Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hiall,una question: ¿where drugs are obtained, to be more intelligent, steroids, etc?
There is a drug dealer in the subway, but you have to see the guys selling stuff in the park in the city first to know who to look for.
I don't know if I like this game or hate it yet. There seems to be a lot of things to do but most days I just go to school, train in community center and work in the hotel. Boring routines just like in real life! Yay!

Can someone give me a list of classmates with events/storylines.
Most of the events come from improving relationships with the school kids, often leading to them being around after school to walk home with unlocking their homes as places to visit.
Listing all the content available would be impossible but the wiki has quite a lot of the info on it.

Reactions: StarFire00

StarFire00

Feb 28, 2018
There is a drug dealer in the subway, but you have to see the guys selling stuff in the park in the city first to know who to look for.

Most of the events come from improving relationships with the school kids, often leading to them being around after school to walk home with unlocking their homes as places to visit.
Listing all the content available would be impossible but the wiki has quite a lot of the info on it.
Thx man. ;)

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I was wondering, in the future will it be possible if the player doesn't shave, to have images that reflect that status? For example, if I take a shower, to see the Pic of a girl with a hairy bush, or in the sex encounters? Also would be awesome if characters react differently for her appearance, things like don't wanting to go down on her if they don't like how she looks like and stuff like that

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
can someone tell me how to get a mod
Most of them are posted on threads in our TFGS sub-forum:
Hi, I was wondering, in the future will it be possible if the player doesn't shave, to have images that reflect that status? For example, if I take a shower, to see the Pic of a girl with a hairy bush, or in the sex encounters? Also would be awesome if characters react differently for her appearance, things like don't wanting to go down on her if they don't like how she looks like and stuff like that
It would mean having to find thousands of images to cover all those scenes. We often find it hard just to find the one image or set to suit the scenes, trying to find one for various pubic hair styles would be too much.
One thing we have been looking into is adding more preferences for the npcs, a preference for pubes or not could be part of that but it is likely to be a while before we get to adding this as we have a lot waiting already.

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
I understand that. Anyways it`s an awesome game, and I'm looking forward to an eventual npcs preferences addition, will keep an eye on things, thanks

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
The "beast" content is now in a separate mod
Greatly appreciated, thank you. Sort of unrelated question: how do I get the scenes with Mira and Bandit? I can't get Mira to do anything sexual at all, the closest is the sauna scene.

Reactions: GizmoDuck

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
How you can date here? I marked to 20:00 but i dont know where to go or what to do.

Edit: Hmm, residentiala area work.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
a pair of signatures for this incredible game :)
261760_444.gif

261761_111.gif

View attachment 248231

View attachment 248232

Thanks to Krull for the guide (y) and thanks to and from I stole these Barbara Palvin PNGs from them :sneaky::whistle:.
of course if someone with knowledge in photoshop wants to make some good quality is welcome ;) (y)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
a pair of signatures for this incredible game :)
View attachment 249685

View attachment 249686

of course if someone with knowledge in photoshop wants to make some good quality is welcome ;) (y)
Cool

i know this is probably a common question but how does on fix the broken image problem?
It depends on the cause. If you have all the image packs but video isn't working then you need one of theQSPplayers that suports it, one if linked in the OP.
If you are missing some images, then you are probably missing an image pack of one of more has unpacked to images/images/ and you need to cut and paste them back in images/
If no images are working then you might not have them in the right folder, or as has happened a few times, Windows is blocking access. Running QSP as admin or just moving the whole lot to a new base folder fixes that one.
If none of that works then I'll need more info.

Reactions: Namco15

lillifealert

Aug 3, 2018
It depends on the cause. If you have all the image packs but video isn't working then you need one of theQSPplayers that suports it, one if linked in the OP.
If you are missing some images, then you are probably missing an image pack of one of more has unpacked to images/images/ and you need to cut and paste them back in images/
If no images are working then you might not have them in the right folder, or as has happened a few times, Windows is blocking access. Running QSP as admin or just moving the whole lot to a new base folder fixes that one.
If none of that works then I'll need more info.
what would be the right folder?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Supposed to meet up with Rex @ 21:00 with his Dad's car but it's not showing. Am I in the wrong area??

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what would be the right folder?
All images should be in a folder called images next to the GirlLife.qsp file.
Supposed to meet up with Rex @ 21:00 with his Dad's car but it's not showing. Am I in the wrong area??
Iirc he shows up in Pav Residential or by the community centre. It probably needs updating to the five eight now that we moved stuff around.
is there a guy version of this game.
No, there are other games in the same vein like Last Man but nothing all that close.
As for making a guy version, its something we get asked alot but it would require rewriting most of the text and changing most of the images to the point that a whole new game would be easier.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes