Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
wiki says that there is possibility to get a job as clinic nurse in city residental area, but when I went to clinic nobody offered a job, anyone knows something about it?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
wiki says that there is possibility to get a job as clinic nurse in city residental area, but when I went to clinic nobody offered a job, anyone knows something about it?
I vaguely recall a girl on a nude beach named Kat. Minimum age of 18, high relationship and/or school finished may be required for the option to pop.
I may be remembering from a different game, but it's something to try until a more informed reply shows up.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
thx
I vaguely recall a girl on a nude beach named Kat. Minimum age of 18, high relationship and/or school finished may be required for the option to pop.
I may be remembering from a different game, but it's something to try until a more informed reply shows up.
thx, you were right

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm never speculating, but i'm always making shit up.
In this case however, i simply remembered wrong. My mind thought of the morning routine setting, but associated it to the auto hair brush on mirror visit setting near it.
Truth is, i have no idea what it does if anything at all.:whistle:
In my experience the routine just streamlines the morning so you can go directly from one room to the next without going to the hallway.
As far as I have noticed this only affects living at your family's apartment.
So you wake up in the bedroom. There is an option to go directly from the bedroom to the bathroom, rather than leaving the bedroom, going into the hallway, then going to the bathroom. From the bathroom there is an option to go directly to the kitchen, rather than going into the hallway and then to the kitchen. From the kitchen there is an option to go directly to the courtyard, rather than going into the hallway and then to the courtyard.

Reactions: Mack Truck

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to repair or replace clothing when it is worn out?
When underwear gets worn out it seems to become available for repurchase in the stores, but with clothing - even if you sell/throw away the worn out outfit - it is not available to repurchase.

I am thinking that sewing might be a way to repair worn clothing, but I haven't put enough into sewing classes to check that yet.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Now i know why its called the "cursed" start...i lived a happy life with a few girlfriends, fooled around with my sister and the schoolgirls in my neighborhood, had a slave, a few jobs, a nice car, my own Mansion and knocked every guy out who tried to touch me...but now i'm a succubus and cant get any energy from my girls -,-
Is there a way to get energy from girls (like Tatiana mentioned) or do i need to start a new game without magic to maintain my happy lesbian live as physical virgin?

P.S:
I set my Mansion as my home, but my girlfriends always wait at my parents Home...i even tried to set my cottage as home, but its the same there.
Btw, how can i get rid of the old rentals? Do i just need to wait until my Payments run out?
And why cant i just drive from anywhere to anywhere with my car? I still need to drive to the town before i can go further to the industrial or residential area...its just like the Train or Metro...the only direct way is to my Mansion o_O

I play with Ikarumod if it matters.

Offtopic Question:
Is there a way to customize the Alerts in this Forum? I want an Alert if anyone replayed to watched Topics, but i dont need one if anyone rated one o_O

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's been a bit since I played, but last time the girlfriends were broken a bit and would always show up at your parent's house. The random boyfriends had the same issue for a long time, but as I remember got fixed, but that was before the random girlfriends showed up.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You should be happy that they are on Mega...or would you rather leech them with 50kb/s?
But it would be nice if the next update comes with new all in one pack ^^

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Went around the forest and kept getting lost. Don't know how it's coded, but can it take into account Intelligence, Perception and Observation? So you can take account of possible landmarks to keep track of, memorize the travelled paths to allow familiarity and deduce directions from stuff like position of the sun, where moss grows, animal droppings/trails and basic geographic knowledge.

Sounds a lot to add, but it's just 'higher stats, higher chance of not getting lost'.

Reactions: L7Bear

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
School Boy start should have been Kolka's start, imo. Makes hella of sense. Hopefully peeps gonna recognize it'd make the game better if you see the Village through the eyes of each sibling. They're perspectives and personalities navigating thru life.
1) School Girl = Sveta
2) School Boy = Kolka
3) On my own or New in Town = Anya
After that Etc...etc...

Family Life Reboot

Reactions: Pagot

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to repair or replace clothing when it is worn out?
When underwear gets worn out it seems to become available for repurchase in the stores, but with clothing - even if you sell/throw away the worn out outfit - it is not available to repurchase.

I am thinking that sewing might be a way to repair worn clothing, but I haven't put enough into sewing classes to check that yet.
You can repurchase clothing after you have thrown it out but the shops rotate their selections randomly. The maximum number of sets they can have is 12 but most are 6 or less. They change in the overnight calculations so you'll have to visit each day if there is one particular outfit you are after.

If you have a sewing skill of 60 or above you can attempt to repair low strength clothing. It's not guaranteed and requires a piece of material.

Reactions: Namco15 and L7Bear

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Now i know why its called the "cursed" start...i lived a happy life with a few girlfriends, fooled around with my sister and the schoolgirls in my neighborhood, had a slave, a few jobs, a nice car, my own Mansion and knocked every guy out who tried to touch me...but now i'm a succubus and cant get any energy from my girls -,-
Is there a way to get energy from girls (like Tatiana mentioned) or do i need to start a new game without magic to maintain my happy lesbian live as physical virgin?

P.S:
I set my Mansion as my home, but my girlfriends always wait at my parents Home...i even tried to set my cottage as home, but its the same there.
Btw, how can i get rid of the old rentals? Do i just need to wait until my Payments run out?
And why cant i just drive from anywhere to anywhere with my car? I still need to drive to the town before i can go further to the industrial or residential area...its just like the Train or Metro...the only direct way is to my Mansion o_O

I play with Ikarumod if it matters.

Offtopic Question:
Is there a way to customize the Alerts in this Forum? I want an Alert if anyone replayed to watched Topics, but i dont need one if anyone rated one o_O
The succubus was written some time before girlfriends were added. I think it's something that is fixed but not able to check atm. I'll make sure the succubus can feed off ladies in the next dev cycle if it has not been fixed already. The old rentals can just be left to run out. We did fix some if the real estate office but there is more to be done. The car works that way so as to not overload you with options. The fuel and time should workout correctly, it's just an extra click to save scrolling through all 28 locations.

No idea about alerts here but trying to use the site on my phone is a pain in the arse so I wouldn't count on it. :)

Reactions: Virulenz

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Went around the forest and kept getting lost. Don't know how it's coded, but can it take into account Intelligence, Perception and Observation? So you can take account of possible landmarks to keep track of, memorize the travelled paths to allow familiarity and deduce directions from stuff like position of the sun, where moss grows, animal droppings/trails and basic geographic knowledge.

Sounds a lot to add, but it's just 'higher stats, higher chance of not getting lost'.
There are major changes to the village on going. The idea for gaining knowledge of the Forrest is part of them and the way it works and how you get lost are all changing.

Further changes are a full rework of the hunters, less lethal wolf, working Mira quest (that makes sense) and more. A big step has already been made but no idea how much will be in the next release.

Reactions: L7Bear and eosar

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
School Boy start should have been Kolka's start, imo. Makes hella of sense. Hopefully peeps gonna recognize it'd make the game better if you see the Village through the eyes of each sibling. They're perspectives and personalities navigating thru life.
1) School Girl = Sveta
2) School Boy = Kolka
3) On my own or New in Town = Anya
After that Etc...etc...

Family Life Reboot
If we were able to make 3 games in one setting then this would be a good way to do it. However, unless someone can lead a full conversion mod for Kolka and Anya I don't see it happening.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The succubus was written some time before girlfriends were added. I think it's something that is fixed but not able to check atm. I'll make sure the succubus can feed off ladies in the next dev cycle if it has not been fixed already. The old rentals can just be left to run out. We did fix some if the real estate office but there is more to be done. The car works that way so as to not overload you with options. The fuel and time should workout correctly, it's just an extra click to save scrolling through all 28 locations.

No idea about alerts here but trying to use the site on my phone is a pain in the arse so I wouldn't count on it. :)
Thx for the explanation, since i'm new in this game i didnt knew its build history and it makes more sense now ^^
The Slave would be a perfect daily meal without the need to fight or seduce her before ^^
Well, if i could choose between a scroll down list with less than 50 locations and to drive in hops like a slow train i always would prefer to scroll down and drive directly to my targets...there is even a way to make this optional: put a Satnav in a Shop to enhance the list to all available targets if enabled, maybe even customizable with a favorite location list (like owned homes, beach, shops, current workplaces, hunting grounds...)
Btw, a GPS Tracker Item would also be nice. I often forget where my car is when my location got changed during events o_O
I dont know anything about QSP coding, but in most Systems it would be a 5-15 Minutes Job to implement both (without searching and resizing fitting images for the items ^^)

Then i'm glad i never had a phone ^^

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes