Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
you will always have a minimum on attributes and skills are also combined with attributes. so when your attribute is 50 your skill for that attribute wont ever go to 100. in the forum or on the wiki is a better explanation :)

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
you will always have a minimum on attributes and skills are also combined with attributes. so when your attribute is 50 your skill for that attribute wont ever go to 100. in the forum or on the wiki is a better explanation :)
Hmm.. Well, i went for ugly dumb jock. Maxxed Strength Endurance Punching, zeroed Intelligence Charisma Spirit Perception, all mental and beauty skills. Maxxed stayed maxxed, zeroes changed numbers.
I understand now the need for minimum, but it reset above that to average.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
how do i check my dominance level?
You can just type dom into the console and it'll tell you, if 0 then type sub as the name changes at 0.
Its also in one of the stat windows but I;m not able to check that just now.

ElChavez

Mar 11, 2017
any clue about getting the birth control shot and now after 80 days later, she still gets no period... how to change?

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
Is there any downside to getting your butthole stretched out from frequent anal sex, such as health issues, or is the descriptions of your, ahhh, asshole integrity just for entertainment purposes? ;)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is there any downside to getting your butthole stretched out from frequent anal sex, such as health issues, or is the descriptions of your, ahhh, asshole integrity just for entertainment purposes? ;)
I wouldn't say it is for entertainment purposes. There is code that checks the dick size vs your asshole size. If dick size is bigger you experience pain and it shows up in the stats window as well as slightly stretching your anus. It can also cause some other stats to lower temporarily. So there is a real purpose to it. The same check is made for vaginal sex. I'm not aware of any downsides to having a stretched asshole aside from anal sex not being painful.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
succubus = no pain from sex!

question: why i can'T hunt as succubus? (pav city center/park, central park no option for it) ^^
question: how do i get progress in the mercy clinic i can't lure that hobo dialogue always says no idea, tried different cloth, dom/sub, arousal, even naked.
question: when and where can you be the governess?
question: kickboxing: does it ever go higher than amateur fights? and when yes how? i have like 20 amateur fights won now

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Suggestion: Expand writing to include relevant information.

When you join the volleyball team, coach reluctantly agrees but says you are on the bench.
Okay, when do I play? What time? on what day? Here? Where? What do I wear?
Dance team? When? Where? What day?What time? There are big gaps in information on some things.

Track practice and competitions are very clear about showing up between 10-11am at the school on Saturday.
Shooting a commercial? 10am at Aurora talent agency.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
tourney is every saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 you can play it ends at 23:00. Actually i played a whole year with graduation played every saturday won most of it but still no junior championship i guess thats not in the game. School track is limited and i guess blocked after a special sex event where christina seduce the coach to get your spot but dont mind it in the city center you can join the track team and get the world champion title in about 12 runs or so.

you can trigger different sex with the coach with sweat shower, and after practice&tournament even on disco @22h but disco is later when you had the shower scenes and practice scenes. also there is a difference how to get into the team either dom 100 or be the town slut.

commercial and acting is sadly a one time thing and its 10 am the saturday @aurora (be there around 9.xx) after you got that invitation. if you missed it you have to timecheat back to that saturday.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I know that a lot of players know the schedules.
My point was that new players dont. And most people arent interested in looking for specific dates and times.
Even the wiki is 3/4 blank.
If the times and days were included, there would be no fuss and no muss.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
succubus = no pain from sex!

question: why i can'T hunt as succubus? (pav city center/park, central park no option for it) ^^
question: how do i get progress in the mercy clinic i can't lure that hobo dialogue always says no idea, tried different cloth, dom/sub, arousal, even naked.
question: when and where can you be the governess?
question: kickboxing: does it ever go higher than amateur fights? and when yes how? i have like 20 amateur fights won now
1. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but where does it say in the game that a succubus cannot have pain from sex? I know that a succubus cannot get pregnant from sex or be a bimbo, but I haven't heard the pain part.
1. In Pav, you can hunt after hour 21 in the residential district. In the city, it is in the park during the same hours.
4. I believe it is a bug. I've experienced the same problem with kickboxing.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
1. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but where does it say in the game that a succubus cannot have pain from sex? I know that a succubus cannot get pregnant from sex or be a bimbo, but I haven't heard the pain part.
Its to do with stretching (or some magical control over it), succubus always has lowest stretch values but can seamlessly accommodate any size insertion. The code itself is in arousal and was done by rachels.;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes