Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thx for the explanation, since i'm new in this game i didnt knew its build history and it makes more sense now ^^
The Slave would be a perfect daily meal without the need to fight or seduce her before ^^
Well, if i could choose between a scroll down list with less than 50 locations and to drive in hops like a slow train i always would prefer to scroll down and drive directly to my targets...there is even a way to make this optional: put a Satnav in a Shop to enhance the list to all available targets if enabled, maybe even customizable with a favorite location list (like owned homes, beach, shops, current workplaces, hunting grounds...)
Btw, a GPS Tracker Item would also be nice. I often forget where my car is when my location got changed during events o_O
I dont know anything about QSP coding, but in most Systems it would be a 5-15 Minutes Job to implement both (without searching and resizing fitting images for the items ^^)

Then i'm glad i never had a phone ^^
QSP isn't always as useful as we'd like but the adding a note to remind the player where their car is would be simple and easy. Maybe the car menu could be a bit better setup, we'll have to review it at some point.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...are the sexual preferences broken or are there events for?
After 2883 lesbian sex, 642 in public and 517 dom its almost clear that my chara prefers dominant lesbian exhibitionism...but all preferences are still 0
btw, are the footfetish stats only for straights or did i miss something?
and the dating website is useless for lesbian charas...please add females to the dating pool
Is there a way to buy weed? I found lots of drugs already, but the only way to smoke i found are rex' partygirls

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hmm...are the sexual preferences broken or are there events for?
After 2883 lesbian sex, 642 in public and 517 dom its almost clear that my chara prefers dominant lesbian exhibitionism...but all preferences are still 0
btw, are the footfetish stats only for straights or did i miss something?
and the dating website is useless for lesbian charas...please add females to the dating pool
Is there a way to buy weed? I found lots of drugs already, but the only way to smoke i found are rex' partygirls
The prefs are something I added for future use, they do nothing atm. The generic females are new, the plan is to add them to the website but we ran into a number of problems getting them working correctly in the street pick ups so it's been delayed.

You can buy weed from the dealer in the subway or train station (not sure off hand which one) but you have to approach the stoners in the park first to unlock.

Reactions: Namco15 and L7Bear

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Yo Kevin Smarts .
Do u think it will be possible to make certain NPC follow u . Like Miroslava from Gudukino ? Or is it just a test and meby not gonna happen , cause it would conflict events? (events that require u to be alone and not in a company or a friend).

Cause it would be cool , and open up many possibilities like shop lifting or safe prostitution and so on when u got a partner in crime :D

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I discovered this gem of a game a few weeks ago and i really love it.
But i have problems with some "quests", maybe someone can help me:
1. Pavlov alias "Peackock" wants Fake Twins. When i started to seduce my sister, it wasn't available anymore (maybe it was for another reason?). How do i progress this?
2. I met a guy in the park with the fair (Vladimir). I gave him my number and he called and said we meet in 20 hours. I tried at 20 h and 20 hours later, reloaded and went to all restaurants, cafes and so on in all loactions but couldn't find him. Where is he?
3. Is there a way to advance further with Natasha then "pull out" and "anal" with brother?

I have also one suggestion, a transportable breastpump for the purse would be nice.
What also would be nice, if a dominat pc could force another girl into prostitution for some cash generation (if it's not already in the game and i haven't discovered it yet).

Thank you for a great game!

Taurus581

Feb 18, 2018
3. Is there a way to advance further with Natasha then "pull out" and "anal" with brother?
The next stage will have the brother cum inside Natasha. The first time this happens accidentally when you tell him to pull out (random chance each time). After that you can chose to have him cum inside as a third option.

This can be repeated until the text changes to something like "Natasha doesn't seem to mind Kolka cuming inside her". Makes you wonder why... ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. Pavlov alias "Peackock" wants Fake Twins. When i started to seduce my sister, it wasn't available anymore (maybe it was for another reason?). How do i progress this?
2. I met a guy in the park with the fair (Vladimir). I gave him my number and he called and said we meet in 20 hours. I tried at 20 h and 20 hours later, reloaded and went to all restaurants, cafes and so on in all loactions but couldn't find him. Where is he?

I have also one suggestion, a transportable breastpump for the purse would be nice.
What also would be nice, if a dominat pc could force another girl into prostitution for some cash generation (if it's not already in the game and i haven't discovered it yet).

1. I dont had this Quest, so i dont know if it helps, but there is a rumor in school about a whore who looks just like you (park => exit => highway)...maybe you need to check her out for this quest
2. They will always wait in the streets of your rentals (parents home, city apartment,...check the first line in the textblock, there must be "X is waiting...") but never at owned homes (at least not yet, hopefully in future updates)
3. make a quicksave while fucking and let her pull away...quickload if she made it...do this until she fails to pull back and he cums in her...now you can let him cum in her everytime...she even can become pregnant ^^

@Kevin Smarts
that remembers me...her storyline ends there, or better said loops there...it would be nice to "buy" her completely...well, the mansion is huge but lonely...and the apartment could use a hand to feed the animals...and its not like she doesnt enjoy your company or loves her home...
Maybe even an option to bring her to your other slave to make kinky contests ^^

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

1. I dont had this Quest, so i dont know if it helps, but there is a rumor in school about a whore who looks just like you (park => exit => highway)...maybe you need to check her out for this quest
2. They will always wait in the streets of your rentals (parents home, city apartment,...check the first line in the textblock, there must be "X is waiting...") but never at owned homes (at least not yet, hopefully in future updates)
3. make a quicksave while fucking and let her pull away...quickload if she made it...do this until she fails to pull back and he cums in her...now you can let him cum in her everytime...she even can become pregnant ^^

that remembers me...her storyline ends there, or better said loops there...it would be nice to "buy" her completely...well, the mansion is huge but lonely...and the apartment could use a hand to feed the animals...and its not like she doesnt enjoy your company or loves her home...
1. I seduced the sister first, then asked the Peacock about twins. You might need to progress with the sister (probably joining her for Rex's birthday party) before you can talk to her about it.
1a. I've never been able to find prostitutes near the highway in Pavlovsk.
2. If you are living in the Pavlovsk apartments (either in parents' apartment or renting from the guys there) then dates will pick you up in the "residential area" rather than outside your apartment. If I remember right the sentence about dates waiting for you is near the sentence about the small kiosk at the end of the street.
3. I haven't gotten that far yet. That sounds awesome!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I have a slightly different issue with the Twin sister look:
girlslife_sister_twin_compare.PNG

Hair length, color, and straightness are easy.
I can "match the outfit", but only if I am not wearing makeup.
I can "hide the last differences" with heavy makeup, but then the outfit score is 137 or more.

Clearly I need to ugly my character up some to complete this quest. Put on some weight or something?

Edit: Yep. I needed to increase the body fat to about 151 (aka 105kg, BMI 36, severely obese) to do the Twin thing.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey Banschi,
Nothing like that planned but there is some old content where you can go to some place with friends. It's most likey we'll add more like that with trips to the park and the movies (and some crime for the Gopniks).

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have a slightly different issue with the Twin sister look:
View attachment 271822

Hair length, color, and straightness are easy.
I can "match the outfit", but only if I am not wearing makeup.
I can "hide the last differences" with heavy makeup, but then the outfit score is 137 or more.

Clearly I need to ugly my character up some to complete this quest. Put on some weight or something?

Edit: Yep. I needed to increase the body fat to about 151 (aka 105kg, BMI 36, severely obese) to do the Twin thing.
A cheap and conservative outfit might have done the trick. ;)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
A cheap and conservative outfit might have done the trick. ;)
Nope. I bought every outfit available at the supermarket and at G&M and tried each one. The closest outfit score I could get (while wearing any sort of makeup) was 137. I would attach the save file, but I didn't think to make a manual save at that time.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Nope. I bought every outfit available at the supermarket and at G&M and tried each one. The closest outfit score I could get (while wearing any sort of makeup) was 137. I would attach the save file, but I didn't think to make a manual save at that time.
Hmmm... Maybe we made it too easy to get good scores. I guess you could check you aren't wearing nice underwear/shoes. Otherwise we might have to adjust the score.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Are there any requirements to meet the stoners? I tried both parks at all times and all weekdays and found nobody who used or sells weed. All i can get there is Coka, Fairy Dust and Alc...its to fucking realistic...if you really need weed you'll never get it -,-

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The stoners are in the city park. You see them in a link and then they move to their van there. You only have to talk to them first.
What I have found out is that weed was redone as a new drug and will be available in the new release, due soon.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Hmmm... Maybe we made it too easy to get good scores. I guess you could check you aren't wearing nice underwear/shoes. Otherwise we might have to adjust the score.
I think that pcs_apprncbase is being double counted in the pcs_apprnc calculation, so it is very easy to get an appearance score of 200 and difficult to get below 120.
If I am correct, that is great for making money, but bad for making twincest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes