Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
To: abcdef123456!?
If you rename picture 412(this is tanya gift i think) to 415, will be showed in the game correctly. I think the devs simply just mistype the number of the picture.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
From TFGames site:
All image packs can now be found in this folder link. V0.7 to V0.7.5.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do I advance in the quest where I saw my mom fucking her boss at cafe ? When I got home I talked about it but my character told her to keep it as a secret. Have I failed the quest ?
No interactions with him either. Is there any other thing you might suggest ?
This content was unfinished and the writer requested that we stop the event triggering instead of leaving it in as unfinished. It seems unlikely they will ever go back to it but maybe we'll convince someone to complete it one day.

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
Alright, got a couple of questions:
  • Maybe I'm missing something, but since 0.7.4.1 my Sveta can't use dildos anymore while masturbating, despite literally owning all of them. Is there anything I need to do in order to unlock that?
  • With the reworked Natasha story line, what do I need to do in order to get to the juicy stuff? I can only ask her to do homework for me when calling on her debt. You see, I promised Pavlin to bring him a pregnant girl, and the Natasha/Kolka thing looked quite promising to me...
  • Is there any way at all to increase nipple size in a non-magic game? After meticulously pumping milk for several months, you'd kinda expect *some* changes at least. Alas, not even cheats seem to work, unfortunately. I'm sure this has been answered before, but can't seem to find anything in this thread.

LeakyEnz

May 14, 2018
Having problems with Kolka romance, trying to have a romantic relation. However, every time I take the next option for example inviting kolka into the shower or showing him MC’s body too much my reputation changes to “your brother thinks you are a slut” is there a way around this? Thanks

Reactions: GmFn1869

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Alright, got a couple of questions:
  • Maybe I'm missing something, but since 0.7.4.1 my Sveta can't use dildos anymore while masturbating, despite literally owning all of them. Is there anything I need to do in order to unlock that?
  • With the reworked Natasha story line, what do I need to do in order to get to the juicy stuff? I can only ask her to do homework for me when calling on her debt. You see, I promised Pavlin to bring him a pregnant girl, and the Natasha/Kolka thing looked quite promising to me...
  • Is there any way at all to increase nipple size in a non-magic game? After meticulously pumping milk for several months, you'd kinda expect *some* changes at least. Alas, not even cheats seem to work, unfortunately. I'm sure this has been answered before, but can't seem to find anything in this thread.
  1. That was my fault, I broke the code there, will be fixed in next release. Sorry. :cry:
  2. You need to get her to do your homeworka few times and also to met her in the morning and get her to carry your stuff as part of the escalation of that event.
  3. The milking has changed its code and I believe it will increase nipple size in the next release. Its a slow process though and I don't know if permenant as milky_boobs has based it on reality. Maybe something we could look to add to the surgeons procedures?

Reactions: dragonwing

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
After you get syphilis, how you remove it? Are in inactive stage and cant be treated on clinic. On gameplay settings i turn std be automatically removed and the clinic still saying i have the syphilis.

Pademlink

Apr 13, 2019
  1. That was my fault, I broke the code there, will be fixed in next release. Sorry. :cry:
  2. You need to get her to do your homeworka few times and also to met her in the morning and get her to carry your stuff as part of the escalation of that event.
  3. The milking has changed its code and I believe it will increase nipple size in the next release. Its a slow process though and I don't know if permenant as milky_boobs has based it on reality. Maybe something we could look to add to the surgeons procedures?
Hi. How much content is there for Vitek? I talk with him in the school but he always has the same response. Says "Whatever" and we talk , laugh. Relationship is 100. I go to his home at saturday nights from the dance. But Is it all?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hi. How much content is there for Vitek? I talk with him in the school but he always has the same response. Says "Whatever" and we talk , laugh. Relationship is 100. I go to his home at saturday nights from the dance. But Is it all?
If you want to try judge how much content some characters have, browse through the image folder. You will find the folder for Vitek very light.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Aaand its gone.
By the way how did you put the mirror/coat options in the 'action window'?

View attachment 376558 View attachment 376561 View attachment 376558 View attachment 376558
I guess we are playing diferent versions or diferents mod's. I load you save and i see some new mechanics here, unfortunable when i use them a error occours, "location not found" and etc. Have a few mounths i download that and dont remember if is version is fresh or dont. Anyway thanks for try.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I always played with the impression that some things were missing. At school I only have class with 2 teachers for example, with the exception of physical education.

Cryodragon

Mar 2, 2019
Is anyone else having difficulty downloading the 0.7.3 Image Update Pack off Mega? I am re-download everything but for some reason that pack is hitting an error. All the other packs download fine.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Will be noice if someone do all this work of unpacks and put on MEGA everything ready to play... In my game in some rare moments the image showing is missing, dont know if i did something wrong or is some bug who will be fix later.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
I dont want to be rude or something, but this installation is f**king easy. All of your job is download the files, and overwrite the base files (or add) with the updates.

Reactions: Amon-Noatak
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes