to have no effect on thirst or there are events that lack seeding. Shulga, Dan, Vitek trio events come to mind.

---
A suggestion for when eating and drinking too much, one might feel the need to hurl (resulting in a mood drop and bad breath) or relieve oneself (resulting in the impromptu search for a nearby toilet or bush).

---

A question, are there any events for work at Pavlosk train station?

Thank you

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
1. The 2018-11-09 dev build added some large videos to the practice modeling event. They work fine for me and I tried it several times. What player and platform are you playing on? Did you download and install the new image pack?

Also, I'm using the qsp-video-0.4.2.zip file that is linked on the tfgames site where your links led. If that won't handle these new videos, that could explain it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Few things, android.. 11_09

The inaccessible time and weather cheat thing, when i open and use the cheat menu, first line on top is "IndexTime". If i go to recurrent cheats it's "RecurrentTime" and so on for every page/screen.
A similar thing i think happens for Pavlosk on reputation page.

If anyone has the time to look at it, maybe it has to do with spacing. A difference with how Android version handles it.

---
Rolan apartment, in rooms other than kitchen and bathroom, you get " Rolan is here, " with normal white text instead of blue link.
Also the food and drinks in his kitchen/fridge do nothing for thirst.
Then again, that might be normal since it's a work in progress.

Going with random bf/gf to the park will show text about going to the movies when it's time to leave.

Kat on the nudist city beach shows up every day, no matter the weather.
Probably intended and dependent on temperature, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Beer seems to have no effect on thirst or there are events that lack seeding. Shulga, Dan, Vitek trio events come to mind.

---
A suggestion for when eating and drinking too much, one might feel the need to hurl (resulting in a mood drop and bad breath) or relieve oneself (resulting in the impromptu search for a nearby toilet or bush).

---

A question, are there any events for work at Pavlosk train station?

Thank you
Alcoholic beverages don't increase hydration / thirst. Alcohol is dehydrating and counters the effects of the water in alcoholic beverages. In Girl Life, alcoholic beverages only increase inebriation / intoxication.

Some food choices will increase thirst slightly but the best by far is water.

I don't play on android so I cannot assist with those issues.

What text is displayed exactly about movies after your walk in the park with your bf/gf?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Alcoholic beverages don't increase hydration / thirst. Alcohol is dehydrating and counters the effects of the water in alcoholic beverages. In Girl Life, alcoholic beverages only increase inebriation / intoxication.

Some food choices will increase thirst slightly but the best by far is water.

I don't play on android so I cannot assist with those issues.

What text is displayed exactly about movies after your walk in the park with your bf/gf?
Shame about the android bit.

Date text is
" You go to the park with X.
When the movie ends X looks at you and waits for your next move. "
1. Kiss her and say goodbye.
2. Kiss her and invite her to your home.

junito

May 27, 2017
is just me or ther is some clothes that even if you put on the unwanted or storage they still keeping coming back?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is just me or ther is some clothes that even if you put on the unwanted or storage they still keeping coming back?
Only the default school uniform should do that. Its meant to represent your basic uniform supplied by your family or the state so it is always available in the correct size and without wear and tear while you are at school.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone pls help me with dynamic input code for aunt quest? I tried doing it normally but still couldn't trigger it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Here you go:

QSP:

(From bromod. Not needed if you have this mod already.)

I copied it over from 7.3
Didn't tested it in 7.3.1 but should work.
If you wish to mod the game and release your own QSPs you should create your own mod thread for it. Having rogue versions out there confuses players and will likely cause them to report bugs that either aren't in the release code or that have already been fixed. This causes confusion for everyone. Everyone is encouraged to contribute to the game but it needs to be done properly. Imagine if 12 other people were posting rogue versions here also (mass confusion would result). This thread is for the official game. Thank you! :)

junito

May 27, 2017
Some images are not showing even when in the right pastes, sudenly they just dont show or show a repeat image of the last thing.

did some tests looks like is just the images that appear "separate " from the screen, like when you check your hai, troat, pussy, etc

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
If you wish to mod the game and release your own QSPs you should create your own mod thread for it. Having rogue versions out there confuses players and will likely cause them to report bugs that either aren't in the release code or that have already been fixed. This causes confusion for everyone. Everyone is encouraged to contribute to the game but it needs to be done properly. Imagine if 12 other people were posting rogue versions here also (mass confusion would result). This thread is for the official game. Thank you! :)
Understandable. Just wanted to do the person who asked for it a favor.
I edited my post and put the links into a spoiler. So the links can be active for said person while others won't get distracted. :)

Reactions: pldmdfan325

TheWinter

Jan 12, 2018
Can someone explain how to actually get the image files onto the game? I don't get a folder, just the game file.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Can someone explain how to actually get the image files onto the game? I don't get a folder, just the game file.
From the instructions on the opening post:
Copy all sound and image packs to your base Girl Life folder (where 'Girl Life.qsp' is located, make a new one if its your first time). Right click on each one, one at a time, and select 'Extract here'. Merge and overwrite when prompted.

If you prefer, you can download and use an all-in-one version located here:
Just download the latest dev build and overwrite the existing QSP file. Also download the new image pack linked on the opening post (0.7.3.1 Image Update Pack.7z ). Good luck!

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
Is it just me or is the Succubus - Tatiana quest bugged? I show up at her place with over 100 stored energy but she still says that I don't have enough and sends me away every time, Ive used cheat engine to change the number to different values too but still no luck.
Sorry if this was asked before.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Hi, I have a question, some of the images goes to a pop image window for me is this intended or do I have a problem with qsp? It is a bit annoying to change tabs or to have a separate window on.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is it just me or is the Succubus - Tatiana quest bugged? I show up at her place with over 100 stored energy but she still says that I don't have enough and sends me away every time, Ive used cheat engine to change the number to different values too but still no luck.
Sorry if this was asked before.
There is a hidden thing you have to do. Buy the largest size dildo in the sex shop. Then make sure this stat is at least 100: sucexcess
You can use the console if you run into issues: sucexcess=100

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
My character got Syphilis and I go to the doctor and they say it is uncurable. Uhh, no it's not!

"Syphilis is a curable disease with prompt diagnosis and treatment." - First thing to comes up in a Google search.

Can this be changed to reflect reality? Annoying to have to cheat to cure a disease that has treatment options in real life. :(

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
My character got Syphilis and I go to the doctor and they say it is uncurable. Uhh, no it's not!

"Syphilis is a curable disease with prompt diagnosis and treatment." - First thing to comes up in a Google search.

Can this be changed to reflect reality? Annoying to have to cheat to cure a disease that has treatment options in real life. :(
If you have lots of money you can cure it in game, but yeah its not a difficult desease to treat these days. I'll have a chat with the doctor. ;)

Reactions: Burt
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes