lillifealert

Aug 3, 2018
All images should be in a folder called images next to the GirlLife.qsp file.

Iirc he shows up in Pav Residential or by the community centre. It probably needs updating to the five eight now that we moved stuff around.

No, there are other games in the same vein like Last Man but nothing all that close.
As for making a guy version, its something we get asked alot but it would require rewriting most of the text and changing most of the images to the point that a whole new game would be easier.
theres one thatsays pics but i dont see images is thas what u mean

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Mom sees you spying on her and stepdad which is supehot, but its not any follow up conversation regarding it, any plans to build upon that scene? maybe not to something between maybe between mom and daughter but in convo and maybe some more peek games?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Also ; "Q3-37: How does Vika's story line goes?" anyone that can help with this one its quite mysterius. i follow them in the park and and they where holding hands and looking lustingly at my MC and in the summer we suddenly had a thresome on the beach and Viky tell me to come see her and that her mother would be glad to meet me. but she doesnt show up as being able to visit even though we are best friends. As for the reference up top if thats refering to Viky´s storyline the link is dead for me (if its in russion it wouldent help me anyway :) ) anyway if anybody could help with Viky´s storline it would be great.

empl37

Aug 10, 2017
Hi!
The wiki says that you can have some events with hobos when taking out the trash in the city. I am renting the apartment, I spoke with the guy that leads to usb deliveries.
My question is: how does one take out the trash/get to hobo events/scenes?
There is no option to do that than I can find.
Cheers.

K9

May 28, 2017
Hi!
The wiki says that you can have some events with hobos when taking out the trash in the city. I am renting the apartment, I spoke with the guy that leads to usb deliveries.
My question is: how does one take out the trash/get to hobo events/scenes?
There is no option to do that than I can find.
Cheers.
You need to cook a few regular meals (not eat diet meals) in the kitchen. Every few meals cooked you get the option to take out the trash.

empl37

Aug 10, 2017
You need to cook a few regular meals (not eat diet meals) in the kitchen. Every few meals cooked you get the option to take out the trash.
Got it, thanks. Though i am disappoint as you can’t seem to be able to get preggers with a dirty hobo child.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
When is the next update?
We are working on it. There's a new system that will replace sub/Dom called willpower. The school is also getting some additional content and changes so we are adding the new willpower to that atm. Give it a few weeks and we should have that done, tested and the game in feature lock pending the new release.
I can't give an exact date as it depends on time to get htese things coded and work out the bugs.:)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded the 0.7.3.1 Image Update Pack.7z update pack and it still shows same thing (missing image)
Girl Life missing image.PNG

K9

May 28, 2017
You need all the image packs:

0.7 Core Image Pack
0.7.1 Image Update Pack
0.7.2 Image Update Pack
0.7.3 Image Update Pack
0.7.3.1 Image Update Pack

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Do I also need to do the same with the sound pack? 7.2 & 7.3?

I'll do the both sound packs

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes