Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
This game is crashing all the time, I do not know if it's because it used cheats but the game in certain places is giving error, it happens to someone else, too?

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Do "Sex Preferences" actually do anything? Or are they just another stat to see right now?
If referring to Dom/Sub, they do make a huge difference in how some scenes play out, even activating some scenes. If I remember correctly you could use a dildo on your BF with high enough dom, you can dom Katja with hugh dom, activating Natasha storyline seem to be influenced by these too. Point is they do count.

Ashburn

Jun 19, 2018
This game is crashing all the time, I do not know if it's because it used cheats but the game in certain places is giving error, it happens to someone else, too?
I remember i had this problem all the time when the game was trying to play webms, but it only occured when i open girllife.qsp directly. When i first open qspgui.exe and then open the game from there, it runs fine.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
If referring to Dom/Sub, they do make a huge difference in how some scenes play out, even activating some scenes. If I remember correctly you could use a dildo on your BF with high enough dom, you can dom Katja with hugh dom, activating Natasha storyline seem to be influenced by these too. Point is they do count.
Not that, I'm talking about a completely different stat. Its called Preference, Vaginal Preference, Oral Preference, even Gangbang Preference are recorded, but I don't think they do anything right now.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I remember i had this problem all the time when the game was trying to play webms, but it only occured when i open girllife.qsp directly. When i first open qspgui.exe and then open the game from there, it runs fine.
yeah,but i open the girllife with qsp.exe,the normal process, but some times apear that error in game.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not that, I'm talking about a completely different stat. Its called Preference, Vaginal Preference, Oral Preference, even Gangbang Preference are recorded, but I don't think they do anything right now.
Those I put in for future use, they don't do anything atm.
what does 'raising my confidence' do exactly?
Ups you dom level
I just wanted to say to the developer(s), that I thank them for this game. One thing that bugs me is the sex scenes. It would a lot better if it were turn based, but I can see how that would make the image finding part hard. Anyway, thank you for this game, and the translation!

Edit: I'm not that far to the game, so maybe there are choices for sex scenes, and more one thing, the most immersion breaking thing is, when you meet your BF, he says things like no one would ever say. I mean, saying "You look great with huge breasts" in the first date, is something out of this world. So maybe, I'm expecting different things for this game.
Thanks!

The scenes all come from different sources but something I want to inject is more choice for the player during sex. It'll happen slowly but you'll find more and more of it. :)
What are the triggers for Miroslavas third wish?
It took less than two weeks for her to become a whore but the summer is almost over now.
I am dominant, haven't fucked the village boys and she regularly licks my cunt.
Playing Girl Life (2019-02-17)
That is a bit broken atm, the whole village section is being rework as we speak and Mira's quest should be less broken and more fun in future releases.
I'm missing bandit's pics, I have already extracted every image pack, halp.
EDIT: Okay i just saw that it's on TFGames as a mod now, the issue is that i can't seem to be able to activate the account, the emails won't reach, I have already tried with 2 different emails
The email system was FUBAR, should be working correctly now. Was to do with migration of TFGS server.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Further interactions with neighbour at suburban cottage and timothy at the staircase in your apartment would also be a fine addition in the next update.

Reactions: Bourne9000

BodilyParts

Sep 7, 2017
Why was the file 3.6 gigs in ver 6 and only 1.6 gigs now? Also I am told that there is beast content but none of it shows?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Why was the file 3.6 gigs in ver 6 and only 1.6 gigs now? Also I am told that there is beast content but none of it shows?
The game used gifs before and we changed over to mp4's instead that is why the image pack size went way down. As for the beast content it was removed from the base game and put into a mod for a variety of reasons. At this point you can wait for the next release version which will be designed to work with the new beast mod or use the dev builds on the tfgames site. This apparently was not updated to note the beast content is being removed and made into a optional mod.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
first time playing and it turns out go stright to whoreing cuts you out of 90% of the content lol is that true or is that wiki just out of date?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Under Gameplay setting. What does Full Morning Routine do? I can't see it do anything
Uh, get up, get dressed, brush hair and maybe apply make-up and brush teeth.
In a broad sense it should be an automated routine of the minor stuff one usually and unwillingly does as preparation for the day.
first time playing and it turns out go stright to whoreing cuts you out of 90% of the content lol is that true or is that wiki just out of date?
Not sure of the percentage, but if your rep is bad, then most "decent" folk will not want to be seen with you in public. Their stories will be blocked, but repeatable, sandbox sex stuff shouldn't be affected.

A finished game is planned to eventually have enough content and a type of progression that will prevent a player from doing everything and everyone in one run. Background, personality, traits etc will open up some routes and block others.
You can consider the slut path to be the one most developed now, because sex. Others will follow when coded and written.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I started playing about a week ago. I've been playing mostly as the whoreyist whore in whoredom. I've played from late August to mid-May of the following year so far, and still keep finding new things for her to do (or be done to her.) There's a literal fuck ton of content. If what you heard is true than there must be about 10 metric fuck tons of content in the game ;)

Most of the content I've found so far hasn't been listed on the wiki. I was initially using the wiki to figure out whether certain quests are just grindy or incomplete (since the game is still being developed.) For example, the wiki content for the immediate family is pretty well covered:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Uh, get up, get dressed, brush hair and maybe apply make-up and brush teeth.
In a broad sense it should be an automated routine of the minor stuff one usually and unwillingly does as preparation for the day.
You would think that's what it means, but it does NOT do any of that. Are you speculating? Is there some settings that can be set up to do a series of actions?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
You would think that's what it means, but it does NOT do any of that. Are you speculating? Is there some settings that can be set up to do a series of actions?
I'm never speculating, but i'm always making shit up.
In this case however, i simply remembered wrong. My mind thought of the morning routine setting, but associated it to the auto hair brush on mirror visit setting near it.
Truth is, i have no idea what it does if anything at all.:whistle:

Reactions: Mack Truck
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes